Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

What will happen now.

Nah it'll be player vs guard & players. its not even worth to go after giran anymore. sign off on that check, I think the server will realize how cruicial today was when perkunas controls all 4 castles..

One can only reach out, if theres no response from the other clans. Then we are done being matyrs

Nah it'll be player vs guard & players. its not even worth to go after giran anymore. sign off on that check, I think the server will realize how cruicial today was when perkunas controls all 4 castles..

One can only reach out, if theres no response from the other clans. Then we are done being matyrs

​hehe, I wana see how 5 pt can  take all 4 castles, and protect it :)

5 pt are you dense? It was even confirmed by koll that perkunas had 120 players there. VS 40

​Nice joke ) we dont event had 100+ pples on 1st cs other cs we had from 55+ to 60+ active pples

What will happen now ? Well shibb was actually correct there will be 1 clan and 4 castles :D

Heads up - no point for spending $$$ for anything just count the days 30 tomorrow will be 29 and so on.

From now every siege = +1 castle for WS

In 2-3 months server will be dead, gg  ;)

​heard that so many times =) servers live long if there is strong competition - everyone wants to be the "one" who annihilated the "dragon".

Servers die of serious bugs, economic problems, client issues, newb admin staff - and we have little to none of that especially the last one)

Talking Island x3 will live for a long time, my children will play here =)

• Like 2

​heard that so many times =) servers live long if there is strong competition - everyone wants to be the "one" who annihilated the "dragon".

Servers die of serious bugs, economic problems, client issues, newb admin staff - and we have little to none of that especially the last one)

​The problem is there is no competition at all....

All "competition" left or join WS and the rest can't do a sh**  :/

I was watching you taking castle and it was too easy.

I guess that not only me felt sorry for NF trying to stop you somehow....

I just can't see any scenario in which server will balance and survive :/

​Server is already almost death... And those cowards who cry here around are not willing to fight you... and I am not surprised... all WS use BSOE or PR... not zerg.. so WTF is this topic about? You got caslte YES, cause you are the only who is interested in this game... nobody will spend time in game long term to get killed from back by ZERG and if want pvp see only flash of PR/BSOE :D CG...

​Absolutely! At last some common sense!

5 pt are you dense? It was even confirmed by koll that perkunas had 120 players there. VS 40

​Koll was talking about almost 200 people and it was about 1st siege :)

• Like 1