Sign in to follow this  
Accomplishment

Mods 1.5

no no there no info abaut debuf mass debuff for example if cast  slow on one enemy i dont see comunity if slow enter on enemy or no

Yo.

Can anyone provide the file responsible for this: (was previously available by Morim, dunno and havent tested if it works for this version)

Having Full screen L2 client and when pressing ALT+TAB the client and the PC behaves like L2 is not on fullscreen but on Window mode.

p.s: After 10years of this game I always wondered why the brightness of my screen when doing everything else except playing L2 goes higher, when L2 open and minimized... Anyone knows? :D

Yo.

Can anyone provide the file responsible for this: (was previously available by Morim, dunno and havent tested if it works for this version)

Having Full screen L2 client and when pressing ALT+TAB the client and the PC behaves like L2 is not on fullscreen but on Window mode.

p.s: After 10years of this game I always wondered why the brightness of my screen when doing everything else except playing L2 goes higher, when L2 open and minimized... Anyone knows? :D

​the Window mode is ALT+ENTER. To change it back just ALT-ENTER again.

PS:i think everyone knows this effect. But i never explored why it is like that too :D

Yo.

PS:i think everyone knows this effect. But i never explored why it is like that too :D

​I want my PC to behave on FULL SCREEN like it behaves when window mode is ON (Fast ALT+TAB). you didnt understand my question, maybe I didnt explain it :)

Yo.

​I want my PC to behave on FULL SCREEN like it behaves when window mode is ON (Fast ALT+TAB). you didnt understand my question, maybe I didnt explain it :)

​It is a trick with l2.ini, it is usewindowframe=false, fullscreen=false, resolution = fullscreen mode. Depends on your setup, if you give me your resolution, i can send you a modified l2.ini for it.

Yo.

​It is a trick with l2.ini, it is usewindowframe=false, fullscreen=false, resolution = fullscreen mode. Depends on your setup, if you give me your resolution, i can send you a modified l2.ini for it.

​1366x768 :) WIll try and check it out myself too but if you could make it, it'd be really awesome thanks :):) 

Well had to select from the game options -> Full window mode and it's working with Morim's old l2.ini

Thank you :)

If you guys need anything else for mods, please use this post and ask, so i can evaluate and add them to the patch.

​can u add a spoil patch that u see on screen when a target is spoiled like it was on morims mod ?

​Here it is: https://mega.nz/#!HQ1ACbTa!iEEqFoeIKiUh9vah35yHHuvFi_da3e6GfECW3M8uWBM

These files enable:

- Farther Zoom

- Lvl/Aggro mod

- Spoil/Drop messages (such as "Spoiled" and "already spoiled"), plus "no HP/MP", damage done (green) / damage taken (red), and full item drop onscreen messages ("Attention, X has picked up Y").

That should cover it quite nicely. All files go unto "system" folder, overwrite old files, play and enjoy.

​link is no longer available, can u upload new one?

If you guys need anything else for mods, please use this post and ask, so i can evaluate and add them to the patch.

​can u add a spoil patch that u see on screen when a target is spoiled like it was on morims mod ?

​Here it is: https://mega.nz/#!HQ1ACbTa!iEEqFoeIKiUh9vah35yHHuvFi_da3e6GfECW3M8uWBM

These files enable:

- Farther Zoom

- Lvl/Aggro mod

- Spoil/Drop messages (such as "Spoiled" and "already spoiled"), plus "no HP/MP", damage done (green) / damage taken (red), and full item drop onscreen messages ("Attention, X has picked up Y").

That should cover it quite nicely. All files go unto "system" folder, overwrite old files, play and enjoy.

​link is no longer available, can u upload new one?

​Sure, download this one:

https://mega.nz/#!OY8xxACT!0_XBzkqDtMfeTNEAU4lztUVsp6qIl91BD7rzMfAxOp4

• Like 1

I have a doubt

Lvl/Agro mod left working from this last week's launcher update,

I guess if should i re-install files from mod anytime launcher updates files

​yes, update, then paste the mod files and start l2 from system folder, not updater

• Like 1