Sign in to follow this  
Accomplishment

Mods 1.5

We will be working on updating morim's mod to 1.5, i just needed the official server files to start work.

​So? Are you working on it? :) I'd like to have drop spoil and lvl of mobs :) 

We will be working on updating morim's mod to 1.5, i just needed the official server files to start work.

Spoil/Drop is going to be made by staff, i can only provide Mob LVL + Zoom. Download this: ​https://mega.nz/#!bI8gCbQR!fhg8L4oHYvTFrPPBEM_ZVD50wWnLq36J77z27SjdlsQ

This RAR contains two files that must be put into system folder (overwriting originals). I will see if i can adapt morim's mod to 1.5, but it is going to take some time (especially the SoE map).

Any more requests? Please leave them on this post.

• Like 1

Spoil/Drop is going to be made by staff, i can only provide Mob LVL + Zoom. Download this: ​https://mega.nz/#!bI8gCbQR!fhg8L4oHYvTFrPPBEM_ZVD50wWnLq36J77z27SjdlsQ

This RAR contains two files that must be put into system folder (overwriting originals). I will see if i can adapt morim's mod to 1.5, but it is going to take some time (especially the SoE map).

Any more requests? Please leave them on this post.

​Thanks a lot :) that lvl hack helps a lot :) 

If you guys need anything else for mods, please use this post and ask, so i can evaluate and add them to the patch.

​Just follow Morim's Mod section on forum in Media, do it like this, and it ill be perfect.

If you guys need anything else for mods, please use this post and ask, so i can evaluate and add them to the patch.

​can u add a spoil patch that u see on screen when a target is spoiled like it was on morims mod ?

​can u add a spoil patch that u see on screen when a target is spoiled like it was on morims mod ?

​Here it is: https://mega.nz/#!HQ1ACbTa!iEEqFoeIKiUh9vah35yHHuvFi_da3e6GfECW3M8uWBM

These files enable:

- Farther Zoom

- Lvl/Aggro mod

- Spoil/Drop messages (such as "Spoiled" and "already spoiled"), plus "no HP/MP", damage done (green) / damage taken (red), and full item drop onscreen messages ("Attention, X has picked up Y").

That should cover it quite nicely. All files go unto "system" folder, overwrite old files, play and enjoy.

• Like 2

hi its great so far but what i miss alot is /i instead of /invite /t for /target /f for /findprivatestore and 2 or 3 more i cant remember and also the amount of crystals gear breaks into helps alot :) ty for the great work keep it comming...

hi its great so far but what i miss alot is /i instead of /invite /t for /target /f for /findprivatestore and 2 or 3 more i cant remember and also the amount of crystals gear breaks into helps alot :) ty for the great work keep it comming...

​Shortcuts for Trade, Target, Invite, Assist, Sitstand, Findprivatestore, Friendlist & F​riendI​nvite (/tr, /t, /i, /a, /s, /f, /fr, /fi)

also when debuf enter or resist need on screen msg and on chat green and red collor.

​check option menu/damage text and take whatever u need.

maybe its already enough for u