Skyes

For the nostalgic only

When l2 turned to

When we were still at our peak !

​when l2 turned to cp pot spam is around when everybody imprtant started ti leave. It was a fun chronicle but yeeeaa

True, however as Uprising we were there much before it happened =)

CPs were not that bad as it is now, with people whom you know and trust to back you up CPs are heaven. I dont know much the players in this server and the CPs, but before CPs were made on real life relations and it was much easier to roll without the need of drivers and constant online.

Another nostalgic fact is how in the past we always had more than 2-3 fighting sides, whereas nowaday everything ends up to 1 vs 1 side and in most cases this lasts till someone completely dominates, as I fear will be the case very soon

CPs were not that bad as it is now, with people whom you know and trust to back you up CPs are heaven. I dont know much the players in this server and the CPs, but before CPs were made on real life relations and it was much easier to roll without the need of drivers and constant online.

Another nostalgic fact is how in the past we always had more than 2-3 fighting sides, whereas nowaday everything ends up to 1 vs 1 side and in most cases this lasts till someone completely dominates, as I fear will be the case very soon

​You were a member of Uprising? I remember watching some of your videos back then. It was really cool :)

​You were a member of Uprising? I remember watching some of your videos back then. It was really cool :)

​I am/was core member of Uprising indeed... good old days :(

afterwards small fractions of uprising split across diff private servers till at the end most of us quite and casually play from time to time when indeed we are nostalgic.

• Like 1

​I am/was core member of Uprising indeed... good old days :(

afterwards small fractions of uprising split across diff private servers till at the end most of us quite and casually play from time to time when indeed we are nostalgic.

​Damn, I am sorry about that :(

But I am sure you will have a lot of fun here in this server :) 
Maybe even bring some old comrades?