Sign in to follow this  
Ravenous

Doubt from a starter player =) (Dual Box)

I created my acc two weeks ago, and i have a mage and a buffer (cuz in a low rate server we all need buffers, spoilers and that kind of stuff).

Well i tried to log both characters to lvl up them togheter and as you guys already know, it is not possible.

I would like to know if DUAL BOX (not BOT's and that other shit auto programs) is something that staff think about to implement someday? Or if it is just a dream? haha

Congratz for great server.

Regards!!

I created my acc two weeks ago, and i have a mage and a buffer (cuz in a low rate server we all need buffers, spoilers and that kind of stuff).

Well i tried to log both characters to lvl up them togheter and as you guys already know, it is not possible.

I would like to know if DUAL BOX (not BOT's and that other shit auto programs) is something that staff think about to implement someday? Or if it is just a dream? haha

Regards!!

​Hello. Yes. It's named "Adventurer Account".

Regards!!

​Are you the real Ravenous?

Regards!!

​Ah, ok.

Thank you. ^^

Regards!!

​It depends, i use this nick since 2003, but i already found another ones haha.

Regards!!

​Ah, ok.

Thank you. ^^

Regards!!

​Uuh.. ok nevermind. you're not the ravenous from new-Bartz on retail servers ;(

• Like 1

Regards!!

​Ah, ok.

Thank you. ^^

Regards!!

​Uuh.. ok nevermind. you're not the ravenous from new-Bartz on retail servers ;(

​No dude, unfortunately i'm not. That Ravenous is a copy of mine. hahaha xD

Dual box is linked to adventurer account (100 COL ingame), that is a way for this server to support itself, so if you want dualbox, you either log in different PCs or buy an adventurer account.

Adventurer's account do not count towards the PC limit, so if you have 2 adventurer accounts, you can log up to 3 chars on the same PC, if you have more (lets say n adventurer accounts), you can log up to n+1 chars :D.

Dual box is linked to adventurer account (100 COL ingame), that is a way for this server to support itself, so if you want dualbox, you either log in different PCs or buy an adventurer account.

Adventurer's account do not count towards the PC limit, so if you have 2 adventurer accounts, you can log up to 3 chars on the same PC, if you have more (lets say n adventurer accounts), you can log up to n+1 chars :D.

​Yeah, and actually the adventurer's account is a great idea, i will donate for this as soon as possible (i live in Brazil, so for me is not that easy to spent 10 euros or R$ 53,00 in our coin haha), i just have to wait a little bit because i've donated recently. =)

Thanks for helping me out with infs. ^^