Sign in to follow this  
shibb

Dear Clan Leaders of Classic Club

:DDDDDDDDDDD you gays so lol..... just LOL i play 10 year l2 and never see so many cry ppl abaut war or pk or stronger enemy..... go play tibia and delete L2, its not for you. 

​Thanks for your input Captain Mushmouth, useless and incoherent as always. If only you spent some of those 10 years on an education instead of L2 :D:D

​we speak abaut l2 now. not education.

​Yes I know, all you guys know is L2 and nothing else.

​Zace, cmon stop cryin, imo u are one of those few people who cries all around the forum about perkunas.. u better talk less, do something useful in game. gl mate
offtopic: nick in game?

:DDDDDDDDDDD you gays so lol..... just LOL i play 10 year l2 and never see so many cry ppl abaut war or pk or stronger enemy..... go play tibia and delete L2, its not for you. 

​Thanks for your input Captain Mushmouth, useless and incoherent as always. If only you spent some of those 10 years on an education instead of L2 :D:D

​we speak abaut l2 now. not education.

​Yes I know, all you guys know is L2 and nothing else.

​Zace, cmon stop cryin, imo u are one of those few people who cries all around the forum about perkunas.. u better talk less, do something useful in game. gl mate
offtopic: nick in game?

​Ignignokt, come get me I do nothing in game ^_^ Salaras your post history is nothing but useless comments, lets be real you bring nothing constructive to any conversations here.

Was a good fight perkunas, heads up to the clans that only assisted AFTER the castle was taken. We will be gunning for you <3

Was a good fight perkunas, heads up to the clans that only assisted AFTER the castle was taken. We will be gunning for you <3

​It was kind of depressing to see ER arrive after Perkunas already took the castle :S

​It was kind of depressing to see ER arrive after Perkunas already took the castle :S

​Any person who thought that even today, ER/OOC and SmallGoodPuppy are against wickedsick in the long-run of this server, is an idiot.

​Any person who thought that even today, ER/OOC and SmallGoodPuppy are against wickedsick in the long-run of this server, is an idiot.

​just lol at smallgoodpuppy