Sign in to follow this  
shibb

Dear Clan Leaders of Classic Club

Lol last seige i had 58 men in CC.

Koll u see that what u have done. people dont care about exp now. So they can annoy 24/7. There is no people on retail that say CS system is bad, so why do u have change it? 3 sieges already screwd.  

Do wat ever you want guys.

​QQ's about no competition.

Gets competition.

QQ's about competition.

​who got competition? B... please... Only competition is guards on the fucking siege

lel u mad cus you nerds play 24/7 and still can't get shit done against casuals.

C'mon let's not belittle someone's accomplishments for playing more... aka "if you lose you're noob, if you win you're nolife" :S xD

lel u mad cus you nerds play 24/7 and still can't get shit done against casuals.

​what are you tank about? what i cant get?

​Nice castle, oh wait. BTW if guards are so much of a problem how about you start making allies instead of turning the whole server against you genius.

​Gimme retail sieges i'll show you. I dont need more allie to make swamp on this server. i'll fight against all

​what are you tank about? what i cant get?

​Nice castle, oh wait. BTW if guards are so much of a problem how about you start making allies instead of turning the whole server against you genius.

​Gimme retail sieges i'll show you. I dont need more allie to make swamp on this server. i'll fight against all

​Man what a cop out excuse lol. This isn't retail. Learn to adapt instead of coming to forums to QQ about how the server isn't convenient for you because x/y. First it's no competition, now guards are too hard qqqqqqq, what's next excuse?

Man what a cop out excuse lol. This isn't retail. Learn to adapt instead of coming to forums to QQ about how the server isn't convenient for you because x/y. First it's no competition, now guards are too hard qqqqqqq, what's next excuse?

​Its l2c or no? I was thinking how sieges will go before we stared here. but its disappointing all plans and preparing work useless now.  Its not excuse, its server problems and i showing on it. I don't have to adapt if its wrong, or bugged. And its not now, I said about it since I saw it on 1st seige on test server. about competition i'm still sad server lack of skilled constparties.

I'm talk about common things like GvG I dont know any const party from my warlist to call on GvG but JerryZ party. 

p.s.

It's like you connect to classic 1.6 CW server and see there 10x10 zombie mod. 

u cant say that one changes made by admins are good, and the other ones are bugs,

thats a picky thinking

JerryZ cp is definitely a baller group of player, but they have also been here since the beginning with tons of time to reform etc etc. 

On a side note though, they are also in your dark primetime. So they don't have to worry about your 5 cps circling the map as much for them for the entirety of their playtime.

You are complaining about the sieges and how elite you are etc, however it has been seen that you have grown 3 cps within the last siege or two. So obviously there is some adapting being done there.

(ps i like how half of tfd archers moved into your cp and the rest were just left behind like stray dogs, those left behind move on over to the correct side)

JerryZ cp is definitely a baller group of player, but they have also been here since the beginning with tons of time to reform etc etc. 

On a side note though, they are also in your dark primetime. So they don't have to worry about your 5 cps circling the map as much for them for the entirety of their playtime.

You are complaining about the sieges and how elite you are etc, however it has been seen that you have grown 3 cps within the last siege or two. So obviously there is some adapting being done there.

(ps i like how half of tfd archers moved into your cp and the rest were just left behind like stray dogs, those left behind move on over to the correct side)

​agreed, but there were a time when we got hunted down from hours to hours, days to days, reaver CP used to hunt us on DV back there also, but  now it seems all wartags on our primetime almost left the server,  dont know why, that is one of reasons we decided to make peace with OOC becoz they literraly just stop hunting us and totally ignore us on our prime time.... by making peace at least their lowbies could grow a little bit easier, its good for server

• Like 1

​agreed, but there were a time when we got hunted down from hours to hours, days to days, reaver CP used to hunt us on DV back there also, but  now it seems all wartags on our primetime almost left the server,  dont know why, that is one of reasons we decided to make peace with OOC becoz they literraly just stop hunting us and totally ignore us on our prime time.... by making peace at least their lowbies could grow a little bit easier, its good for server

​So basically confirms Perkunas only hunts the weaker targets, once they feel like it is a challenge they will give up and find a weaker clan to pick on. Funny how Reaver mentioned you are only good competition yet you're saying wartags for you guys are non-existent almost, hmmmmmmm. I could be wrong because it's not my play time, but do they regularly ask SM for GvG battles like he claims?

we dont ask, we just log-in clones, to check where our wartags is farmming, then regroup and go for kills, i think it happens the same with perkunas, and pls stop using "gvg" were only 1 pt, damn =))

we dont ask, we just log-in clones, to check where our wartags is farmming, then regroup and go for kills, i think it happens the same with perkunas, and pls stop using "gvg" were only 1 pt, damn =))

​Ah ok so it's all bullshit like I thought. I didn't think they would ask for real organized fights over jumping you while fighting mobs, that would require them to have balls. :D

​Ah ok so it's all bullshit like I thought. I didn't think they would ask for real organized fights over jumping you while fighting mobs, that would require them to have balls. :D

​i think they have balls, enough, at least becoz of their aggrogant and cocky way, even though OOC was crushed we still have Sin or nonfactor to become a future force of server, just a game guys, dont make it so hateful @@

​i think they have balls, enough, at least becoz of their aggrogant and cocky way, even though OOC was crushed we still have Sin or nonfactor to become a future force of server, just a game guys, dont make it so hateful @@

​Yea I agree with you, but why is there a need for the arrogance and cockiness when they're fighting lower level/geared players? This is why SM is a respected clan, even with 1 CP, we know you guys are good without you going around terrorizing lowbies 24/7 and threatening server domination if you don't get your way like a crying 5 year old.

​Yea I agree with you, but why is there a need for the arrogance and cockiness when they're fighting lower level/geared players? This is why SM is a respected clan, even with 1 CP, we know you guys are good without you going around terrorizing lowbies 24/7 and threatening server domination if you don't get your way like a crying 5 year old.

​wars are wars no matter how strong they are. All that clans declared war to us on the second siege. But now its bad that we kill your lowbies? But it was great to be 130 vs 56 on siege. 

So by your logic clans that was seen with our wars on exp, or that helped somewhere to them, should be immune? :redlol: 

1)Create new clan

2)Go exp with perks war

3)Get war from perks

4)???

5)Say on forum that perks play dirty. 

No one said you play dirty, you're just an arrogant elitist and your clan doesn't respect anyone who doesn't play all day. 

No one said you play dirty, you're just an arrogant elitist and your clan doesn't respect anyone who doesn't play all day. 

​jerry dont play all day, bet they know how to play this game. 

​wars are wars no matter how strong they are. All that clans declared war to us on the second siege. But now its bad that we kill your lowbies? But it was great to be 130 vs 56 on siege. 

So by your logic clans that was seen with our wars on exp, or that helped somewhere to them, should be immune? :redlol: 

1)Create new clan

2)Go exp with perks war

3)Get war from perks

4)???

5)Say on forum that perks play dirty. 

​Oh c'mon :D:D:D it's is better to lose 1% than 4% cause you were pking everyone.

​jerry dont play all day, bet they know how to play this game. 

​Yes and they've also been here longer than most others and have a tight knit group of players, what's your point? You can't respect anyone unless they can curb stomp you?

:DDDDDDDDDDD you gays so lol..... just LOL i play 10 year l2 and never see so many cry ppl abaut war or pk or stronger enemy..... go play tibia and delete L2, its not for you. 

:DDDDDDDDDDD you gays so lol..... just LOL i play 10 year l2 and never see so many cry ppl abaut war or pk or stronger enemy..... go play tibia and delete L2, its not for you. 

​Thanks for your input Captain Mushmouth, useless and incoherent as always. If only you spent some of those 10 years on an education instead of L2 :D:D

• Like 1

This week coming to you on l2.classic.club, Nonfactor's pvp compilation titled "Party Recall" Featuring Perkunas, (1% xp has never been so scary!.!.!)

Coming to a local town near you. Stay tuned...

​Thanks for your input Captain Mushmouth, useless and incoherent as always. If only you spent some of those 10 years on an education instead of L2 :D:D

​we speak abaut l2 now. not education.

​we speak abaut l2 now. not education.

​Yes I know, all you guys know is L2 and nothing else.