Sign in to follow this  
Nouryoku

Dwarf Skills

Hi all,

i checked the new skills in this new patch version and there is no new skills for dwarves. I think is a good idea to add Fatal Strike for them, it should help a little bit in pvp/pve.
Dwarves will thank you.

opinions ?

Hi all,

i checked the new skills in this new patch version and there is no new skills for dwarves. I think is a good idea to add Fatal Strike for them, it should help a little bit in pvp/pve.
Dwarves will thank you.

opinions ?

https://l2central.info/classic/Сокрушение_Тела_-_Охотник_За_Наградой

We have no this skill?

​Body impale is 1.5 version feature

Don't see any reason for being mad at us. When people were voting for update version, 1.3 was picked by majority of votes. And there is no dwarf skills in 1.3. 

Anyway, update to 1.5 is not that far away, so dworfies just have to be patient.

Aww poor little dwarfy didnt get his 1.5 buffs. Aww. poor little thing. No skills for dwarfs. 

pls buff dwarf gm. dwarf no skills. :((((((

:'(

• Like 1

Aww poor little dwarfy didnt get his 1.5 buffs. Aww. poor little thing. No skills for dwarfs. 

pls buff dwarf gm. dwarf no skills. :((((((

:'(

​Im a bounty hunter, it does not apply to me, i want my buffs >.<.

Nevertheless, it does feel kinda unfair for summoners, even tho they have cure (poison removal), can use cubics for damage, you can cast ultimate defense on your summon, increase their magic defense, faster casting for heals and recharges (and more MP to support them), and transfer pain for PVPs. So... i dont know if i can side with you 100%

• Like 1