Man you guys take so little damage from nukes it's crazy, but I guess it makes sense most of you are mid 60's with nice jewels.

Man you guys take so little damage from nukes it's crazy, but I guess it makes sense most of you are mid 60's with nice jewels.

​google translate it to rus like

Человек вы, ребята принимают так мало ущерб от ядерных бомб это с ума, но я предполагаю, что это имеет смысл, что большинство из вас середины 60-х годов с красивыми драгоценными камнями.

pls don`t delete it it`s realy so funny!!!

• Like 1

​google translate it to rus like

Man, you guys take so little damage from the nuclear bombs is insane, but I guess it makes sense that most of you mid-60s with beautiful jewels.

pls don`t delete it it`s realy so funny!!!

Bahahah that's funny, you know what else takes little damage from nuclear bombs? Roaches xD Nice vid btw.

i assumpt that you deleted the previous 2 fights :))

​no b i in one you have more than 2pt =)) and  i can say that SoulMate is good fighters anyway

lol, when the first fight, there s only SM . we had 1 pt + 3 solo dd and i can count it 10 died and 2 BSOE :)

Gf there, mobs really ruined us tbh. btw, Waterworks cp is the lowest lvl cp in NF atm :). With you guys circling the map for us it gives other pts time to xp.

Gf there, mobs really ruined us tbh. btw, Waterworks cp is the lowest lvl cp in NF atm :). With you guys circling the map for us it gives other pts time to xp.

​Shhh, I like making their top party leave LoA over and over just to sit in HV and babysit us :D

lol, when the first fight, there s only SM . we had 1 pt + 3 solo dd and i can count it 10 died and 2 BSOE :)

​we was 8 ppl =)))

Nice vid but simple as that, you think a party of 52 lvls with B can't kill 2-3 parties of 45 with C? It was like that vs NF and I don't belong to nf anymore.

• Like 1

Nice vid but simple as that, you think a party of 52 lvls with B can't kill 2-3 parties of 45 with C? It was like that vs NF and I don't belong to nf anymore.

​what does you proclaiming you dont belong to nf anymore have to do with the video?

But agreed a 66/67 cp average (minus 63 4g) with epics is a big deal. For example WarX and Taduliz have a 100% landrate on any cc meanwhile opposition cant land a single spell. It would be embarresing not to faceroll. That by itself is half the battle. The rest is just mp management for you guys.

It is however good to see pvp videos floating around again. Keep them coming and we'll try our best to close the xp gap.

This also gives me a opportunity to bitch at people for poor targeting :D

1st fight - worst BD EU/Rus just terrible, obliously hunting lowbies in EV not interesting..

2nd fight - allright, getting some bigger numbers against, but mobs rape them after some time....quite boring also, you do almost nothing during the fraps, just die once stupidly.

There is nothing epic on such bad movies and what more it should have been posted in media section.

• Like 1

​what does you proclaiming you dont belong to nf anymore have to do with the video?

But agreed a 66/67 cp average (minus 63 4g) with epics is a big deal. For example WarX and Taduliz have a 100% landrate on any cc meanwhile opposition cant land a single spell. It would be embarresing not to faceroll. That by itself is half the battle. The rest is just mp management for you guys.

It is however good to see pvp videos floating around again. Keep them coming and we'll try our best to close the xp gap.

This also gives me a opportunity to bitch at people for poor targeting

It has to do with what I said man, wasn't about the video. I'm neutral to that what I meant.

Google Translate top4ik   

xD

100% и  камни бла .... бла .... бла .....))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )

1st fight - worst BD EU/Rus just terrible, obliously hunting lowbies in EV not interesting..

2nd fight - allright, getting some bigger numbers against, but mobs rape them after some time....quite boring also, you do almost nothing during the fraps, just die once stupidly.

There is nothing epic on such bad movies and what more it should have been posted in media section.

+1 truth hurts :D WTS BSOE for PRkunas

pro BD say xD

​bla bla bla