Sign in to follow this  
arigg

BOT??????

I started this server with some friends yesterday we've already seen some weird things running around some bot action,
the last thing i saw is the 2 pics below. This 3 chars did the same thing for 30min same thing step by step like scripting
attacking the guard respawning in the vilage and again the same thing probably to dlvl. I let you judge this action next time
ill record any suspicious action. Anyway server looks good but i dont wanna waste any time if admins allow bots to run around lol.

ofc its not allowed, they just banned a whole clan with top gear + 7 8 9

but yea, bot in l2 is just a thing which will exist for eternity, somehow the bot coder will figure out how to bypass the server protection, nah,,

Lurker and Tatuin are the most epic bots in serv.  One month back they were botting, they were reported a few times and still i can see them botting. Others my reports was banned, theese ones no. Arigg believe me this server is worth to play. Im having lot of fun here.

yea i guess, its kinda hard to find old classic gameplay thats we're here me and my friends but if things like the last one keep happening around we wont stay much longer coz its a waste of time lol. Ill be hard farming to achive something when the others can just activate the bot lol :>

da risa  cuando sabes quien es bot y quien no  pero da enojo y no ganas de  seguir como es el juego classico .
"Jugar lo que puedas y disfruta de lo que ocurre cuando estas  tomando el control del personaje "
gracias y  seria algo imposible pero si se puede viejo-

buen server como tambien la gente que lo forma.

^_^

laugh when bot know who is and who is not but it does not feel anger and continue as in the Classic game.
"Play what you can and enjoy what happens when you're taking control of the character"
thanks and would be impossible but if you can old man

good server and also the people who shape.