Sign in to follow this  
Kse

Event: Easter Eggs

Greetings Mates,

Cool event! Thanks Administration for effort and activity to make it! 

All GZ with Easter!

p.s. Koll don't take it personal (about Koctia post) all cool,all good, keep it like that !

Best free EU Classic ! 

​It was a joke. I understand that everyone have there own opinion and he just want to have each event farm mobs. But right now it's balanced for all players cause you can or farm 5 hours or sit 5 hours. From farm events players that will farm only trains will get more items then solo player and will have tones of reward.

This event is just different.

Edited by Koll

Very stupid Event! People just sit nea town! Very bad Event(((

​Event is just fine, It gives stuff for free. there isnt any problem with that.

Maybe you make a suggestion to Koll and be the hero instead of just saying he made a bad event.

​Ok. Will be the last one.

Do not be offended by me. Я не хотел обидеть. All Events super. But this is very easy. And requires only the precence at game...

Character name: Septyaginta

Shot00002.bmp

​1st just this item doesn't give nothing. It's giving prize only in this condition:

2nd. Only 1st player that get this message will get any item from shop.

​Ok. Will be the last one.

Do not be offended by me. Я не хотел обидеть. All Events super. But this is very easy. And requires only the precence at game...

​It was a joke. I already tell about it :) We don't want to have another go farm mobs event. Also this event is more balanced cause it doesn't based on time you play. For example player that can play 18 hours a day - will have same amount of eggs.

Edited by Koll

Character name: Scillara

Shot00009.bmp

In your screen you can see that you will not get prize unfortunately, but Congrats that you have this HTML.

Edited by Koll

Event first eggs = 18 eggs = 17 broken eggs = 1 bag = 1 scroll of resurrection (nope not blessed)

Event second eggs = 19 eggs = 17 broken eggs = 2 bags = 2 greater acumen (for spoil)

ffs lucky me :D

if i skipped the message but have this item of hidden event i can get prize?

Dear friend!

This event is over. It was designer for 1 person, who will get this message first, to win. If you would read the main message of this thread and the dialogue for which you got this item, you would know it :)

Dear friend!

This event is over. It was designer for 1 person, who will get this message first, to win. If you would read the main message of this thread and the dialogue for which you got this item, you would know it :)

​could you delete that item from event, to not surprice ppl=) and i think this event is very very luckless for me=) 1-4 bags from 19 eggs, but when i open thems, there is too big chance to get buff scroll or just soe or resurection. 

• Like 1

Dear friend!

​could you delete that item from event, to not surprice ppl=) and i think this event is very very luckless for me=) 1-4 bags from 19 eggs, but when i open thems, there is too big chance to get buff scroll or just soe or resurection. 

​Will be deleted with restart.

Give me = Agathions - Three-headed Dragon.

Shot00011.bmp

​Hello. Only 1st person who get this item can ask of any item from shop. Also I don't even see in your screen HTML message.

Edited by Koll