nobleshawn

Mizuno and waterworks perma bans!

Character that was played by nonfactor cl has been banned. Nonfactors cl is still there with us.

Yeah it seems like a bad move to ban the only two English speaking clan leaders on the server? It effectively killing the Western Euro and NA communities on the server. Leaving Eastern Europe, and South American players :(

Why not just have the RMTed adena/items deleted and make the clan leaders pay a fine? De-incentivize RMTing and it'll stop

Yeah it seems like a bad move to ban the only two English speaking clan leaders on the server? It effectively killing the Western Euro and NA communities on the server. Leaving Eastern Europe, and South American players :(

Why not just have the RMTed adena/items deleted and make the clan leaders pay a fine? De-incentivize RMTing and it'll stop

​Renovatio is a clan? qq :)

Most of 3rd wave Renovatio players quit a long time ago. Some still play on various servers, like Mizuno, but most have quit L2.

forget that, Mizuno act to clan members like slaves, and is mentally unstable, not a good CL. They would not go far.

forget that, Mizuno act to clan members like slaves, and is mentally unstable, not a good CL. They would not go far.

forget that, Mino act to clan members like slaves, and is mentally unstable, not a good CL. They would not go far.​tr

How do i treat my clan members like slaves? lol, ill tell all my clannies to come in this forums, and you ask them how much I help them with gear and adena... I dont treat none of my clan members like slaves. so. dont know how you got this info. 

u help them with MONEY not with items, items are farmed !!! not auctioned :))

Apparently they HWID blocked me, without a response to the issue. Are you guys gonna respond?

Apparently they HWID blocked me, without a response to the issue. Are you guys gonna respond?

​I have 40 players needing to know what the deal is.

you only have 33, and i have 31 waitng for me =/

​your clan is alts and peoople who give 2 shits about you, be honest with yourself

you only have 33, and i have 31 waitng for me =/

​your clan is alts and peoople who give 2 shits about you, be honest with yourself

​oh and btw, I just came back to game maybe a month ago tops. uve been here since when?... kk.

about mizuno - all chars known to belong to this person are banned permanently aswell as his hwid. he had more chances then most of the players and didnt seem to help him redeem himself.

about waterworks - his hwid is banned. About this account ban its all explained on the tickets.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

about mizuno - all chars known to belong to this person are banned permanently aswell as his hwid. he had more chances then most of the players and didnt seem to help him redeem himself.

about waterworks - his hwid is banned. 

​Reason behind waterworks ban? Bringing a rmter outside of AH to light?

about waterworks - his hwid is banned. About this account ban its all explained on the tickets.

​I have no response from you guys besides the fact of you asking "how did you get past hwid ban" whch i explaned as idk I just randomly tried to log in normally.

​Why HWID ban them and not just a regular ban? Why stop the players and their friends from still playing here? Why not just delete the RMTed items and gear?

For RMT, it doesn't really make sense to Hardware ID ban someone. I feel like that should be for someone actively trying to DDoS the server or hack accounts. 

looks bad

​im getting asked how did my hwid change, when i have no fking clue instead of the reasoning as to why

​Why HWID ban them and not just a regular ban? Why stop the players and their friends from still playing here? Why not just delete the RMTed items and gear?

For RMT, it doesn't really make sense to Hardware ID ban someone. I feel like that should be for someone actively trying to DDoS the server or hack accounts. 

​U stupid or acting stupid? Cheating whole server is great reason to ban w.o possibility of coming back. Nobody gives a fck if its ur buddy and u leave bcoz of him. Go and dont come back.

what happened? Mizuno was supposed to be banned in all his characters + hwid ban... but he was online yesterday with QueenOfPain

Did GM change his mind?