Sign in to follow this  
San0

L2classic.club 1.3 version patch notes.

When we appearance? xDxDxD

​This. Looks like plans of creating alternative methods of using these transformation skills are failed. That's bad, thought.

​This. Looks like plans of creating alternative methods of using these transformation skills are failed. That's bad, thought.

​There are word "Priority". This thing is in low priority. Also, it's 1.5 transforms.

Edited by Koll

Passive skill for castle owners "bonus cp", what about it? 1000 bonus poins for both types of castles? (in 1.5 light have 2000 (instead of 1000))

Passive skill for castle owners "bonus cp", what about it? 1000 bonus poins for both types of castles? (in 1.5 light have 2000 (instead of 1000))

​nice lah =)) youre funny sometime reaver

Really like that update but I'm little disappointed about skills. Glad looks right now really powerfull and in this update he get next boost, I'm worry that he will become OP.

​There are word "Priority". This thing is in low priority. Also, it's 1.5 transforms.

​So team will show us the ideas of constructing a feature in 1.5?

​So team will show us the ideas of constructing a feature in 1.5?

​It will be based on how long you could wait update.

Edited by Koll

Really like that update but I'm little disappointed about skills. Glad looks right now really powerfull and in this update he get next boost, I'm worry that he will become OP.

​ a char becomes OP only if you stop developing strategies against it.
Not that hard to control a glad in pvp.

​Hmmm I'm not pvping every day because I'm still low level (44) but all what he have sounds like character which have everything. He have long range stun, great DMG,pretty good survivality and now he get skills which make him strong against all warriors (evasion and -p.def). Which class or strategy can beat this monster?

​Hmmm I'm not pvping every day because I'm still low level (44) but all what he have sounds like character which have everything. He have long range stun, great DMG,pretty good survivality and now he get skills which make him strong against all warriors (evasion and -p.def). Which class or strategy can beat this monster?

​600 range stun, its good, but not that OP

you mean monster in 1 on 1? yes, if its in small fight, glad have very big advantage, but in large scale battlefield, that 600 range stun is not enough since glad doesnt have bow resist like tank nor high speed like tyrant or TH

its fine, believe me, im in mage pt btw :P

TH's is what you have to worry about =)

​where is your pride of an orc, bizz, i saw you as an EE today, so sad 

​I feel melancholic about it too, but when you play with a team- sacrifices have to be made in the best interest of the group. Go FightClub !!!

Hi everyone,

Just want to ask is it gonna be any B grade set if yes what set are be avable and what location it will drop.

Thank you.

there will be a change on one of the skills from the patch notes.

Dual Weapon Defense - due to translation problms we got wrong information about this skill. instead of how it is working now "adding 30%/35%/40% physical evasion" it will be changed for the official Russian version where it works as "for 1 minute gives 30%/35%/40% chance of evading physical skills"

• Like 1

​Two words for everyone that's afraid of Glads... Manna Consumption ^_^

​What can u do bout this? U re dead before hes out of mana, nuff said

​What can u do bout this? U re dead before hes out of mana, nuff said

​Wishful thinking.. lol.. Try fighting a Dark Avenger and get wrecked ^_^