Koll

Test server section/Access to test server

Buged Avadon set and Items def. for example divine set give abaut 70-80 p def from bonus, but avadon set just 25 p def, Also buged p def betwean Avadon and BW robe, for example with Avadon armor  i have the same p fef like with BW up + down. P fed  with divine uper + lower  652 p def with Avadon 654 and with BW uper + lover also 654 p def, but all items have differen  p def but in stats all the same def :)

Casting speed with Avadon less than with BW also bugged, with Avadon robe 683 with BW robe 686

​There are section for bugs, stop posting them here.

Hi. I would like to know if there is any gm command that i could use to:

-show drop list of a selected mob
-reload skills or reuse time = 0 seconds (//remove_skill_delay_all is not working for me)
-remove all debuffs of a selected target (//delete_buff [all|good|bad] not working)

Thks!

-reload skills or reuse time = 0 seconds (//remove_skill_delay_all is not working for me)
-remove all debuffs of a selected target (//delete_buff [all|good|bad] not working)

Thks!

​Hello.

1) No command will show you drop. Cause any other project can just use our info to fix there drop.

2) remove_skill_delay / remove_skill_delay_all must work for 2nd builder.

3) //dispelall

• Like 1

Thks!

​Hello.

1) No command will show you drop. Cause any other project can just use our info to fix there drop.

3) //dispelall

​Thank you very much :)

The first mesmerizing debuff has the usual chance of success.

The second mesmerizing debuff has 60% of the usual chance of success.

The third mesmerizing debuff has 30% of the usual chance of success.

A character affected by three mesmerizing debuffs at once becomes immune to further mesmerizing debuffs.

http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/goddess-of-destruction/character-changes/

Should our debuff system work like in GOD? Or is not applied on Classic? Want to know before testing

• Confused 1

Thks!

​Hello.

3) //dispelall

​l2central for the win? :/

Thks!

​Hello.

3) //dispelall

​l2central for the win? :/

​In l2central there are no groups. And all drop is based on groups of drop.

Edited by Koll

Humm.. Im not sure bout fix, bcoz //summon is not working, all other commands do, but after //summon 3031 500 nothing happens, not even info pops out on dialog box

Humm.. Im not sure bout fix, bcoz //summon is not working, all other commands do, but after //summon 3031 500 nothing happens, not even info pops out on dialog box

​+1 .. //summon not working...

​+1 .. //summon not working...

​+1

Okay, now good question.

Why rates on test server re x1 not x3? Imho that should be right if rates re the same to make some calculations with exp/sp - this is just example. But i believe this would bring more purposes.

its easyer to test everything with x1. and anyway thats only server set up, so if everything will be ok with x1 on test, same will be on live but 3 times higher. 

remember that the test server doesnt exist for ppl to go and have fun xD its mostly for me to actually WORK and test stuffs while all of you have fun playing QQ Hate you all!!!

• Confused 2

EDIT: im changing my question to tip coz i found solution myself

//setparam (any statistic) (count)

coz i wanted to add myself SP

//setparam SP (count)

same goes for WIT/DEX/STR etc