Sign in to follow this  
Kraha

login background, boot screen etc.

Hi,

Is it normal, when you launch the game i didn't saw an classic chronicle boot screen, login background etc but all of them is from GoD Chronicle?

Hello!

The 1.5 client is equal to Infinite Odyssey client, so they have same screens/skins.

NCSoft are too lazy to make separated clients for Classic :)

but admin can change these backgrounds easily. i mean, i could put whatver pictures in the loginscreen when i had my gracia final server.

​I know this and yes, it will be nice that admins will choose once that looks like classic chronicle. About login background I see once with 'village' and basic look, not like GoD's one and take few bootscreens and it will be nicer than ncsoft do. You admins should take care about it. It's small thing but will look better.

but admin can change these backgrounds easily. i mean, i could put whatver pictures in the loginscreen when i had my gracia final server.

​I know this and yes, it will be nice that admins will choose once that looks like classic chronicle. About login background I see once with 'village' and basic look, not like GoD's one and take few bootscreens and it will be nicer than ncsoft do. You admins should take care about it. It's small thing but will look better.

Once you have logged into the classic server it will change to classic style, try restart your client after this.