Sign in to follow this  
San0

LoA Update Patch Notes

Our Lair of Antharas update is coming into play very soon... This is a small patch note of what is about to come in this update.

1. Lair of Antharas
  2. Top B Grade equipment
  3. Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp
  4. New Quests
  5. Command Channel Changes

1 - Lair of Antharas

2 - Top B Grade Equipment

With the opening of Lair of Antharas a bigger variety of B grade equipment will be available for the players to farm, craft, trade, or just save if in WH to show people how wealthy they are.

For the Armors department Blue Wolf sets and Doom Sets become possible to get.

- Blue Wolf Heavy set.

- Blue Wolf Light set.

- Blue Wolf Robe set.

- Doom Heavy set.

- Doom Light set.

- Doom Robe set.

On the Weapon department, a lot of weapon is about to come, for all classes, all tastes, and all kinds. including Top B grade Weapons.

3 - Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp.

As it was decided by the poll made couple of weeks ago, Dual Weapon Crafting Stamps wil be dropping from some monster in Lair of Antharas location. 

The Monster list, chances and amounts to get the Dual Weapon Crafting Stamps are the following:

ITEMMONSTERAMOUNTCHANCE
Dual Weapon Crafting StampDeath WaveFrom 1 to 10.1%
 Maluk LordFrom 1 to 10.25%
 KarikFrom 1 to 10.5%
 KnorikFrom 1 to 32%

- To create a Dual Weapon with the Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp you can talk with the Blacksmith of one of the towns and see what else its required to make the Duals of your choice.

4 - New Quests

We couldnt had a new location without bringing with it some new quests to make the hunting more exciting and profitable for our players, as so, 2 new quests will come with Lair of Antharas location.

- Whisper of Dreams, Part 1

Level:56 - 66
Quest type:Repeatable quest
Restrictions:None
Race:Any race
Class:Any class
Start location:Dragon Valley
Start NPC:Vanutu

- Start it by talking with Priest Vanutu at entrance of Lair of Antharas.

- He will ask you to bring him Cave Beast Tooth and Death Wave Light. You will need 360 items of both.

- You can get this items by hunting the following monsters.

- Cave Beast.

- Death Wave.

- When you have 360 of both items you can take them to Priest Vanutu and exchange the items for a reward. He will give you some adena and 1 of the following items:

- Enchant Armor C grade 

- Enchant Armor B grade 

- Blessed Enchant Armor C grade 

- Blessed Enchant Armor B grade 

- While hunting this monsters you can get a Sealed Mysterious Stone . Take this item to Trader of the Valley Galman to exchange it for a Mysterious Stone . You will need this item to start the second quest.

- You can find Trader of the Valley Galman in Dragon Valley.

- Whisper of Dreams, Part 2

Level:        60 - 74
Quest type:Repeatable quest
Restrictions:you need to have a Mysterious Stone Mysterious Stone in your inventory
Race:Any race
Class:Any class
Start location:Dragon Valley
Start NPC:

Vanutu

- To start this quest you need to bring the Mysterious Stone Mysterious Stone to Priest Vanutu.

- He will ask you to bring Limal Karinness Blood  and Karik Horns . You will need 325 of each.

- You can get this items by hunting the following monsters:

- Limal Karinness

- Karik

- When you bring Priest Vanutu The items he asks, he will give you as reward some adena and one of the following items:

- Enchant Weapon C grade

- Enchant Weapon B grade

- Blessed Enchant Weapon C grade

- Blessed Enchant Weapon B grade 

5 - Command Channel Changes.

For a long time we have been working on making a command channel more suitable for the 40 max member clan function.

Back on other chronicles command channel has been changed, and the function of AOE effects affecting non clan members on CC was introduced as a small penalty for the 120 member clans grouping together with other 120 member clans and making it not so appealing for clans to group in bigger amounts, or if they did, they would have to face that disadvantage.

It comes to our attention that on classic, with clans of 40 members only, its almost inevitable to have some players on CC who belong to ally clans or even only friendly clans, and as so, we decided to change the command channel system.

With this new update, the command channel members will be detected by other command channel members as a party member. This meaning, AOE skill from CC member 1 will not affect CC member 37 even if they are in different clans, parties, alliances, etc.

This will apply for all AOE damage skills, debuffs, and other negative AOE skills.

NOTE: This system will work only if the characters are on same Command Channel. If someone not for your clan, party or Command Channel is flagged near you and you use AOE skills, it will still affect that character even if its a ally member.

• Like 7

- Spell Books droped by pytans till now will start droping from Blood Queens instead.

Edited by San0

WTB Doom Light + BoP ;)

Why I need to leave to work on monday... :/

PS Pack LoA mobs with curses: Stuns, Sleeps, Paralyses etc to made this place untrainable :P

Is this update including top B jewelery?

If not, blessed enchants ill kill rest of the ballance...
Atm mage with Demon Staff +3 is hitting most meele classes for 1,5k - 2,5k crit (human for sure) that has Adamantite jewel set +3
With weapons B grade +++ with bessed scrolls its 2 hit to kill...

Also i believe blessed enchants by quest are another feature thats made for official classics to make this game unplayable (we know that Innova / Korean official going this way like it was with old L2 - +14++ weapons, exp scrolls etc.) and this feature like couple of others on our server should be considered to delete.

Coz we know that we can create this server, and we can decide to turn off some features that re dangerous for playability, like exp scrolls, so there should be also no blessed scrolls, not from Q for sure

I don't like the idea of Blessed Scrolls either, but if the quest demands lots of items and they are hard to get, i don't see much problem with it.

I don't see why we need b grade enchants. Lets all just go into LoA with no-grade. It kills the balance of classic, this is what destroyed korean and russia l2 classic. 

Gm pls remove all armor/skills except tunic of devotion and windstrike. 

WTB Doom Light + BoP ;)

Why I need to leave to work on monday... :/

PS Pack LoA mobs with curses: Stuns, Sleeps, Paralyses etc to made this place untrainable :P

​Oh boy, you're in for a surprise. Thats all people do in LoA.

I think u guys are messing up blessed enchants (old ones as we gonna have) with the new stuff like improved scrolls or crystal scrolls etc.

Blessed scrolls is not a op enchant or a safe enchant. It's just if it fails it will not break the weapon. Also obviously the chances to get them is rly low and quest requires a big amount of items. There's not even a slight chance this will unbalance the game in any way.

• Like 2

Please guys I love this server, don't add the cancer that is blessed weapon enchants.

​the blessed enchant  only prevent  your weapon to  blow up  so if u fail the enchant whit the blessed the weapon goes back to +0

Please guys I love this server, don't add the cancer that is blessed weapon enchants.

​the blessed enchant  only prevent  your weapon to  blow up  so if u fail the enchant whit the blessed the weapon goes back to +0

​Even still, it tarnishes the whole idea of "classic" L2. What's the fun of enchanting when you know the weapon has no chance to break?

I have to say  THX  to all the team finaly  we get something to eat.

LOA  was need long time ago so many ppl hunt in the 2 or 3 same spot every days

PVP  is  cool  but not when its like that  we need more space  cauze its easy to place camera on those 2-3 spot to gank ppl or start to fight in same ally for a spot cauze we to high lvl to go somewhere else

i also understand the GM that they want us to pvp  but we want to also grow up we want to change  AIR sometime not just do the same thing every days we need impliment

i dont want make presure to the GM but ADEN territory is needed to...  so we can bread a bit. i love pvp cauze the game is made like it. but to be stuck on same place every day  omg . ADEN territory  will  make ppl able to go solo or small party.it  will also  make it more difficult to high  lvl clan to handle the territory in the plan to harassment players that not want PVP and we need those farmers that love to farm for mats and parts. in that way we will have more shop in Giran  more economic running  And thats will bring way more ppl to the server.

THX for this  update  you guys work hard  we know it  :D

Buttman

​Even still, it tarnishes the whole idea of "classic" L2. What's the fun of enchanting when you know the weapon has no chance to break?

​the Blessed will be low rate  from the quest  and  u need to gather  the quest items first ... u need like 360 of them  and u wont get that item at each mobs you kill so dont be worry about it. its not like if u will be able to have like 10 of them in a snap of finger and those will cost alot on market

PVP  is  cool  but not when its like that  we need more space  cauze its easy to place camera on those 2-3 spot to gank ppl or start to fight in same ally for a spot cauze we to high lvl to go somewhere else

i also understand the GM that they want us to pvp  but we want to also grow up we want to change  AIR sometime not just do the same thing every days we need impliment

i dont want make presure to the GM but ADEN territory is needed to...  so we can bread a bit. i love pvp cauze the game is made like it. but to be stuck on same place every day  omg . ADEN territory  will  make ppl able to go solo or small party.it  will also  make it more difficult to high  lvl clan to handle the territory in the plan to harassment players that not want PVP and we need those farmers that love to farm for mats and parts. in that way we will have more shop in Giran  more economic running  And thats will bring way more ppl to the server.

Buttman

​l2c based on CP play. Whatever, you guys play when all your enemies sleep. 

p.s.

you said you play l2 to kill mobs...:S 

Buttman

p.s.

​What im saying  is we need a balance whit farm, pvp and XP . i need pvp to die  cauze the 10% xp bonus mess up  the SP ratio and the over hit skill  even more that can give you up to 25% xp bonus so u need to die to get all your skill . and  BTW  yes u need to XP if you want grow up and get new skill for more entertaining pvp  :D 

Buttman

p.s.

​It's almost like people play video games for the social aspect, who would've thought? Not everyone wants to be a tryhard mongoloid.

Buttman

p.s.

​It's almost like people play video games for the social aspect, who would've thought? Not everyone wants to be a tryhard mongoloid.

​its like play dota vs creeps. 

Buttman

p.s.

​its like play dota vs creeps. 

I need a lot more players.

Gludin dead,Gludio quiet.

I want to get it enjoyable and exciting as the new start time server.

I need a lot more players.

Gludin dead,Gludio quiet.

I want to get it enjoyable and exciting as the new start time server.

​u funny. Town doesnt mean theres no low lvls. Ive made new character up to 43, shtload of low lvl characters

• Like 1

can you understand what I'm not?
I want to have many new players, because at the moment, the majority of older players thought or move servers.

If you just kept on pouring water in the cup without pouring water back on, then you think what would have happened?