Sign in to follow this  
Koll

1.5 update drop/spoil rate

174 votes in total, this is all the server? ... you wanna change the rates with ONLY 100 VOTES? REALLY ??

​did you expect thousand real players? lmao, be real

Surries ? yesterday i play in cruma 4h (4 playesrs in pt) and i dont see full drop. Lolsss and this is x3 ?!

Why do so many people vote for x1? I think that are people who have already achieved everything and now talk about hardcore, but if you want all that x1, why they came here? Go on the official server, there is a real hardcore. I came to this server because rates x3, and I do not have time to play for 8 hours a day at x1. In the administration probably also their interests, since they are so easy to change rates. It's a shame, because tomorrow may vote for x50, or something else. Freeshard, such freeshard...

same here, nothing personal, but ​you act like a kid. i play here 4 hours a day and only 5 days in a week. i am 54 lvl and have top C and B grade sets/items like all my CP. watch this and make conclusions ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

Completely agree with Chukaviy. The main reason I came here to play is x3( and I believe you too, or you just don't have money to pay for EU official).So your point of x1 doesn`t seem reasonable. ​x3 cuz I don't have time to play even "4 hours a day and only 5 days in a week" as you was saying, that's all my free time after work. And you who ALREADY have all the items, you wish to make it x1 so ppl have to farm for months. And till they farm, what you gonna do ? Right, you will get bored and leave cuz of low population( as an option ).

My position is - leave it x3, and establish the work of patch releases. Just be behind of 1 - 2 max patches of official. If you want a growing and prosperous server hire a programmers to I`ll say it again "establish the work of patch releases", if you cant handle it yourself. You shouldn't say in sept 2015 we working on 2.0 and in march 2016 we are late on deadline of 1.3. You giving false hope, and it seems like you are lying, that's why ppl  angry.

​youre not even 55+ ? you want all players 55+ have +6 armor in the next 3 weeks ? think about that

Why do so many people vote for x1? I think that are people who have already achieved everything and now talk about hardcore, but if you want all that x1, why they came here? Go on the official server, there is a real hardcore. I came to this server because rates x3, and I do not have time to play for 8 hours a day at x1. In the administration probably also their interests, since they are so easy to change rates. It's a shame, because tomorrow may vote for x50, or something else. Freeshard, such freeshard...

same here, nothing personal, but ​you act like a kid. i play here 4 hours a day and only 5 days in a week. i am 54 lvl and have top C and B grade sets/items like all my CP. watch this and make conclusions ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

​This only confirms my thoughts, x1 want those who got something on x3. Resources will be hard to get, drop adena cost , and we will see the B grade for 2kkk. Hello adena sellers.

​oh buddy, official is 1.5 and its way easier than this 1.0 server, we just got 1.3 in.... 20 hours ?

the only thing that made official hardcore is the popuplation and the competion bettween top clans, like what, its simple, those top clan will bring their high lv char to pk eveyone to give spot to their members, just thats it

Before i logged into game yesterday i voted x3. After few trains in Dv i changed my mind. Every train = full drop. We dropped like 5-6 items including full plate helmets (x2),  shields, boots and armor. Im sure that drop rate (x3) will kill the economy of the serwer. Leave the XP x3 and drop x1 pliz!!

• Like 1

Everything is perfect now. Finally I get excited to play. Bow xSS amount usage more than perfect. Me and all my friends come back to this server. Stay as it is !!!!

Oh dang..

I thought the 1x was keeping the 3x sever standard and I thought the 3x was going to be 3x our already 3x... O_o

I'd like to change my vote to 3x and I'll also donate $$ to make this happen.  #20x Cursed Stockings @ FT

Topic closed with change to x1.

This 19 votes was added after topic was closed. Voted for x3

http://i.imgur.com/uqoQ6On.png

This 5 votes was added after topic was closed. Voted for x1.

The End of the vote is:

Edited by Koll

Just some more compare:

This is official Interlude ( I know that we are not Interlude ) drop of Dark Lord mob:

This is Official Classic 1.5 drop from mob Dark Lord:

Weapon x100 from Interlude ( with our x3 rate = x300 )

Blades ~x26 from Interlude ( with our x3 rate = x78 )

Chance for resources around x2 and amount around x5 ( I know that there are no same resources ).