Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Sieges

5 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

China sm and korea 69 vs us, omg we lost castles, nice dick sucking sm, omg omg, mehemeemmehehemeh ?

korea china and perks 69 vs us, we lost giran :( 

Guys stop this 69 bullsh1t .... Its serwer with 4 sides ..... every1 fights against others, and for own buisness. Its like "The Human Centipede"

Thing is where You find place in this happy train at the end ^^ 

38 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Guys stop this 69 bullsh1t .... Its serwer with 4 sides ..... every1 fights against others, and for own buisness. Its like "The Human Centipede"

so first time china decided not to be the engine ?

Edit: didnt have human cendipede in mind but some other kind of train ^^

Edited by Pepon

41 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Three sided.

Perks+China vs DT vs RF

Ye china didnt help you defend aden and suddenly its with blue side :D 

What the hell do you smoke , i wonder. 

9 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Three sided.

Perks+China vs DT vs RF

Thats why Aden fights 1st hour was only China vs Perkunas ??? and Koreans to sandwitch China as well

Put away Your propaganda, or cry more abot that its becomming funnier every time You pull it again and again..... seems some1 here is fan of sentence "a lie repeated a thousand times becomes true".... but You must somehow explain Your loses..... becouse every1 know Your side is the best.... shame only every1 under Your zerg side crest.

Or maybe thats the point... You cant stand You are zerg now so You multiple numbers or other sides..... or connect them into one.

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Thats why Aden fights 1st hour was only China vs Perkunas ??? and Koreans to sandwitch China as well

Put away Your propaganda, or cry more abot that its becomming funnier every time You pull it again and again..... seems some1 here is fan of sentence "a lie repeated a thousand times becomes true".... but You must somehow explain Your loses..... becouse every1 know Your side is the best.... shame only every1 under Your zerg side crest.

Or maybe thats the point... You cant stand You are zerg now so You multiple numbers or other sides..... or connect them into one.

thats why china was in same CC with perks when they tried to stop baium? or china killed DT in aden castle 4 weeks ago and started to SoE when only iamthelaw was cresting it? :D i like how ppl get mad about jokes

ps: nice zerg image.png.225fda4b002750d12ea991fc4fba0e4d.png, oh wait, i forgot perks are not counting people but heroes, i take it back, we really zerged you :| 

Edited by MoDoy

7 minutes ago, YipMan said:

"a lie repeated a thousand times becomes true"

You should try some poet contest, Im already a fan

Edited by ProGressive

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats why china was in same CC with perks when they tried to stop baium? or china killed DT in aden castle 4 weeks ago and started to SoE when only iamthelaw was cresting it? :D i like how ppl get mad about jokes

ps: nice zerg image.png.225fda4b002750d12ea991fc4fba0e4d.png, oh wait, i forgot perks are not counting people but heroes, i take it back, we really zerged you :| 

4 weeks ago China went to Aden to clean there and make fun. We soed before ImTheLaw was cresting. We couldt crest it in the moment becouse had 3 castles already, and enemies went to our castles after we cleaned Aden, whole story^^ 

About Baium. You forgot that after we stopped You we had regullar battle for it.... so its like same side looks like now... Never saw You fighting with Drama Ally. But You never was same ally lol. Stand a bit from Your PCs.... Your butthurt become epic 

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

You should try some poet contest, Im already a fan

its well known sentence my friend not MY foult You are plebs.

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

its well known sentence my friend not foult You are plebs.

I only play l2 whole life, dont know such a expressions. Very sorry.

Maybe you could invite my second acc to clan? I would like to buy some exp scrolls.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

I only play l2 whole life, dont know such a expressions. Very sorry.

Maybe you could invite my second acc to clan? I would like to buy some exp scrolls.

Wasnt You only a driver and said You dont have accounts at the moment??

Troll or habitual lier.... or both at same time xd

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Wasnt You only a driver and said You dont have accounts at the moment??

Troll or habitual lier.... or both at same time xd

I have archer 49

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

u were zerg, since ure greedy motherfckers all of ur trash newbs left u,  and now ure trying to show ure not zerg anymore..sad why u didnt post ur cc numbers few months ago ?

Edited by V4siukas

Instead of whining about numbers (which is always in fluctuation..) how about people try to improve the game and lobby the GM's to remove BSOEs, Party Recall and other anti-pvp measures instead. So incredably tired of people being so fucking scared of having to release to town. PvP should hurt and if you get caught slipping you should have to face the consequences.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, V4siukas said:

u were zerg, since ure greedy motherfckers all of ur trash newbs left u,  and now ure trying to show ure not zerg anymore..sad why u didnt post ur cc numbers few months ago ?

And how you know we are greedy motherfuckers ? Kill4fun tells you that? 

If we are greedy why we have as many baium rings as TFD ? We reward people who help , we flame people who do nothing all day.

You should know that there are many trash noobs who jump sides to get only personal benefit. Guess what , NF core never changed side 2 years now.

PS: We were zerg for like 2-3 months , like you were zerg in the past. Everything else is for liars.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1