Sign in to follow this  
MolloCr0

BladeDancer

Hello Guys!
I want to speak about BladeDancer in PvP.
I and my friends tried our main and few other class in test server (in pvp), so I played BD with different option of tattoes.
We fought only with selfbuffs so I like BD have a advantage cause I have dance's. And PvP with BD is bad, I know that BladeDancer isn't great PvP class but at least I think that he should have some chance against other characters if they fight only with they selfbuffs. BladeDancer in my opinion isn't only support like EE/SE he is still subtank and he have Dual Swords and he still have hex.
I fought against
SwordSinger - PvP against SWS it depends how he use mana, if he use mana right so I dont have chance to beat him because he is too tanks.
SpellSinger - I win only 1 round against SPS nothing to say...Barely I get close to him so  I'm already dead.
Hawkeye - Against archers I have pretty good chance, in PvP against Hawkeye I won every round but I survive only with few HP. 
Gladiator - No chance to beat him, but thats understandable.

In my opinion he should get buff in P/M def maybe little bit more P.atk, once again I know that BD isn't PvP class but SWS is most similiar to BD (both of them  are fighting support) and he have more bigger chance in PvP, he have chance against all mage's (expect Necro maybe?) and bigger chance to beat archer. BD have just some chance against Archers.
I think if you boost BD it wont be something bad because he never will be best PvP class, he will have only better chance in pvp and if you boost this class maybe people start play him more often, and all want active BD players :D.

Hello Guys!
I and my friends tried our main and few other class in test server (in pvp), so I played BD with different option of tattoes.
We fought only with selfbuffs so I like BD have a advantage cause I have dance's. And PvP with BD is bad, I know that BladeDancer isn't great PvP class but at least I think that he should have some chance against other characters if they fight only with they selfbuffs. BladeDancer in my opinion isn't only support like EE/SE he is still subtank and he have Dual Swords and he still have hex.
I fought against
SwordSinger - PvP against SWS it depends how he use mana, if he use mana right so I dont have chance to beat him because he is too tanks.
SpellSinger - I win only 1 round against SPS nothing to say...Barely I get close to him so  I'm already dead.
Hawkeye - Against archers I have pretty good chance, in PvP against Hawkeye I won every round but I survive only with few HP. 

In my opinion he should get buff in P/M def maybe little bit more P.atk, once again I know that BD isn't PvP class but SWS is most similiar to BD (both of them  are fighting support) and he have more bigger chance in PvP, he have chance against all mage's (expect Necro maybe?) and bigger chance to beat archer. BD have just some chance against Archers.
I think if you boost BD it wont be something bad because he never will be best PvP class, he will have only better chance in pvp and if you boost this class maybe people start play him more often, and all want active BD players :D.

​ sws/bd is a beast in support role, they deliver a great impact in team fight, thats their strenth, your team wouldnt need a tank if you have two active sws/bd, IMO, they dont need buff, not for now

• Like 1

Hello Guys!
I fought against

​ sws/bd is a beast in support role, they deliver a great impact in team fight, thats their strenth, your team wouldnt need a tank if you have two active sws/bd, IMO, they dont need buff, not for now

I agree with you that they are great impact in TF I know their role but I'm here speaking about 1v1, for example SWS have same role in party like a BD but SWS isn't bad in PvP you can still beat some class 1v1 with SWS but BD dont have that possibility or it's more harder. SWS is really tanks and he is annoying with silence, in long pvp 1v1 he have UD and heals. BladeDancer isn't to tanks, dont have to big DPS to kill someone in time, he can be  just annoying with poisons but that not enought in 1v1. 

Hi, I found yesterday evening skillset of patch Saviors. I think on that version on classic it will be slightly better for BD... You will become clear glass cannon. But with new skills you will be able to deal more dmg than now.. For example skill with 2700 power with -23%p.def debuff (combination with hex is fcking sick), or "return" of medusa (can help in some situations).. On top of that berserker dance... As I said, glass cannon.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=fr&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.fr&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/%EC%86%8C%EB%93%9C%2B%EB%AE%A4%EC%A6%88%2B%EC%8A%A4%ED%82%AC

i think the mainpoint that the thread creater forgot is that lineage 2 was based on party/team/clan play.

And l2 classic brings back this feeling. So this 1on1 thinking is, in my opinion, absolutly wrong and should be ignored at all.

• Like 1

i think the mainpoint that the thread creater forgot is that lineage 2 was based on party/team/clan play.

And l2 classic brings back this feeling. So this 1on1 thinking is, in my opinion, absolutly wrong and should be ignored at all.

​no, man, i bet there were a ton of BD/sws which love to pvp in 1 on 1, but not for now, im serious,

@ main topic : the skill set of sws and BD is not so great for 1 on 1, its sad but if you want your bd/sws are strong ones, go for 12 CON dye

Hello Guys!
I fought against

​we won't open all secrets, but in fightclub const, my BD is the most important player in pvp. total monster under full buffs

​no, man, i bet there were a ton of BD/sws which love to pvp in 1 on 1, but not for now, im serious,

@ main topic : the skill set of sws and BD is not so great for 1 on 1, its sad but if you want your bd/sws are strong ones, go for 12 CON dye

​Thanks for tip I already tried these dyes and are great but the main problem is that BD is not enought strong in defense to someone beat up and at same time he is not enought good in DMG to kill someone before he is killed. Of course BD can easily beat class like Destro with poisoning and running but at this moment warrior gets stun on long range (Glad, Warlord) and hardly anybody play Destro

nothing wrong to experience with classes, but bear in mind that especially bladedancer is the most efficient within a full party and it's a total beast on the field if played right. Not that good solo indeed.

Until you get top bow and top duals and even when you do this is what a good gameplay on bladedancer looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCYWrRDLg18&feature=youtu.be&t=3m3s

Hello Guys!
I fought against

​we won't open all secrets, but in fightclub const, my BD is the most important player in pvp. total monster under full buffs

I'm pretty sure that he can make the terrible things with AOE poison,hex and agro in bigger pvp. But whole yesterday night we were fighting (only with selfbuffs) and in pvp 1v1 it won't looks good for BD. 

​im sure there are but when they wanna do 1on1 why they play on a classic server and not in a pvp or oly only server ?

​im sure there are but when they wanna do 1on1 why they play on a classic server and not in a pvp or oly only server ?

​girl can dream, you know :P anyhow they will realize and adapt to sv, or just quit

:D

Only watching! But, Remenber summoners? uhnn... till waiting gm to say something!

Want pvp?, so go mage or archer...

L2ClassicMageArcher x3 Wellcome

Mage +12Wit double cast speed

Archer +12str 100% stun 8sec replaceable! u never avoid stun

Other class, go PVE or /sit and cry

Only watching! But, Remenber summoners? uhnn... till waiting gm to say something!

​haha, feel sorry for you :P 

ncsoft concept for classic is pretty messy actually

its ok.. im not summoner anymore..

now I'm ElvenElder on CP .. I want sieges, RaidBoss... I want lineageII Classic >D

Since I came to the server one thing that always bothered me was this question of DYES, a character can add 12 points of a certain status, even though it has some prejudice is absurd.
Restricts the server to certain classes that can enjoy this benefit more than others. An archer for example, making use of it more PLATED 1 SET that earns him 4 more points of STR, OMFG!
We are not in a say server, officer, and a fact that has always been very badly used in privates servers were Customizations, I believe in the good sense of this administration and I assume that would be a great time to intervene in this issue to increase the interest from players of other classes. A suggestion would be the insertion of other chronic system in DYES, limiting the benefit to 5 points at most.

​Also you can add glad if you think like that :D , I didn't say that I wanna become the best in PvP with BD. Even I really like PvP in Lineage 2 I never played top classes because It's for me boring (maybe it's sounds little dump :D). I realize that BD is still support and that he can be annoying in mass pvp but in 1v1 he need some little buff because class which he can beat aren't play on the server. BD can beat some warriors I think, but that warriors which he can beat are rare on the server cause 70% of Warriors are glads.

Since I came to the server one thing that always bothered me was this question of DYES, a character can add 12 points of a certain status, even though it has some prejudice is absurd.
Restricts the server to certain classes that can enjoy this benefit more than others. An archer for example, making use of it more PLATED 1 SET that earns him 4 more points of STR, OMFG!
We are not in a say server, officer, and a fact that has always been very badly used in privates servers were Customizations, I believe in the good sense of this administration and I assume that would be a great time to intervene in this issue to increase the interest from players of other classes. A suggestion would be the insertion of other chronic system in DYES, limiting the benefit to 5 points at most.

Of course tattoes are on classic thing which make big unbalance betwen classes, because how you wrote some classes have bigger benefit than other. I just hope that they dont add SA because I dont wanna see SPS +12WIT and Weapon with SA Empower.

+1 for limited +5 dye

U guys already nows the news? that staffs topC+++ will get acumem in classic!!! yes it is.... log 1.5 test server and take a look.

imagine +12wit staff+10.acumem ...

+1 for limited +5 dye

U guys already nows the news? that staffs topC+++ will get acumem in classic!!! yes it is.... log 1.5 test server and take a look.

​and you should read patch notes...

no where in patch notes we say that soul crystals were added.

about the +12 dyes... i think you guys are bit too close minded and are not seeing the full possibilities of some out of the box char builds and you decided to focus only on the fact that mages and archers are OP and thats it.

+1 for limited +5 dye

​and you should read patch notes...

no where in patch notes we say that soul crystals were added.

about the +12 dyes... i think you guys are bit too close minded and are not seeing the full possibilities of some out of the box char builds and you decided to focus only on the fact that mages and archers are OP and thats it.

​You forget for Gladiators :D, I already read what's happend in 2.0 updates and it looks like more balanced game but still what we tested on test server so from dyes have some classes bigger benefit then other and that make game more unbalanced. If I'm wrong so you can disabuse me I'll be only happy.

i didnt said that SA was add ... no drama ... its only a conversation ...

at last .. u have doing a very great job with this server... :D congrats ..