nobleshawn

Mizuno and waterworks perma bans!

Clan Renovatio can be deleted. U were farming clan points in not fair way.

Just let innocent ppl to leave before.

each lvl up = clan points.
reaching lvl up + kill + res = points, doing that for 30 times  = 420 points

but thats nvm, i believe u got banned for doing worse things, administration dont ban for no reason

each lvl up = clan points.
reaching lvl up + kill + res = points, doing that for 30 times  = 420 points

​Not sure if against the rules or game mechanics :o gm?

Gms refuse to respond as to why I am banned. So who knows. It seems that someone exposed mizunos rmt trades and my name was mentioned

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
It's not warm when he's away.
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
And he's always gone too long anytime he goes away.

Yeah it seems like a bad move to ban the only two English speaking clan leaders on the server? It effectively killing the Western Euro and NA communities on the server. Leaving Eastern Europe, and South American players :(

Why not just have the RMTed adena/items deleted and make the clan leaders pay a fine? De-incentivize RMTing and it'll stop

Yeah it seems like a bad move to ban the only two English speaking clan leaders on the server? It effectively killing the Western Euro and NA communities on the server. Leaving Eastern Europe, and South American players :(

Why not just have the RMTed adena/items deleted and make the clan leaders pay a fine? De-incentivize RMTing and it'll stop

​whe only two? >.<

​Mizuno the "mighty" clan leader buahhahahha, dont make me laugh this guy is considered to be the JOKER of this server :D

lol lol lol