Sign in to follow this  
Kure

Just few questions...

Hello all,
First of all, english is not my native language so I hope you will understand me correctly. 
I have few questions, hope someone can solve it for me.. :)

1) I play swordsinger here. When I reached 43 lvl I got song of invocation. How exactly this song work? In description it says that it "decreases datk atack resistance by 20"... 20 of what? 20% damage? 20 more p.def/m.def against dark atacks (that would really su.ck)? Or something else? I am really lost here... When I played SWS last time (high five chronicle) it added 20 to dark defense atribut. That was clear. I also played in C5 and interlude, but never SWS so I am not sure how it worked there. Thing is that I was testing it here. I found undead mob with dark attacks (that ghoul in sea of spores) and let him to hit me lot of times with this song and without... Also with armor and without (I though that  bigger damage I recieve, the bigger and more noticeable will be the difference betwen song "on" and "off"). And result? No difference in damage. Really, ZERO. So can someone enlighten me how this song should work? Or is it somehow buged here? Or am I missing some point? Or is this song useless? Thank you for any serious ansver :)

2) Debuffs land rate. In that chronicles I played (C5, Interlude, High Five) i have never seen that huge landrate of debuffs of all kind. How can I maximize debuff resist? Which stats helps? As a swordsinger I think I have lot of m.def (top luxury jewel set, spirit barrier, warding song) - around 600 in lvl 43, but that not helps against any mob or player debuff at all. So it seems to me that m.def doesnt help at all. Is it about level difference? I dont think so also, each time on my way to cruma I get poison from dark blue mobs... And stun land rate? Does for example +++CON help? I heard that probably not... Or are there debuffs resists stats implemented to WIT or MEN?  Can someone write here a list or link where I can find all debuffs and on what they depend? For example Stun-CON, Poison-MEN, Fear-WIT etc... If you post here some link please in english, maybe I can find it on Korean or Russian L2 wiki, but I cant speak that languages... Again, thank you for any serious ansver.

GL HF all ;)

​Thank you! very usefull link and it answers me more questions than the issue with debuffs! :)

So still waiting if someone knows something about Invo song..

invo song gives 3,5 % resist against dark attacks. its pretty low and in my opinion a weakpoint of classic

​some guy in 4game forum said that the team who develope this classic version is not the old team whos made l2 in the old days, so... thats why things in classic is still messy, like pet shots, SA or this bullsh!t crazy dark attack

thank you guys for reply, but i am really disapointed about it... so useless skill :(

​Kiss of Eva is also useless but exist :D

​Not true... I loved kiss of eva when I was going to pirate tunel (devils isle) to spoil SOP and Ori ore on zombies... or for my journey to garden of eva to spoil asofe, enrie and thons... or just to overbuffs enemy on CS/PVP :D so this buff is sometimes good... but 3,5% dark resist from invo song is complete bullsh*t (sorry for vulgarism) and definatelly waste of mana... sadly.

useless skill?

haha u dont know the meaning of useless skills

​Sir, I have nothing to say, your argument is bulletproof :D

well at least now you kinda know what buffs do exactly. i remember back on the times youw oudl get pof/pow/powind and the description was something like "Your were possessed by the power of the gods" or something like this xD