nobleshawn

Mizuno and waterworks perma bans!

Guys and girls.

Mizuno was, is and will stay banned on quicksh0t, mizuno, queenofpain and other his chars which were banned. As well as his hwid, which was banned, will stay banned forever.

Clan. After clan leader is banned, players from this clan can ask for clan leader transfer. We know how hard it is to level a clan and don't want to punish all the clan who was working on it. So clan leader was changed by request of a player. How he got in clan - i can't say. Prolly clan members has invite privileges. I wasn't checking it personally.

And about chevignon char. We can't say that this char was sold to him. We don't have any proofs about it. If you know it and have proofs, or any other proofs of him making any kind of illegal actions, please provide them to us and we will react. But till then we can't ban him due to lack of information. 

​wants proofs? here is the proof

nobleshawn (mizuno) recruiting people with their changed name clan (renovatio, now InnerCircle) and asking to pm to himself (Chevignon)

pm- Chevignon

Mail if im not online.

This

​And about chevignon char. We can't say that this char was sold to him. We don't have any proofs about it. If you know it and have proofs, or any other proofs of him making any kind of illegal actions, please provide them to us and we will react. But till then we can't ban him due to lack of information. 

All of you must be ingnorant, uneducated. dispacble and a disgrace to society. (I am not making any illegal actions)

​Buy a character is illegal if u dont know that......

and dont INSULT me, RAISE YOUR ARGUMENT

proof that you buyed. lol..      Believe whatever you like.  your opinion doesn't matter to me. if I want your opinion, ill give it to you. Eitherway, none of you know of my past friendship with Rob. So. continue posting on the thread. if youd like to accomplish nothing.

And, I didn't purchase anything. Sorry.

​Im guessing he needed some money, so you loaned him some, and you just lost your char, so he selflessly gave his to you. No purchase indeed :D

this kind of things speak ill of the moderators... It is a pity that such incidents do not do what they should do . Mess All the good work they are doing.

Maybe you should stop trying to prove that and ask why 2 IC's members are in top PvP... (*cough*killing chars in Hardin's*cough*)

this kind of things speak ill of the moderators... It is a pity that such incidents do not do what they should do . Mess All the good work they are doing.

The opinions expressed by myself and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of the general administration of L2Classic.club or any employee thereof. As such, they are not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by myself.

They do not express the opinion of the staff whatsoever, i just tell it how it is percieved by users themselves.

And, I didn't purchase anything. Sorry.

​Im guessing he needed some money, so you loaned him some, and you just lost your char, so he selflessly gave his to you. No purchase indeed :D

​i give x3 chars to my friends. my onw chars, and for free...... i know how b astard he was, but its'nt mean he brought it from them 

And ofc both of them from InnerCircle made 2k pvp each in fair way on pvp.

They did alt clan declared war and was farming clan points, AGAIN Mizuno cheat, now with help of Buttman. I wonder how long on server cheating will be allowed. GG

And everybody lets him to do it, while hes supposed to be banned.

1Buttman682985 / 079 d 8 h 54 minDark Avenger
2Chevignon642102 / 073 d 21 h 13 minSpellhowler

They did alt clan declared war and was farming clan points, AGAIN Mizuno cheat, now with help of Buttman. I wonder how long on server cheating will be allowed. GG

​Yea it's kind of bullshit if GM's are just standing by while people are knowingly exploiting, not to mention one of the people is supposed to be perma banned from the server. It's a spit in the face to clans who got their reputation the legit way and not by dodging every single war like Buttman.

​Yea it's kind of bullshit if GM's are just standing by while people are knowingly exploiting, not to mention one of the people is supposed to be perma banned from the server. It's a spit in the face to clans who got their reputation the legit way and not by dodging every single war like Buttman.

​This is not an exploit. This was made like that by NCsoft and always stayed this way. And, for your information, it was done before also by other clans, just not with 2 people so it wasn't so noticeable.

It is not a bug or exploit, and administration is not interfering in game process 

About Mizuno 1 last time - give me a proof that the char he is using was bought (or of any other illegal action made by him) and he will get banned. 

Administration is not standing by anyone. Everyone gets punished for breaking server rules, mizuno is not an exception. For previous violations his chars/hwid were, are, and will stay banned. With new rules breaks, he will be banned as all other rules violators. 

Zace, Lin - RO for Disrespectful speech or defamation addressed to the server administration or the project itself.

​This is not an exploit. This was made like that by NCsoft and always stayed this way. And, for your information, it was done before also by other clans, just not with 2 people so it wasn't so noticeable.

It is not a bug or exploit, and administration is not interfering in game process 

About Mizuno 1 last time - give me a proof that the char he is using was bought (or of any other illegal action made by him) and he will get banned. 

Administration is not standing by anyone. Everyone gets punished for breaking server rules, mizuno is not an exception. For previous violations his chars/hwid were, are, and will stay banned. With new rules breaks, he will be banned as all other rules violators. 

Zace, Lin - RO for Disrespectful speech or defamation addressed to the server administration or the project itself.

Can i get a confirmation, so i can start doing this myself?

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/10642-clan-rep-farming/#comment-62555

Maybe you should stop trying to prove that and ask why 2 IC's members are in top PvP... (*cough*killing chars in Hardin's*cough*)

​hey i have nothing to hide bro  and dont worry ill get to 5k of pvp

the thing is  ppl use to use  no name  char for that   and i dont give a f...  to use my  main to do it

​So farming clan points by killing a member of a clan war is legal... Gonna try it out, thank you Mr./Mrs. GM :D

lol  thx to GM    sry but u must  say thx  to me  .... that wasnt a secret for old  L2 player

and plz do  but i wont tell u the easiest , fastest and cheapest way to do it u have to find it urself  . but 1 thing for sure the 3 k clan rep  took me hours to do . dont tink its going to be easy and quick. its painful , long and boring

lol  thx to GM    sry but u must  say thx  to me  .... that wasnt a secret for old  L2 player

and plz do  but i wont tell u the easiest , fastest and cheapest way to do it u have to find it urself  . but 1 thing for sure the 3 k clan rep  took me hours to do . dont tink its going to be easy and quick. its painful , long and boring

​old l2 player.. says.. without honor I say. Helping a scammer to make a bigger clan and joining perkunas. Like it was something hard to make an box clan open war and farm points. Make it 40+ lvl to take points from wars.

I'm impressed by your knowledge and intel, SOiL.

I will contact you for wisdom if I'm in desperate need =)

​I will thank you when you don't make my eyes bleed. Reading your posts is painful, seriously.

But forgot, mizuno got many chars 40 + he bought many of them..

​no hes not  it was all my char that we delvl cauz i had 50% death box from last event on some of them

​Sorry :$!

​Sorry :$!

56334611.jpg

Chevignon would have replied to the post already under his own forum account if it was still him xD

​Lets hope he will say something and bring some light into this situation. No one except him and mizuno knows this chars story better

​Hey guys,

from time to time i just watch the forum how things going and have to see that posts .

However i will "bring some light" into it:

I really enjoyed to play on this server and people i used to play with noticed that my online time became lower and lower.

This had several reasons. first of all the summer started here in germany and i enjoy my real life

The second and most important reason (some people knew that since a while) i was meeting a girl that became my girlfriend and i used to spend allot of time with her.

I know shawn since the start of the server. He kicked my ass once with Quickshot and we started to communicate with eachother.

This didnt stopped even when he didnt played here for few month. We had allways a contact in a good and familar mode. People who used to play with me know that i had (or atleast tried to had) a good connection with nearly all people.

However after i didnt played for a while shawn was asking me why i dont log anymore and i told him that i feel to leave. That l2classic.club was a great part of my life for more than half a year but now other things becomes more important for me: More time for my girl, for my friends, for real life at all.

So he was asking me if he can play with chev meanwhile. Since i didnt had any useage for i didnt had any problem to share it with him.

U will probably now wonder how i can trust him since hes known for beeing the bad guy:

1. like i said above we know us since server start and had allways a good contact.

2. i could get items back any time by Service and restting the password anytime since im the only owner of the Master Account Email Adress.

If i want i can start to play anytime again. We talked about that case before and did a agreement between eachother which wouldnt lead in any troubles.

To the people who are interested in: I still play Lineage but on a High Rate since i just play 1-2 Hours/week.

Who knows what the future brings but if i should ever get the time again i will come back to L2 classic since it was one of my (maybe the best) journeys in my l2 life.

However thats all so far from my side. Since there is soo much hate around i have to say that i really dont care if u believe me or not. i just had to feeling to say some words to people i used to play with.

If anyone of u wanna contact me feel free to pm me here. Its my personal forum account and just me have access to it. But dont be angry if i didnt answer in a short time.

GL all, happy frags and see ya