Sign in to follow this  
JaMiskater

Server settings, chronicle,...

Hey,

I'm new to this concept of L2 and I'm looking for someone who can explain to me just few things about L2 classic concept... I really like this server (after one old c4 1x retail like cz server I spent 1,5 year on, I always wished for some hardcore grind server, where people care about their hard earned exp and they try their best to stay alive in pvp, and where people do not leave after few weeks, because their large amount of time spent in the game is nothing for them...). I didn't come here on the forum to cry about something being hard or such things. I only have a few questions :)

1. I don't really understand what chronicle is this, or what chronicle is this supposed to be. I read somewhere it's C3-like but honestly, on C3 (not even C6 as far as I know) mobs would never evade your magic skill (it could fail but it would still do 50% of dmg when magic skill fails or 1 dmg when the difference of your skill lvl vs. the mob/char lvl/mdef was too high. + low lvl mobs never used soulshots/spiritshots (only in ketra/varka from c4 and even then it was more like a bad luck). So what is this chronicle? And if it's not only one chronicle, is there any list of things that are taken from newer (c3+) chronicles (and why would be nice too)

2. Why did you (or why it's like that on classic) change basic things like which skill require spellbook and where the required spellbooks are dropped?

3. Is the price of premium going to stay at 10€ or is it likely to be changed someday? Because 10€ seems like a lot to me only for a second box and cheaper ports. If it gave you for example +10% exp (nothing high but still feels more reasonable to become a premium member for that than just a second box and cheaper ports + higher exp isn't that much of an advantage when the adena drop stays the same for you :) ).

Thanks in advance for your responses and please keep the flame low :)

1. I think nobody rly knows what chronicle is this. To be honest its GoD with cut off GoD... It's supposed to be everything that was best from classic lineages C1-C6 with best options added from GoD the mechanics and stuff (there may also occur pure GoD skills on characters as i heard). Rest of the shtty GoD is cutted out. This concept lacks most of chronicles C1-C3 (or the C1-C3 lacks most of Classic) coz then the game was not too advanced as u said bout mobs evasion. To be clear i think mobs evasion and mobs using soulshots came up with Gracja and went with further chronicles to the end. As we see its also implemented at Classic. It's all to make this game classic and some kind interesting and challenging.

2. If im not wrong on all classics skills require spellbooks. Its not the admins invention, it's for as above: to make Classic interesting and challenging, lets be glad u dont have to run to town everytime u hit lvl to learn skills from headmaster at guild :) About where spellbooks re dropped, i dont know what u compare - maybe innova. Well we re at patch 1.0 atm (hope soon 1.3-1.5) theres no Enchanted Valley for example the spot for droping books, so they re mostly possible to learn w.o spellbook, or the spellbook drop from another mob, and in further chronicles its changed, bcoz drop database changes.

3. Well i can't answer to it as im not admin, but i believe this ill stay. For me, or for u - even if i dont know where u live this price may be big, coz we dont have euros - not me for sure, so we need to spend alot of time working to make cash to transfer its to euros. For me 10euro is 10h of work where for someone its 0.5-1h. 
Theres always an option to buy CoLs (for Premium) ingame for adena from players that donated and dont know what to do with CoLs or need adena coz re worse players :)

admins trying to make lineage classic as in official

l2 classic is not actual classic

it is just new game based on GOD chronicle with "star wars" content removed....

but not for long, soon star wars will be back on official

but not for long, soon star wars will be back on official

​but on private server theres an option that admins ask do we want this or not, and they wont implement nothing that ruin gameplay.
Official Innova bought rights to Classic, but not Classic for its own, so they have to include everything what Korea classic has, and we know already that they dont have mind, and they can destroy even classic like they did to L2 by GoD