Sign in to follow this  
San0

LoA Update Patch Notes

I need a lot more players.

Gludin dead,Gludio quiet.

I want to get it enjoyable and exciting as the new start time server.

​Only wipe will have this effect that you ask. Cause people will get adv about new server in different time and will start at different time. There will not be same amount of low levels as was on start because on start all players have to login at same time and start from zero after few months of preparing for server start.

can you understand what I'm not?
I want to have many new players, because at the moment, the majority of older players thought or move servers.

If you just kept on pouring water in the cup without pouring water back on, then you think what would have happened?

​It was like that on official back in time  and it will stay like it  for the place lvl 1-30  or  up to  lvl 40 . Then what the official did was to allow player to sub class after lvl 76 and the sub start at lvl 40 . And this wont happen  tomorrow .

Btw  L2c already  made a good move to give the a 7 days top NG  weapon so u can lvl fast to lvl 20 and that is why u dont really see  ppl in these area cauze they dont stay low lvl forever

Buttman

Koll,

how about PIN error, how to fix it? some clan mates said that rr helped , but not for me :) waiting for suggestions :)

​Update patch and login again.

:o nice :o 

is the same % 1 BEWC/BEWB to make +4/+6/+8 to 1Normal EWC/EWB? or blessed is 70/80% more chance to make up?

To be or not to be. That is the question

blessed enchantes have the same chances as normal enchant, the only difference being if you fail the enchant your weapon goes to +0 instead of breaking.

okey that is good, thx

1 question more, is not better make a maximum enchant? not more als +8 grade B weapons, for unbalance p.atk/m.atk of l2c.

beacuse more weapons make a more posibility of enchant.

or only make Blessed for EWB not for EWC.

i think they are good ideas...what do you think?

okey that is good, thx

1 question more, is not better make a maximum enchant? not more als +8 grade B weapons, for unbalance p.atk/m.atk of l2c.

beacuse more weapons make a more posibility of enchant.

or only make Blessed for EWB not for EWC.

i think they are good ideas...what do you think?

​i think u have an unrealistic thinking about what will happen.

those blessed enchants will be very rare. They also will be that much expensive if u wanna buy one that its better to craft a new weapon and use normal enchants...

so dont worry about

• Like 1

You guys are making way too much of a fuss over blessed enchants.

+12 dyes are way more problematic than an over enchanted weapon. 

• Like 1

You guys are making way too much of a fuss over blessed enchants.

+12 dyes are way more problematic than an over enchanted weapon. 

Yea well i would prefer get SA on weapons and +5 max to a stat but they made the server whit +12 max  so we have to deal whit it

And... soushots and bss for summoners? Its in the patch or in the next aden zone?

​It's with A-grade.

A-grade after 1.5

Added change.

- Spell Books droped by pytans till now will start droping from Blood Queens instead.

Good question, ill there be test server before LoA update hit live server? It would be good, i would participate in it.

​the update is not that big, and there is not that many of big changes so i dont think it will be required a test phase for this one. Pretty much everything was tested by me and koll and dont think we will have any problems with it.

Good question, ill there be test server before LoA update hit live server? It would be good, i would participate in it.

​the update is not that big, and there is not that many of big changes so i dont think it will be required a test phase for this one. Pretty much everything was tested by me and koll and dont think we will have any problems with it.

​Oh, not good. Except testing if any bugs, problems, or troubles in mechanics occur in LoA or items from update im not hiding that i felt also opportunity to check some setups of classes that would work in future update, i believe not only me as i see on every test server, for me it could be good possibility for decision of class change or other request from services.
I still hope for reconsider bout opening test server even if he would last just for 1 day:) Thank you for answer, greetings;) 

It already does not matter, many people leave to the new server. Wait even longer with updates that you will have an empty server

​Heard this so many times~ and look how empty our server is.

It already does not matter, many people leave to the new server. Wait even longer with updates that you will have an empty server

​Heard this so many times~ and look how empty our server is.

​~200 online? :)

xDxDxD which "new server".

Stop talking crap