Sign in to follow this  
Lucasi

Vampiric Bug on Warlord

GM please take a look on it and help me solving this problem !!! I cant pve normally with big group of mobs ... Thank you :)

Y, u should have stay Glad (champ for newbies), WL too hard :D

I guess that i kicked your ass few times since i was Gladiator right? :P

​Nah, same ally :) never even duel with u ;)
That doesnt change fact Glad is for newbies :D

vampiric rage only work on normal hit.

I agree. VR still works fine on normal hit. But since i was Gladiator VR worked fine as well on all skills. And same as Mage

What i need here that is a word from GM. If this is how the game working. I have no more question about it. Otherwise since i changed to Warlord. I also find it out that on aoe skills like Spinning Slasher and Thunder Storm didnt hit war enemies if they are not flag. Quick spear works but only the target that u choose got hitted. War enemies who are near the target didnt get hitted if they are not flag

This is not a complaint. This is a comment how to make the game becoming better. Not only for myself, its for another players who choose Warlord as well !

​Nah, same ally :) never even duel with u ;)
That doesnt change fact Glad is for newbies :D

Make a frap dude! I want to see how good you are with your class ;)

Well i have been Warlord for a long time now, and GM's told me that agains't non flagged players that's how skills should work. Sadly war is treaten the same way as normal players. Warlord will be OP if you start using skills on white people and you will earn PK points pretty fast believe me. Now War should be a PVP status from the begining so i guess we should be able to use our skills, every healer never flag when i'm close by cause they know i will not hit them. Either way i hope GM's answer's you and will enlight us about this Mather, about VR well you don't really need it so was never a big deal for me, even so i think in should work on skills aswell like lucasi is mentioning.

Ass. Balu

I agree. VR still works fine on normal hit. But since i was Gladiator VR worked fine as well on all skills. And same as Mage

What i need here that is a word from GM. If this is how the game working. I have no more question about it. Otherwise since i changed to Warlord. I also find it out that on aoe skills like Spinning Slasher and Thunder Storm didnt hit war enemies if they are not flag. Quick spear works but only the target that u choose got hitted. War enemies who are near the target didnt get hitted if they are not flag

This is not a complaint. This is a comment how to make the game becoming better. Not only for myself, its for another players who choose Warlord as well !

We will take a look at it and verify, you can check our test server for progress.

Well i have been Warlord for a long time now, and GM's told me that agains't non flagged players that's how skills should work. Sadly war is treaten the same way as normal players. Warlord will be OP if you start using skills on white people and you will earn PK points pretty fast believe me. Now War should be a PVP status from the begining so i guess we should be able to use our skills, every healer never flag when i'm close by cause they know i will not hit them. Either way i hope GM's answer's you and will enlight us about this Mather, about VR well you don't really need it so was never a big deal for me, even so i think in should work on skills aswell like lucasi is mentioning.

Ass. Balu

I totally understand and agree with all points you've said Balu. Its not so important if VR doesnt work on Warlord because when you do aoe train, you stun lock mob, howl will help us decreasing mob 23% p.att and healer can always keep us alive. But i also want to save healer's mp because war can come anytime. If healer wastes too many mp on train. We cant afford to have equal fight

Thanks for time Balu :)

We will take a look at it and verify, you can check our test server for progress.

I understand that all of you are very busy with many things. So i hope i can receive information about this issue soon. Because its been 1 week since i asked support team to check my issue then my friend BizQQuiT asked San0 but we didnt have any reply about it

Thank you Manton !

on tyr also vampiric works

Tyr looks so ugly man >:( Go burn your fists man ! 

MAKE YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE !

DONT LET YOUR DREAM BE DREAM !

JUST DOOOOO ITTTTT !

I understand that all of you are very busy with many things. So i hope i can receive information about this issue soon. Because its been 1 week since i asked support team to check my issue then my friend BizQQuiT asked San0 but we didnt have any reply about it

Thank you Manton !

​San0 answered your firend BizQQuit that he would ask scripters to check for the problm. xD

Thank you Manton !

​San0 answered your firend BizQQuit that he would ask scripters to check for the problm. xD

Uuuu thank you San0 ! I dont know that. Haha. Sorry about it :P

First of all VR sucks here badly, i mean classic, coz i dont know if its bugged. What vampiric is doing u can see only at mage, coz its giving him alot of hp, on meele its almost not working, WL, Tyrant, whatever, these re so small amounts its hard to make use of it.

First of all VR sucks here badly, i mean classic, coz i dont know if its bugged. What vampiric is doing u can see only at mage, coz its giving him alot of hp, on meele its almost not working, WL, Tyrant, whatever, these re so small amounts its hard to make use of it.

​there is also a diffrence between chant of revenge and vampiric rage

chant of revenge have a chance to have vr effect of around 20%.

vampiric rage have a chance of 75 %.

in 1.3 update it should be changed (nerfed) like on offi https://l2central.info/classic/Гнев_Вампира_-_Оракул_Шилен

"has chance to recover 6% of damage in mele combat" 

https://l2central.info/classic/Напев_Вампира_-_Вестник_Войны

same to chant of vampire.

"has constant chance to transfer x% phisical damage inflicted to enemy into HP"