KanyeWest

Normal Client

I have downloaded the client from your's google drive, and after updating(why do i need to update your client?) i was very dissapointed...

The client is not for "classic", it's for "ertheia",it's just modified. And i cant guess why don't u use normal client..
"wrong" client have many trash resources...

You can download euro off Classic client and find all the same. So where we have not Classic client?

Edited by Koll

It's dangerous. If we delete some file and in your vision will be mob or npc or any texture that was deleted - you will get crit and will not able to login ingame again, cause you will every time get crit.

That's why EU off doesn't do it too.

Edited by Koll

​ookay,so then made a repack of this client. for 2.0 ofc

​1.5 is using Infinite odyssey client already.

If you've noticed, NCsoft are kinda lazy ppl to remove all useless and not being used stuff from the client from the begining, so each time with new chronicles clients becoming heavier and bigger. Now they didn't even bothered to remake clients for Classic so used same ones for 2 chronicles. Ertheia = Classic 1.0, Infinite Odyssey = 1.5 and later it won't change.

And as you could also notice no one ever removed any stuff from clients because it can lead to major problems.

So take it how it is. Or you can write a complain to NCsoft :P but doubt it will change anything