Sign in to follow this  
Shadept

Warlord

Hello Dear administrators, I just figured that Warlord have alot of issues, besides skills not working in siege, and VR has no effect in any of my skills what so ever, now i also checked that my final frenzy skill doesn't give me any P.attack when i'm below 30% health. The character is still playable but with all this bugs it get's harder and harder having people play this character i really hope you can solve this bugs, since it starts to be too much of them in same character.

thkx for your time.

Regards balu

your class is already to strong for this chronicle.

​You are basicly right but that doesnt mean that admins shouldnt check / fix bugs connected to this class.

• Like 1

Yes! Its correct ! I reported VR's bug on Warlord before but when GM said that it was fixed after last update i didnt check it again. I was checking after Balu's topic is posted and its still the same now

Can you also explain me how felt swoop will work? It increases more target that can be hitted with just normal attack or skills or both?

Yes! Its correct ! I reported VR's bug on Warlord before but when GM said that it was fixed after last update i didnt check it again. I was checking after Balu's topic is posted and its still the same now

Can you also explain me how felt swoop will work? It increases more target that can be hitted with just normal attack or skills or both?

​Fell Swoop works for both, either normal physical or skill physical attacks. Lvl 1 increases by 1 target, further levels increase by 1 each.

The same principle works for polearm mastery: from lvl 1 to lvl 8-9 (1st job mastery), it increases by 3 targets, lvl 10+ increases by 8 targets (thats why any char without mastery cannot AoE efficiently).

Edited by Osito2Dancer
  • Like 1

​Fell Swoop works for both, either normal physical or skill physical attacks. Lvl 1 increases by 1 target, further levels increase by 1 each.

The same principle works for polearm mastery: from lvl 1 to lvl 8-9 (1st job mastery), it increases by 3 targets, lvl 10+ increases by 8 targets (thats why any char without mastery cannot AoE efficiently).

Thank you! How are you working on VR bug's issue?

anw, where could i hunt for fell swoop SB ? never seen anyone selling it anyway

its called ​Broad Sweep SB, Fline in Ev drops it.

I bought that book 2 days ago and learned it on my Warlord. Im level 63 and it increases 4 more targets atm

Sign in to follow this