Sign in to follow this  
Co-owner

[POLL] Voice communication?

[POLL] Voice communication?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What voice communication server you prefer?

• TeamSpeak
    • Ventrilo

To unite our community like in the good old days we will host our own universal voice communication server. Please help us decide which software you prefer!

RC 

​Guys , did you even use Ventrilo with good server ? :) It's more flexible program with a lot of comfortable things for clans .

right now i use TS for League of legends, i stopped to use ventrilo when i left lineage 2 lot of years ago, the main reason was, a nice upgrade from ts2 to ts3, and a wide offer of free ts3  servers, so right now i dont know if ventrilo is better or not than TS3.

right now i use TS for League of legends, i stopped to use ventrilo when i left lineage 2 lot of years ago, the main reason was, a nice upgrade from ts2 to ts3, and a wide offer of free ts3  servers, so right now i dont know if ventrilo is better or not than TS3.

​Only one thing why TS3 better than Ventrilo - TS3 free :D  If administration ready to provide us good quality server for Ventrilo - you will see , how much ventrilo added useful things , that why all Lineage 2 clans mostly use Ventrilo .

​Only one thing why TS3 better than Ventrilo - TS3 free :D  If administration ready to provide us good quality server for Ventrilo - you will see , how much ventrilo added useful things , that why all Lineage 2 clans mostly use Ventrilo .

​but the majority of the people is going to vote TS3 because is the most used one.

i did, and even known that can be a great alternative, but most of us unknown the posibilities of the actual ventrilo.

​Give me specific information why Vent is better than TS3

I would prefeer Raidcall (since TS3 is so damm ugly) but, if there's no alternative I go for TS3