Sign in to follow this  
datplays

PvP movie - Can't kill 6,5pt? Zerg them...

nice edit, but somehow its quality is bad, the screen is too small @@ anw good vid, good luck and have fun

​Yup, i had hard times editing it and putting it on YT. Every render of a movie took 30-50min, every upload on YT took 50min.
As i said i spend doing it whole day for real. I do movies very rare so im learning it everytime as new thing.
It's best quality i could afford its 1080p propably thats why YT make it small window. 720p was fine, but i didnt like the quality, YT lowers it.
It should be quite enough watching in full screen.

Thanks for two 1st comments.

Haha.. this is a sh1ty video. no offence. you ported at Core after 1 min.. after your ally (Perkunas&Red) died.  OFC everyone was low CP/HP/oom. Regarding  your fight with Vigilance.. I don t want to comment cuz I was not there. GL mates.

Man, this video could be interesting if you didn't always zoom to the player you managed to kill... Viewers of L2 pvp videos want to see your system message window and skillbar, not the players character that died, and nobody is interested in your childish comments or banana images...

+ youtube is not responsible for the video being a small window with a black border, you probably rendered it like that (made a 1080p video from something that is not 1080p and forgot to upscale it so it stayed in it's original resolution with black border that fills the space between the original vid and the 1080p resolution). Your media player can get rid of that border so it looks okay when you play it on your pc, but YouTube does nothing like that (because you could want that border to be there for some reason).

+ if you have a hard time uploading your videos, use https://handbrake.fr/ to compress it with almost no quality loss (aprox. 100MB vid from 1GB with just a small loss of quality, you can of course manage the settings of the compresion)

Haha.. this is a sh1ty video. no offence. you ported at Core after 1 min.. after your ally (Perkunas&Red) died.  OFC everyone was low CP/HP/oom. Regarding  your fight with Vigilance.. I don t want to comment cuz I was not there. GL mates.

​I let u being mad, sorry to kill u.

Viewers of L2 pvp videos want to see your system message window and skillbar, not the players character that died, and nobody is interested in your childish comments or banana images...

It's answer to previous videos, so i keep in the standards. I believe mine is not annoying at all compared to some others. Anyway i fully understand frustration.

+ youtube is not responsible for the video being a small window with a black border, you probably rendered it like that (made a 1080p video from something that is not 1080p and forgot to upscale it so it stayed in it's original resolution with black border that fills the space between the original vid and the 1080p resolution). Your media player can get rid of that border so it looks okay when you play it on your pc, but YouTube does nothing like that (because you could want that border to be there for some reason).

+ if you have a hard time uploading your videos, use https://handbrake.fr/ to compress it with almost no quality loss (aprox. 100MB vid from 1GB with just a small loss of quality, you can of course manage the settings of the compresion)

​Thanks for the tips. Yup, used once handbrake when the movie render at 1,4GB, then i render movie to 720p with ~200mb, didnt like the quality, then 1080p like this we can see atm ~200mb and left it like that, coz the quality seems fine except borders. Not counting previous tries.

Always nice to see war videos from different perspectives. Keep 'em coming!

​Thanks:) i hope the server let me to record further vids, but the update worries me too.

Say ty for the ring cu*t :)

​ty

• Like 1