Sign in to follow this  
manugino

When new update?

just for asking, when ll come the new update to 1.5 or 2.0? the question it not personal, i think admins go very well and they are doing nice job with all but, much people high lvl and  the mostly of players are need this update, i mean, i am lvl 53 with 2 chars in 1 month, in 2 weeks maybe i ll high lvl and we still with low farms zones and bad drops and spoils of B grade, some like no robe, or only low b, i think in all the people that started in october or november , they maybe are realy bored, and i think that there are much people like me, and people that are waiting a lot this update, maybe with one aprox date of update  ,we can relax and wait it with enthusiasm, sry for my inglish, thx a lot! 

just for asking, when ll come the new update to 1.5 or 2.0? the question it not personal, i think admins go very well and they are doing nice job with all but, much people high lvl and  the mostly of players are need this update, i mean, i am lvl 53 with 2 chars in 1 month, in 2 weeks maybe i ll high lvl and we still with low farms zones and bad drops and spoils of B grade, some like no robe, or only low b, i think in all the people that started in october or november , they maybe are realy bored, and i think that there are much people like me, and people that are waiting a lot this update, maybe with one aprox date of update  ,we can relax and wait it with enthusiasm, sry for my inglish, thx a lot! 

​Hello. Around 1.5 week.

​with 53 u are far away from being high lvl. To let u know lvl 54-59 needs the same exp as u lvl from 1-54.

Not to mention about the exp table above 60

​with 53 u are far away from being high lvl. To let u know lvl 54-59 needs the same exp as u lvl from 1-54.

​not is not, lvl 60 it is like 49 at 52 , not is rly hard. and you give a exaple with 1-54, when lvl 1 you need 68 of exp, lvl 2, 364 at lvl 3, and the same exp of 3 mbs lvl 58 you can lvl 1 at 22

​not is not, lvl 60 it is like 49 at 52 , not is rly hard. and you give a exaple with 1-54, when lvl 1 you need 68 of exp, lvl 2, 364 at lvl 3, and the same exp of 3 mbs lvl 58 you can lvl 1 at 22

​to reach lvl 54 u need 430790086 exp.

to reach lvl 59 u need 817380319 exp. that nearly 2x lvl 54...

​to reach lvl 54 u need 430790086 exp.

to reach lvl 59 u need 817380319 exp. that nearly 2x lvl 54...

​to reach lvl 49   190696911 needed
to reach lv 53  377507026 needed, 

i lvl to 52 at 53 in 2 days, so i lvl to 1 at 49 in 2 days? try to lvl one char lvl 1 at 49 in 2 days playing some more of normal, is not the same farm under 50 than 50+  you compare lvl amouts, like lvl since 1, 2, 4, 28, at 54, when the same exp needed to lvl 1 at 40 , i can get it in 2 hours on aoe in llvl 53, i lled on weekend since 50 at 53, it is the same exp that you need in 60

i only see.... 1.5 soon 2.0 soon... oks but... 1month? 3mont? 6month? that for me is not soon.

​no one cares about your "definition" of soon.

Its done when its done. deal with it or leave it

• Like 1

Simple Definition of soon

• : at a time that is not long from now

• : in a short time after something happens

• : in a quick way

or leave it? sorry? what is that for answer? kid answer?

i know that c++, scripts, etc its a hard work, and i know that the personal from l2c make a really good job, but we want know if you are 2ppl for make  2.000 scripts and you need 5month or you are 10ppl for make 100scripts and you need 2weeks.

Thx.

hello and sorry for my bad englis.

the next miniupdate is only for loa ¿¿  moob x5 x6 x7 ? .  and when update for   FOM (forest of mirrow )  cementery , field of masacre etc etc for single player¿¿¿ , not all peoples are playing in constand party , we are to much people that play alone and need moob x1 or x2 hp for continue playing this greater game.

thank you

hello and sorry for my bad englis.

the next miniupdate is only for loa ¿¿  moob x5 x6 x7 ? .  and when update for   FOM (forest of mirrow )  cementery , field of masacre etc etc for single player¿¿¿ , not all peoples are playing in constand party , we are to much people that play alone and need moob x1 or x2 hp for continue playing this greater game.

thank you

​i think like you, and i have pty.  now atm is hard solo in this server,. need spot for good soling for lvls 55+