Koll

PK scrolls work

PK scrolls work  

216 members have voted

1. 1. PK scrolls work

• 1) PK scroll can be used everywhere
    • 2) PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 3) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs ( so you can't buy scrolls with adena )
    • 4) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs. PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 5) Bring quest like on other chronicles
    • 6) Don't think that any of this is right

I wonder how many of the 50 voters are multiaccounts with same IP? =)

​Hope Koll can answer us.

koll, kse, how about just increase the price or increase the cooldown between each time use ? what make the difference between classic and other chronile is that you can clear your pk count without leaving spot, i agree with reaver at this point

just make it 5 minutes cooldown by each time, or just increase the price of scroll like Ncsoft did

Why ? No one is making you leave your spot after you PK. Why would you leave please tell me?  If you`re scared that`s your problem you can`t drop an item from a player when you`re white no matter the number of PK points you have. You can drop from mobs but if mobs kill you the chance to drop something is always present. I really can`t understand the stupid excuse you have to leave spot to clean PK`s - you only need to return the quest. Or in other words go to the Black Judge npc once you`re done farming. The same way you only need to go and buy PK scrolls once you`re done farming from the very same NPC. So your leaving the spot is a made up argument. You can level your imp right on the spot, there is no special imp leveling location. And seeing how there are really no other arguments against this except the made up one I hope that it`ll be checked how actually all this crying from the presumably "big levels" tough we have only a handful of ppl crying here how this will ruin it for them (not everyone that are against it are like that) and how in Morim`s poll they were a measly 20% and here they`re 50 and probably will be more. That`s a strange discrepancy right there. 
5 minute cooldown ? that`ll help ... I can`t really understand what is so hard to get -  bringing the quest back will not stop you from PKing for your spot or the PK chars with max karma it`ll however stop people that are scared to have more than 3 pk points, it will actually be the same but they`ll be scared and won`t dare to kill anyone. And yet again we have people here trying to scare the server that they`ll go on perma pk spree in cruma or dv or w/e. If you`re scared to defend your own spot and take the risk for PKing please , do not ever use the word hardcore ever again.

• Like 1

no need changes, if u cant play lineage 2 classic - so dnt play. or up ur play skill. Changing game mechanic for some weak players - its fail. "if u relly sux - this changes dnt save u" After cruma u will come to DV, so all top clans have pk chars and u will die on CD. 

Peple like you have no idea what are they talking about ... pity.

koll, kse, how about just increase the price or increase the cooldown between each time use ? what make the difference between classic and other chronile is that you can clear your pk count without leaving spot, i agree with reaver at this point

just make it 5 minutes cooldown by each time, or just increase the price of scroll like Ncsoft did

Why ? No one is making you leave your spot after you PK. Why would you leave please tell me?  If you`re scared that`s your problem you can`t drop an item from a player when you`re white no matter the number of PK points you have. You can drop from mobs but if mobs kill you the chance to drop something is always present. I really can`t understand the stupid excuse you have to leave spot to clean PK`s - you only need to return the quest. Or in other words go to the Black Judge npc once you`re done farming. The same way you only need to go and buy PK scrolls once you`re done farming from the very same NPC. So your leaving the spot is a made up argument. You can level your imp right on the spot, there is no special imp leveling location. And seeing how there are really no other arguments against this except the made up one I hope that it`ll be checked how actually all this crying from the presumably "big levels" tough we have only a handful of ppl crying here how this will ruin it for them (not everyone that are against it are like that) and how in Morim`s poll they were a measly 20% and here they`re 50 and probably will be more. That`s a strange discrepancy right there. 
5 minute cooldown ? that`ll help ... I can`t really understand what is so hard to get -  bringing the quest back will not stop you from PKing for your spot or the PK chars with max karma it`ll however stop people that are scared to have more than 3 pk points, it will actually be the same but they`ll be scared and won`t dare to kill anyone. And yet again we have people here trying to scare the server that they`ll go on perma pk spree in cruma or dv or w/e. If you`re scared to defend your own spot and take the risk for PKing please , do not ever use the word hardcore ever again.

​you are one of thos ppl who never saw the good side of pk scroll nor ever take advantage of it, and every time you quote somebody post you bumped in their faces/my face a wall of text, for what buddy? 

all your text here is pointless, pls just answer me for once, have you ever used those pk scrolls which you trying to make it gone forever ?

Если выбирать из первого варианта 1 или  5, то мой несомненный выбор в 5 варианте. 1 вариант вводит дисбаланс в систему прокачки персонажей.

If you choose from the first embodiment 1 or 5, then the obvious choice for a 5 version. Option 1 introduces imbalance into the system of leveling.

• Like 1

My vote goes to N5. If you won`t remove PK scrolls this server is gonna die. There will stay only 2-3 PK clans with few randoms.

this poll is like the game, 5 guys control everything.

1 high lvl spot - 5 guys.

1 forum poll - 5 guys, (10 new accounts each one).

Dear friends!

We were warning you that it is forbidden to vote from multiplue accounts. And also said that all votes from those people will be deleted.

Sadly far not everyone understood. So big cleanup in voting is coming in next few hours.

Best regards

yay lets turn the table, first pick brothers

​ajajajaaj yeah! then pick zomalies refugees from red cross in Gaza strip camp! they are like ... hummmm ... Fifty!!!

if Kse said that its because he/she knows

This whole change is so bullshit... I wonder what will be next...? Free SSX? - because its hard for noobies to lvl, you should cry for it... Free XP Scrolls? - Even after PK Scroll change you will still be PK'ed all the time, you should cry for it... Hm.... Still you will get PK'ed by PK chars that will never even try to clean it. I wonder what could i cry about that? Ohhh lets cry for example for the system that if you have like 100k karma points, you cant target unflagged chars? How about that? LETS GO BABIES!!!

Damn... I didnt played l2 for like 4-5 years and then i found about classic, witch bringed me back so good memories... And i'm really enjoying it. FOR NOW. Because with this cry babies community i think that sadly i soon wont be. Maybe im wrong and i dont remember clearly, but i think that there we're no such weak players back in days... People put your shit together... All the time i check forum there is atleast 1 post with same people crying for different stuff... They lose war against better players - lets go to forum to cry about how unfair it is. You tired of the game and dont have idea what to do next - lets got to forum to cry about the update... You dont find a party - lets go to forum to cry about how people are leaving the server... You get pk'ed - you go to forum to cry about it...

Sad community for real... I get pk'ed, i die to war, sometimes i dont have where to farm due to war but i have never, not even had a thought about going to forum to post any useless post about it....

I voted 1 cuz i think its how it has to be and how it was meant to be!

Even after PK Scroll change you will still be PK'ed all the time, you should cry for it... Hm.... Still you will get PK'ed by PK chars that will never even try to clean it. I wonder what could i cry about that? Ohhh lets cry for example for the system that if you have like 100k karma points, you cant target unflagged chars? How about that? LETS GO BABIES!!!

Damn... I didnt played l2 for like 4-5 years and then i found about classic, witch bringed me back so good memories... And i'm really enjoying it. FOR NOW. Because with this cry babies community i think that sadly i soon wont be. Maybe im wrong and i dont remember clearly, but i think that there we're no such weak players back in days... People put your shit together... All the time i check forum there is atleast 1 post with same people crying for different stuff... They lose war against better players - lets go to forum to cry about how unfair it is. You tired of the game and dont have idea what to do next - lets got to forum to cry about the update... You dont find a party - lets go to forum to cry about how people are leaving the server... You get pk'ed - you go to forum to cry about it...

Sad community for real... I get pk'ed, i die to war, sometimes i dont have where to farm due to war but i have never, not even had a thought about going to forum to post any useless post about it....

It's so boring... Why do you all think that changes are being made in order to remove PK as a part of gameprocess?

You think that it will not change anything? ok, then stop whining about it

Even after PK Scroll change you will still be PK'ed all the time, you should cry for it... Hm.... Still you will get PK'ed by PK chars that will never even try to clean it. I wonder what could i cry about that? Ohhh lets cry for example for the system that if you have like 100k karma points, you cant target unflagged chars? How about that? LETS GO BABIES!!!

It's so boring... Why do you all think that changes are being made in order to remove PK as a part of gameprocess?

You think that it will not change anything? ok, then stop whining about it

​Stop going too deep into the text, theres nothing hidden there. Im not talking about the removal of PK's. Im talking about people whining for every difficulty they get in there way instead of trying to overcome it. And this poll to change the current system is nothing more but an outcome of weak players whining in forum.

​damn, my cp not online made me having time to read your post, so a proper reply for you should be done.

1. im leaving becoz im scared of dropping my items, is that strange for you? if not, so pls dont keep asking me this dumb question

2. Pk scroll is a new fearture of classic version, DEAL WITH IT! even thought it doenst satisfied you

3. Everything has 2 sides of matter, yes, pk scroll make pk in l2 way too easier, but not only for enemies but also for you, you,and like many others just crying about got pked everyday but never think of using it , i bet whenever somebdy came to take their sport they just leave it without fighting or just want to talk over but pvp

4. i am and i will still use "hardcore" word, its just my hardcore is not your hardcore in your imagination, i got pked every single day since im 2x, ive been playing since the first day as an orc shaman and now im still 52, when almost my enemies are 54+, so what? i and my friends still do pk and enjoy it, if you cant then thats your problem, whinng over and over again about this wont change anything

you all should feel thankful when admin group here is thinking for sofcore players like you who playing hardcore server, so pls dont push them to do anything

and one last thing, for you and for all other guys out there, buy pk scroll, make your own a CP and do pk, not like some sick bastards who just want to pk low level, but like a real player, pls just do it and stop whinning

Problem not in scrols, problem in simple things - there are wolfs and sheeps. So sheeps need defenders from wolfs, how realase to wolfs no have fangs?? Sheep will die with scrols and without them.

​Your 40 registered account that vote will be blocked + your ingame account. Thanks for understanding the rule of not vote with multi accounts.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

Your ingame account can be unbanned. But you need to stop doing this.

Edited by Koll

Problem not in scrols, problem in simple things - there are wolfs and sheeps. So sheeps need defenders from wolfs, how realase to wolfs no have fangs?? Sheep will die with scrols and without them.

​Your 40 registered account that vote will be blocked + your ingame account. Thanks for understanding the rule of not vote with multi accounts.

and it was not laziness xD

You can be unbanned. But you need to stop doing this.

​OK i waz want see what happend if i do this) sorry for this. But l2 classic need to be l2classic) i want play on l2c rules, no c4 or others

​OK i waz want see what happend if i do this) sorry for this. But l2 classic need to be l2classic) i want play on l2c rules, no c4 or others

​We understand it. But we think it's a bit unbalanced thing. On Classic 1.0 from NCsoft you could decrease PK count event with Karma. Only at 1.3 or 1.5 it was changed. We think that with one of the new update there will be another change with this scrolls to make it more balanced, but we don't need to wait NCsoft to make this change.

• Like 1

In my Honest opinion scrolls should stay as they are. I read somewhere that NCsoft increased the price of scrolls in 2.0 and this would be the best option to keep everyone happy. Players who PK now will spend the same amount of time farming Adena as doing the Sin eater quest its all the same. Since PKing is part of the game it should stay as it is. just change the amount of adena needed to get them scrolls and remove them from Nostalgia.

Anyways remember its just a game we should be enjoying ourselfs not pickering because we lost 50%xp today or will lose 100% xp tomorrow, its hardcore L2 like we love it. 

cheers and happy gamings.

Hitsutai.

• Like 1

Dear friends!

As promissed - results of 1st voting activity check.

Both main sides had fake votes. Now I will reveal them.

Fake votes for option 1:

Total amount of fake votes, which won't be included in final results is: 43

Fake votes, being made for option 5:

Total amount of fake votes, which won't be included in final results is: 7

One more time we advising you to play fair and vote fair.

Don't make us stop giving you a chance to make decisions.

Best regards,

Classic Team

​We understand it. But we think it's a bit unbalanced thing. On Classic 1.0 from NCsoft you could decrease PK count event with Karma. Only at 1.3 or 1.5 it was changed. We think that with one of the new update there will be another change with this scrolls to make it more balanced, but we don't need to wait NCsoft to make this change.

​only needed make scrols works everywhere, after karma point=0. Who saw problem in pk scrols?) Players will pk who want it.