Sign in to follow this  
HellHound

SPS/Sorc needs upgrade

Hello Team,

I am writing this topic due to I thinkg that concentration buff has not any purpose here as it is now. Mages should have use this buff to avoid spell cancelling. Unfortunatelly here it is not possible to fail casting. So buff concentracion is useless.. And I guess that this should not be like it is now.

Suggestion: To bring some adventage to another mages like SPS / Sorcs are and avoid all playing only necro please add spell cancelling to game so SPS / Sorcs will have adventage of bigger casting speed and will be able kill even necromancer cause will be able fail opponent casting from time to time. For figher it works, by skill any figher can cancel other skills, why shouldnt this work for mages too?

Thx

i agree necro is OP but sps/sorc not that weak, sps is main nuker of mage CP, about sorc, im glad that we invited and helped a sorc from 50 so now we can have good and comfortable aoe in LOA

What you mean Spell Cancellation doesn't work here? I've been cancelled on my skills plenty of times when attacked by mobs during skill casting.

Hello Team,

I am writing this topic due to I thinkg that concentration buff has not any purpose here as it is now. Mages should have use this buff to avoid spell cancelling. Unfortunatelly here it is not possible to fail casting. So buff concentracion is useless.. And I guess that this should not be like it is now.

Suggestion: To bring some adventage to another mages like SPS / Sorcs are and avoid all playing only necro please add spell cancelling to game so SPS / Sorcs will have adventage of bigger casting speed and will be able kill even necromancer cause will be able fail opponent casting from time to time. For figher it works, by skill any figher can cancel other skills, why shouldnt this work for mages too?

Thx

​Thanks for suggestions, but I must say that canceling spells is real here, i suppose you play SPS that has high cast spd.

SPS/Sorcs are already very very boosted in this update despite the fact that Necros are also quite strong.

SPS is unique due to the fact that he doesn't give a damn about your shield block. And do not forget about cancel, i've tasted cancel many times, ugly thing.

Hello Team,

Thx

​Thanks for suggestions, but I must say that canceling spells is real here, i suppose you play SPS that has high cast spd.

SPS/Sorcs are already very very boosted in this update despite the fact that Necros are also quite strong.

SPS is unique due to the fact that he doesn't give a damn about your shield block. And do not forget about cancel, i've tasted cancel many times, ugly thing.

​Include SPS skills into blocked by a shield list. And it won't be boosted ^^