Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

LOA

the same shit like siege, why ppl test and report somethink if it is not repeired and open ? mobs regen hp , some mobs dmg with crit 4,5 k , imposible make trains cose mobs auto teleport to start location, karik near first bridge, but must be on last....

this was reported already and most of it will be fixed on tomorrow restart.

the same shit like siege, why ppl test and report somethink if it is not repeired and open ? mobs regen hp , some mobs dmg with crit 4,5 k , imposible make trains cose mobs auto teleport to start location, karik near first bridge, but must be on last....

​Hello.

About HP regen we already have report and will be fixed with tomorrow restart.

"dmg with crit 4,5 k" - can you give me mobs name?

"imposible make trains cose mobs auto teleport to start location" - already fixed and will be installed with tomorrow restart.

"karik near first bridge, but must be on last...." - we know about it, but we don't think it's a big problem. But it will be fixed too.

​Hello.

About HP regen we already have report and will be fixed with tomorrow restart.

"dmg with crit 4,5 k" - can you give me mobs name?

​maluk banshee

knoriks hitting 3k dmg on tank as normal hit :P

Go with lvl 20 to cruma tower and hit 1porta say me how much dmg you take ;)

kanoriks/kariks lvl 70, you?

Go with lvl 20 to cruma tower and hit 1porta say me how much dmg you take ;)

kanoriks/kariks lvl 70, you?

​a lvl 64 tank with full buff and zubei heavy set taking 3k dmg as normal hit from knoriks..so calm down and speak about stuff u have knowledge about :D

- mobs running back to spot problem fixed.

- HP regen problm fixed.

​- P.Attack/M.Attack fixed.

Sign in to follow this