Sign in to follow this  
San0

L2classic.club 1.3 version patch notes.

proof of blood doesnt droped by krators anymore, same case with stigma of shillien, PLEASE REVIEW THAT!

​stigma of shilien drops in IT crater by gargoyles...

the chance is the same as boots

​that does not mean it should drop if you killed 2000 monsters: on 1.0 (searching for DW book), i killed 2 monster eyes (lvl 41 in ivory crater, 1/2000 rate) and got a plate helmet (which was 1/19999 rate). It is just luck.

• Like 1

​so new quests re so much usefull as all on the server :)

1000 years, End of Lamentation

1000q items = 28.106 adena, more adena i get in simple train :P

this stuff is same for all quests, not a single Q is worth doing :) (well maybe class change re:))

Scrolls Enchant Weapon will be available for spoil in the following monsters:

ITEMMONSTERAMOUNTCHANCELOCATION

Scroll: Enchant Weapon BCave Keeper10.06%Dragon Valley
 Cave Maiden10.07%Dragon Valley
 Valley Treant10.04%Enchanted Valley

Scroll: Enchant Weapon CTarlk Bugbear Warrior10.2%Forest of Evil
 Cave Servant Archer10.3%Dragon Valley
 Dragon Bearer Archer10.3%Dragon Valley
 Perum10.4%Cruma Tower
 Nos Lad10.2%Alligator Island

Scroll: Enchant Weapon DKanil Succubus10.3%Forgotten Temple
 Marsh Spider10.2%Cruma Marshlands
 Roughly Hewn Rock Golem10.2%Dion Hills
 Turak Bugbear10.2%Gorgon Floran Garden
 Silenos10.2%Plains of Dion

​respected server Administration, please take action to check, I write to you the second time already. Today with 2:15 13.03 to 13.03 and 06:00 GMT I Spoil EWD
Stopped Spoil EWD with monsters Turak Bugbear in the Gorgon Flower Garden
I spoil and Killed about 450-550 mobs, and spoil 151 Recipe: Bone Arrow, but EWD - not spoiled (((

I wrote to you yesterday, too, that's a topic http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/8525-not-spoil-ewd/
you do not pay attention and did not answer

please do not ignore the check, since everything is fine with the drop

with respect workaholic Spoil - "EH0T"

Point 13.  All NG/D grade/C grade weapons had their soulshot consumption reduced. 

Is this workin now or will it be implemented later and its just for Soulshots or also so for Spiritshots?

Point 13.  All NG/D grade/C grade weapons had their soulshot consumption reduced. 

Is this workin now or will it be implemented later and its just for Soulshots or also so for Spiritshots?

​Should be working now, but if you find a weapon that isnt, please report it on the "1.3 reports" subforum: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/forum/52-13-update-reports/

Scrolls Enchant Weapon will be available for spoil in the following monsters:

ITEMMONSTERAMOUNTCHANCELOCATION

Scroll: Enchant Weapon BCave Keeper10.06%Dragon Valley
 Cave Maiden10.07%Dragon Valley
 Valley Treant10.04%Enchanted Valley

Scroll: Enchant Weapon CTarlk Bugbear Warrior10.2%Forest of Evil
 Cave Servant Archer10.3%Dragon Valley
 Dragon Bearer Archer10.3%Dragon Valley
 Perum10.4%Cruma Tower
 Nos Lad10.2%Alligator Island

Scroll: Enchant Weapon DKanil Succubus10.3%Forgotten Temple
 Marsh Spider10.2%Cruma Marshlands
 Roughly Hewn Rock Golem10.2%Dion Hills
 Turak Bugbear10.2%Gorgon Floran Garden
 Silenos10.2%Plains of Dion

​respected server Administration, please take action to check, I write to you the second time already. Today with 2:15 13.03 to 13.03 and 06:00 GMT I Spoil EWD
Stopped Spoil EWD with monsters Turak Bugbear in the Gorgon Flower Garden
I spoil and Killed about 450-550 mobs, and spoil 151 Recipe: Bone Arrow, but EWD - not spoiled (((

I wrote to you yesterday, too, that's a topic http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/8525-not-spoil-ewd/
you do not pay attention and did not answer

please do not ignore the check, since everything is fine with the drop

with respect workaholic Spoil - "EH0T"

​i spoiled ewd on silenos near giran, first silenos i did, and bam, ewd

​Silenos - norm spoil
Turak Bugbear - bad spoil(

This is Turak Bugbear: corpse_make_list={{[rp_bone_arrow];1;1;41.87};{[scrl_of_ench_wp_d];1;1;0.2}}

This is Silenos: corpse_make_list={{[admantite_nugget];1;1;6.405};{[scrl_of_ench_wp_d];1;1;0.2}}

This is Turak Bugbear: corpse_make_list={{[rp_bone_arrow];1;1;41.87};{[scrl_of_ench_wp_d];1;1;0.2}}

This is Silenos: corpse_make_list={{[admantite_nugget];1;1;6.405};{[scrl_of_ench_wp_d];1;1;0.2}}

Spoil and armor enchants will? Sorry google translate^^,

Where does Wild Magic SB drop??? 1.5 wiki has it only on Forest of Mirrors mobs. And you dont have it here in "Added list"

Same question for Silence SB, Seal of Suspension Amulet, Broad Sweep SB , Amulet Seal of SIlence, SB Sleeping Cloud.

I would really recommend you to rewise all this decision about changing the drops to 1.5.. Since you basicly cut the players opportunities to get spellbooks (some of them even completly LOL)

all of those answers are on forum posts, about the spellbooks, or drops in general.

I also need to know where to drop Overlord's amulets.

Mostly need:

Pa'agrio's Rage

Seal of Suspension

Seal of Silence

​Pa'agrio's rage - Spore Zombie - Sea of Spores

Suspension - Formor Elder

Silence Trisalim Tarantula

- Spell Books droped by pytans till now will start droping from Blood Queens instead.

​Broad sweep is fell sweep that is on the list.

was also said after the update that in the cases where none of the monsters that drop it now exist, the book would stay droping on the monsters it was before on 1.0 till the new monster show up.

making the drops as 1.5 it was not a mistake, it was a way to devide our time for updates into a more efficient way giving to the players a easyer acess to the information since the decent databases out there were already on 1.5.

in case of more doubts, instead of making posts saying that it was a bad decision, players can just say "yo son, i cant find this drop anywhere can u pls tell me where to get it from? " "San0: Sure son, np, tell me what you need" 

Quite simple and looks better.

Edited by San0

all of those answers are on forum posts, about the spellbooks, or drops in general.

I also need to know where to drop Overlord's amulets.

Mostly need:

Pa'agrio's Rage

Seal of Suspension

Seal of Silence

​Pa'agrio's rage - Spore Zombie - Sea of Spores

Suspension - Formor Elder

Silence Trisalim Tarantula

- Spell Books droped by pytans till now will start droping from Blood Queens instead.

​Broad sweep is fell sweep that is on the list.

was also said after the update that in the cases where none of the monsters that drop it now exist, the book would stay droping on the monsters it was before on 1.0 till the new monster show up.

MxdL0htH

ljj0ECxV

making the drops as 1.5 it was not a mistake, it was a way to devide our time for updates into a more efficient way giving to the players a easyer acess to the information since the decent databases out there were already on 1.5.

in case of more doubts, instead of making posts saying that it was a bad decision, players can just say "yo son, i cant find this drop anywhere can u pls tell me where to get it from? " "San0: Sure son, np, tell me what you need" 

Quite simple and looks better.

​At least I made you make this comprehensive poste where its explained how it was done since it didnt make sence to "search forum" for example for "silence" never found out that somebody said some of the SBs will remain. Yo son, thanks (and ye I still dont like tha fact that some SB are now harder to get since a lot of them are missing second mob dropping them, but yeah I can live with that until 1.5 is finished)

this stuff is same for all quests, not a single Q is worth doing :) (well maybe class change re:))

​/bump, still relevant sadly, quests are completely broken and should be looked at immediately.

​/bump, still relevant sadly, quests are completely broken and should be looked at immediately.

​nah, i dont need them anymore, too big lvl :P

поэтому новые квесты повторно столько полезно , как и все на сервере :)

1000 лет, Конец Оплакивание

1000Q пунктов = 28,106 аден, более аден я получаю в простом поезде :П

этот материал одинаково для всех квестов, ни один Q стоит делать :) (ну , может быть , класс изменения повторно :))

/ Удар, по-прежнему актуальна, к сожалению, квесты полностью разрушены и должны быть рассмотрены немедленно.

​Have a suggestion to adjust them after installing the patch 2.0

поэтому новые квесты повторно столько полезно , как и все на сервере :)

1000 лет, Конец Оплакивание

1000Q пунктов = 28,106 аден, более аден я получаю в простом поезде :П

этот материал одинаково для всех квестов, ни один Q стоит делать :) (ну , может быть , класс изменения повторно :))

/ Удар, по-прежнему актуальна, к сожалению, квесты полностью разрушены и должны быть рассмотрены немедленно.

​Have a suggestion to adjust them after installing the patch 2.0

​Alright, will try to make a suggestion later today :)