Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

What will happen now.

5 pt are you dense? It was even confirmed by koll that perkunas had 120 players there. VS 40

​Koll was talking about almost 200 people and it was about 1st siege :)

​200 ppl from all sides, not perkunas. For other who say we are zerg. why nobody say abaut 3-4 month ago when we exping with 4 pt in DV and 7 pt enemy coming and we fightning with zerg. why enemy never say  thay thay have zerg, just perkunas who play not like zerg but like cp, we never make zeg and we dont wana zerg, also we dont take more cp to ally like someone say all join us. we have  2-3 active cp who exp every day... and 5-6 cp max on siege. so i dont think that is it zerg for server. there is lots of clans with +/-30 members. just one problem, thay are so stupid for organized cp, thay think hat if thay come every time with different party members thay can kill ppl who play in the same cp 3-6 months. all cp from perkunas is not ppl who come there from other server, we all regroup there, some cp have crush and organized party from 0, making nev char, exping, and stll play together with friends, WE ARE NOT RANDOM MEMBERS like enemy who cry there, STOP make SHIT there, go speak with other clan, make strong clan, change char for cp if it needed and start fight like fighters not like "kucia kakasak"

• Like 2

5 pt are you dense? It was even confirmed by koll that perkunas had 120 players there. VS 40

​200 ppl from all sides, not perkunas. For other who say we are zerg. why nobody say abaut 3-4 month ago when we exping with 4 pt in DV and 7 pt enemy coming and we fightning with zerg. why enemy never say  thay thay have zerg, just perkunas who play not like zerg but like cp, we never make zeg and we dont wana zerg, also we dont take more cp to ally like someone say all join us. we have  2-3 active cp who exp every day... and 5-6 cp max on siege. so i dont think that is it zerg for server. there is lots of clans with +/-30 members. just one problem, thay are so stupid for organized cp, thay think hat if thay come every time with different party members thay can kill ppl who play in the same cp 3-6 months. all cp from perkunas is not ppl who come there from other server, we all regroup there, some cp have crush and organized party from 0, making nev char, exping, and stll play together with friends, WE ARE NOT RANDOM MEMBERS like enemy who cry there, STOP make SHIT there, go speak with other clan, make strong clan, change char for cp if it needed and start fight like fighters not like "kucia kakasak"

JfX8Rig.jpg

• Like 2

Zorgzor, the living proof of why you should go to school and not play L2 all day. Poor bastard doesn't even know where a period should go in a sentence. :/

First of all, GZ Perkunas (or wickedsick + friends) for capturing a castle  (see Reaver, was that complains about guards necessarry if you were able to capture it in like 1 hour? :) ). 

I dont understand why so many ppl complain here about shitty things... Server is dying? Becouse of what? Due to first clan capturing the castle? Hell no. That was totally deserved - no doubt about it. They made an ally, they were all focusing on one goal like one men and captured it without many troubles. Thats the way you should do it. Now they will have big advantage with nice adena income, gz again.

What makes me wonder... if so many ppl complains about what happened, WHY THE FUCK YOU DID NOTHING AGAINS IT?! Non Factors made an "recruiting topic" here in forum, looking for voluntiers. They made it a little bit offensive way but whatever, its just war in game. After the absolute fail of OOC ally they are the only one clan who actually fighting WS (or at least they are trying to). Where were the rest people? SIN created at least one pt (better than nothing),  ER joined fight after capturing castle (lol), pride didnt come at all (except ochoba and nevu if i am correct). I dont mention Syndicate, that clan is almsot non existent these days (yep i am on of them :( ). Every former "enemy" of wickedsick just hide in the hole and didnt even left the city, created new clans and just keep complaining on Perk how they rolling out the server. The saddest thing, one of the highest leveled and geared players just created another new clan and keep boasting about awesome diplomacy and high skill of leadership of their CL combined with billion topics about how unfait is to obtain 15k POB for ally - until then they will never fight back WS... This is absolute bullshit, you dont need formal ally to lead bunch of ppl to common goal. I really dont understand what were the people afraid of. You dont loose XP on CS here (except me of course, second NF clan wasnt signed so i lost at least 30% but whatever :D ). All of you were jsut hiding and let the nonfactors going on suicide missions where they were unquestionably outgeared, outnumbered and heavily outleveled (average NF level was like 58+-). The capturing the castle was not fault of NF, but the rest of ppl who are still complaining.

Actually i am glad for Wickedsick beeing here. It gives some motivation to players to defeat them. They are the engine of this server not the plague like some ppl thinks. Even they are maybe a liitle egocentric and the BSOEing and PRing sometimes make me angry. They just keep pushing others forward despite the fact what majority palyers keep telling. 

And what will hapen now? Nothing special. I seriously doubt anyone in near future will be able to steal castle from perk (especially if you can buy upgrades for walls and for guards who are OP even now :D ). And if wickedsick will be able to capture one castle every CS? If they are that strong, then why the fck not? Want to stop them? Okay - just move your ass out of the city and fight them (and enjoy some fun!!). Otherwise you have NO RIGHT to complain if they capture other castles also. But I know one thing for sure. I will keep fighting and not hide to some "neutral" clan or whatever. :P Its just a game, dont take it toooo seriously....

//sorry for the length :D 

• Like 9

First of all, GZ Perkunas (or wickedsick + friends) for capturing a castle  (see Reaver, was that complains about guards necessarry if you were able to capture it in like 1 hour? :) ). 

I dont understand why so many ppl complain here about shitty things... Server is dying? Becouse of what? Due to first clan capturing the castle? Hell no. That was totally deserved - no doubt about it. They made an ally, they were all focusing on one goal like one men and captured it without many troubles. Thats the way you should do it. Now they will have big advantage with nice adena income, gz again.

What makes me wonder... if so many ppl complains about what happened, WHY THE FUCK YOU DID NOTHING AGAINS IT?! Non Factors made an "recruiting topic" here in forum, looking for voluntiers. They made it a little bit offensive way but whatever, its just war in game. After the absolute fail of OOC ally they are the only one clan who actually fighting WS (or at least they are trying to). Where were the rest people? SIN created at least one pt (better than nothing),  ER joined fight after capturing castle (lol), pride didnt come at all (except ochoba and nevu if i am correct). I dont mention Syndicate, that clan is almsot non existent these days (yep i am on of them :( ). Every former "enemy" of wickedsick just hide in the hole and didnt even left the city, created new clans and just keep complaining on Perk how they rolling out the server. The saddest thing, one of the highest leveled and geared players just created another new clan and keep boasting about awesome diplomacy and high skill of leadership of their CL combined with billion topics about how unfait is to obtain 15k POB for ally - until then they will never fight back WS... This is absolute bullshit, you dont need formal ally to lead bunch of ppl to common goal. I really dont understand what were the people afraid of. You dont loose XP on CS here (except me of course, second NF clan wasnt signed so i lost at least 30% but whatever :D ). All of you were jsut hiding and let the nonfactors going on suicide missions where they were unquestionably outgeared, outnumbered and heavily outleveled (average NF level was like 58+-). The capturing the castle was not fault of NF, but the rest of ppl who are still complaining.

Actually i am glad for Wickedsick beeing here. It gives some motivation to players to defeat them. They are the engine of this server not the plague like some ppl thinks. Even they are maybe a liitle egocentric and the BSOEing and PRing sometimes make me angry. They just keep pushing others forward despite the fact what majority palyers keep telling. 

And what will hapen now? Nothing special. I seriously doubt anyone in near future will be able to steal castle from perk (especially if you can buy upgrades for walls and for guards who are OP even now :D ). And if wickedsick will be able to capture one castle every CS? If they are that strong, then why the fck not? Want to stop them? Okay - just move your ass out of the city and fight them (and enjoy some fun!!). Otherwise you have NO RIGHT to complain if they capture other castles also. But I know one thing for sure. I will keep fighting and not hide to some "neutral" clan or whatever. :P Its just a game, dont take it toooo seriously....

Game. Set. Match. Well said.

This siege has revealed who is willing and capable of potentially fighting back against wickedsick in the future to come for this server. It also proved which players and clans are the plague that frankly won't contribute a damn bit of fun or progress to this server.

(You guys know who you are--it's far too late to stay quiet or feel ashamed at this point.)

Lack of effort all around for the siege, if a little bit more people showed up to help it could have been a different story. I was sad that SM didn't show up considering how significant the first castle is, and ER lel we didn't expect much from them. They definitely deserved the castle, they brought the people for it.

Zorgzor, the living proof of why you should go to school and not play L2 all day. Poor bastard doesn't even know where a period should go in a sentence. :/

​200 ppl from all sides, not perkunas. For other who say we are zerg. why nobody say abaut 3-4 month ago when we exping with 4 pt in DV and 7 pt enemy coming and we fightning with zerg. why enemy never say  thay thay have zerg, just perkunas who play not like zerg but like cp, we never make zeg and we dont wana zerg, also we dont take more cp to ally like someone say all join us. we have  2-3 active cp who exp every day... and 5-6 cp max on siege. so i dont think that is it zerg for server. there is lots of clans with +/-30 members. just one problem, thay are so stupid for organized cp, thay think hat if thay come every time with different party members thay can kill ppl who play in the same cp 3-6 months. all cp from perkunas is not ppl who other server who come there, we all regroup there, some cp have crush and organized party from 0, making nev char, exping, and stll play together with friends, WE ARE NOT RANDOM MEMBERS like enemy who cry there, STOP make SHIT there, go speak with other clan, make strong clan, change char for cp if it needed and start fight like fighters not like "kucia kakasak"

Man school is for nevbi, nobody now who end school cant have good job and good money, i dont know how old you are, and from where, but in Lithuanian where we leave we dont need school for good live, all who end it cant find job there and just leave towns, you dont know me, dont know what i am doing, i can show you, but you will just cry. :) so just play like you play and dont speak to ppl abaut what thay do in real live.

​Kure said it all nothing else to add wise words my friend. Less QQ more PEWPEW. :) 

"...pride ally had 192 members on CC in first siege"

"...Perkunas had 90 on first Sieges"

On second siege when they rushed on us we understood that there will be no Giran for us on next one =) but as expected such a big ally is hard to keep together.

Opportunity seized.

PS: Keep talking about Perkunas zerg, you know nothing about getting zerged =)

2016-05-23_11-06-04.thumb.jpg.6dd29ad311

From now every siege = +1 castle for WS

In 2-3 months server will be dead, gg  ;)

​+1

2 months max.

​Plz.

dead server they said, perkunas will win everything they said, sv is doomedddddddddddddd, they said =)) we had a sick night, i felt so satisfied for both sides, pls keep it like this guys !!!!

Remember when Reaver claimed he will turn the server into a swamp? I was laughing then and I'm still laughing now :D