Kse

Brainstorm "Events"

Dear friends!

Me, San0 and Koll receiving questions if we are going to make new events and contests almost every day. Of course we don't mind of bringing more fun to the game and forum if it's not going to affect server economics.

We love to hear your opinions, and now I want to offer you to feel yourself as a part of our "entertainement department" and offer an event or contest, which in your opinion we can/should run on our server. But it should be complete idea, not something like: "this event with pigs as on Interlude". And not necessarily it has to be something standard, you can use all your creativity and imagination :P

If we will like any of your idea and will decide to use it, the person, who offered it, will be rewarded.

(All offtopic will be deleted so please try to avoid it)

Best regards,

Classic Team

Hello,

what resources can be used (NPC, new Questscripts, Eventitems, Locations) i mean what is possible in L2 i got no idea what u can do and what is too difficult or too complex?

Hello,

what resources can be used (NPC, new Questscripts, Eventitems, Locations) i mean what is possible in L2 i got no idea what u can do and what is too difficult or too complex?

​New NPCs, Items can be created. Locations are only from existing ones.

I am absolutely against any kind of automatic event (TvT, Treasure hunt ..), are in my opinion typical events of other types of servers. I believe that these events cause much more cons than pros.
Events such as the Christmas and flowers contributed a lot to the community, since it led to a adena movement and a way to get items from the new players.
I think of the possibility that we have more events with this nature without imbalance, impartial and reach the whole community in a positive way.
I suggest one possible also larger event with a monthly or bi-monthly frequency as a Party Vs Party with awards and well-established rules and discussed between the STAFF and the community.

pvp event to capture a flag point whatever group guild side vs other group side guild there can be more than 2 groups like 3 4 more make it 7 8 a bunch of friends come together to try it or somthing there could aslo be guardians guarding the flag point or a flag point is given to a certain group and they try to protect it like gms lol

the group who gets it wins if gets it at all

• Like 1

pvp event to capture a flag point whatever group guild side vs other group side guild there can be more than 2 groups like 3 4 more make it 7 8 a bunch of friends come together to try it or somthing there could aslo be guardians guarding the flag point or a flag point is given to a certain group and they try to protect it like gms lol

the group who gets it wins if gets it at all

​also i know that i might be asking to much with this one :D

What about a race pvp event, where Orcs + Dwarfs + Dark Elfs fights Humans and Elves at Coliseum? i mean its a massive pvp. Winners side gets some hats or smth, i found it unique :D Or even to find most dominated race at serve, for ex. Humans vs Orcs, Dark Elves vs White ones and etc,etc :D

• Like 2

What about a race pvp event, where Orcs + Dwarfs + Dark Elfs fights Humans and Elves at Coliseum? i mean its a massive pvp. Winners side gets some hats or smth, i found it unique :D Or even to find most dominated race at serve, for ex. Humans vs Orcs, Dark Elves vs White ones and etc,etc :D

​i like yours you like mine :D

"Protect the VIP, team!"

Designate boundaries to zone an area of the map--it can be anywhere. To accommodate for clans of all levels, perhaps a neutral region or low-level region would be best. The GMs can decide.

Clans will register a designated VIP clan member. That VIP must not die. GMs will invite all of the VIPs to their party--VIPs cannot be in clan parties. They cannot receive any buffs other than self-buffs and potions, prior to the start of the hunt. After a GM countdown has begun, clans can rush to their VIP and provide support--however, VIPs may never leave the GM party. The purpose of being in GM party is to complicate communication and buffs, and to ensure the GMs can keep track of kills. GMs will spawn their VIPs in various locations around the event zone. All hunting parties must start at the same location, somewhere equally away from the VIP areas to make things fair. VIPs are not allowed to kill one another. They are simply "innocent pedestrians" who can only run to their teammates and seek protection.

In the event zone, all other clans must protect their own VIP, and kill other VIPs. For each VIP kill, the successful clan responsible for killing will receive an event award. The clan that loses its VIP, will either not gain anything, or lose an event award if they've already collected some. GMs will monitor closely who is responsible for killing who.

This event promotes communication and PVP-oriented teamwork. It's up to the VIP's skills, luck, and communication to survive. Without being in a clan party, there's no clear, direct way to assist/target the VIP.

One event round ends when all VIPs are dead, except for one.

Alliances do not count here. By example, a VIP of Pride is an enemy of the VIP of Syndicate.

The reward will naturally be adena bounty. Adena could scale per the VIP's "bounty" by rounds. For example, each round a specific VIP is a winner, his bounty will double. After the first round determines the successful VIP, his head becomes worth 500,000 adena the next round. If he survives the second round, then the third round his head is worth 1,000,000 adena. If I'm the VIP in round 3, and my head is now worth 2,000,000 adena, and another VIP's team kills me, they have earned 2,000,000 adena. Now, that VIP's head is worth 2,000,000 adena going into round 4, and if he survives, his head is worth 4,000,00 adena in round 5. You see, the bounty and reward follows the successful VIP team. This will last for let's say 10 rounds. This means that the VIP team who may have won the first 9 rounds, could lose all of that money for the 10th round.

LESS-INTENSE VERSION:

If this is too complicated to keep track of, then implement "Bounty Tokens" as rewards per each VIP kill. Since this event would be very competitive, the rewards obviously need to be thoughtful.

Designate a zone for clans to participate in this event.

Each clan assigns a VIP.

Spawn clans at equally distant locations.

GMs will perform a global countdown.

After the countdown, clans must hunt enemy clan VIPs.

Clans can form parties with VIPs. Clans can buff and support their VIPs. Alliances are not friendly. Again, two clans from the same alliance will be enemy VIPs.

Each VIP will be given a special event/quest item that will automatically fill the inventory of the player who kills the VIP. This will be proof that A-clan killed B-clan's VIP. After the event time, clans will submit their "bounties" to the GMs for rewards. GMs decide what those rewards are.

Anyway, that's the only specific event I can think of right now. I'm beginning to get drunk, and this music ("podval capella" for anyone interested) is really trippin' my balls.

Other event ideas: PVE collecting items to submit to NPCs; treasure hunts; global trivia; "mini raid bosses" of various levels that can be hunted throughout the day. Whatever.

• Like 2

I would like rat race event. When all players create new characters, and there is race from start to finish, while admins hunt people. The goal is to reach first, but not get killed - so you have to be both - fast and smart. The runners have 2 - 4 minutes before they are started being hunted. Hunters cant get too close to start and finish, so it is possible to reach finish. Last time i had this event it was race from d. Elf village to gludio and everyone had much fun. But for this you need atleast 100 ppl to register, i think it would not be a problem.

• Like 1

Quest event every weekend

Reward: dunno some death scroll or newbie pack of buff or what ever >_>

Mision: kill X n° mobs in party or alone

Ng: mobs lvl 19

Dg: mobs lvl 39

Cg: mobs lvl 51

Bg: mobs lvl 61

Ag: pytan

Pd: +1

pvp event to capture a flag

Kill 100 mobs get teleported to loa deepest spot with no soe and unable to use unstuck and try to get out without droping your stuff

Kill 100 mobs get teleported to loa deepest spot with no soe and unable to use unstuck and try to get out without droping your stuff

​thats a event i would like to see xD

Like flowers event,

Letters (Lineage, Classic, Talking) all 7 letters.

with 3 words complete = 1 full icon (L2ClassicTalking) and 1 LetterBox

Rewards for choice on NPC with LCT

30LCT = Chose 1x (40+ SpellBooks) (something new) (tradeable)

40LCT = Hats(diferent hats)

50LCT = Agathions

Rewards Randon with LetterBox

Scrols, BlessEscape, BlessRes,CastleEscape,CH.Escape, EAD, EWD, EAC,EWC,EAB,EWB (tradeable)

I Need HasteBook and Any agathion :D

I accept 3x AQ.ring as reward too:D

​thats a event i would like to see xD

​I would use that. But i will stay there xD 

Double XP/SP weekends

Doesn't the official classic servers have double XP weekends?

I think you guys are trying to make these events way too complicated.

Let me hit the mob, it dies, and I get rewarded. 99% of this game is PVE. I'd like to have some incentive doing so, especially with these rates. 

stop the ideea of mass pvp event. . vip pvp event.. that is bullshit ... you have event every day .. called EPICS .. AQ/Orfen/Core ... ;) so .. focus on fighting on that not on events ;)

How about a trigger for an event is that possible? for example i like the xp/sp boost event for weekends, but ppl are counting on it... how  about making ppl work for that boost...this is a grinding game after all...make ppl grind, put an npc in town that will take badges from mobs with a decent drop rate after the npc has recieved a certain amount of badges the xp/sp boost will kick in for 1 day or next weekend...