Sign in to follow this  
GanjaRockzZz

No twitch on this siege

Its sad  there was noone to advertise server on this siege,especially when i saw a new ally claim perks castle with some more balanced pvp and even a third side claim dion

yeah, i explained it to some ppl in game, koll had internet problms on last hours and i didnt have stuff setted up to stream, (neither the pc i think but thats another story xD)

anyway, i recorded most of it, ill pull out some video for ppl who couldnt be there to see the cool stuff you guys did there.

nice siege tho. touched my feelings and made me miss being a player xD

San0 can you give us some insight as to what the hell was going on there. Whats the respawn timer on castle port with life control towers down? The entirety of that was insane. We would wipe their force, and they would have an instant teleport back to the field fully buffed. Are noblesse  added in castle like official?

Make a better excuse for not streaming,...two persons handling whole server, couldn't you make some announcements for sieges, not just once announced ten minute after siege starts,...

GG

• Like 1

we dont need to make any excuses first becus its the truth of why it was not streamed today, and second we are not forced to stream sieges, we do cuz we think its cool for players who dont take part on sieges and as publicity for the server.

about the siege announce i dont get your point, its players obligation to know when sieges are going to happen, admins dont have to remember players that sieges will happen.

• Like 2

Cmon no need to flame the administation. The siege stream is awesome to watch and recap and figure out what we did right/wrong, and good publicity for the server if they were unable to do it this siege then so be it. However i would like to ask a few things if possible about the siege system, cause that was feeling a bit wonky considering. I know things are different than official but can you respond to the previous post i made?

PS post the full record!!! We want to see the field pov.

Короче, или делайте стрим осад с задержкой в 7 и более минут, или не делайте вообще... А то паливо конкретное на прошлой осаде было ...

Короче, или делайте стрим осад с задержкой в 7 и более минут, или не делайте вообще... А то паливо конкретное на прошлой осаде было ...

​1 - Read forum rules please. 

2 - Streams were always made with 10 minutes delay. So not getting the reason of your complains.

Its sad  there was noone to advertise server on this siege,especially when i saw a new ally claim perks castle with some more balanced pvp and even a third side claim dion

Hello. I'm sorry, but my Internet wasn't working, so I couldn't stream today.

San0 can you give us some insight as to what the hell was going on there. Whats the respawn timer on castle port with life control towers down? The entirety of that was insane. We would wipe their force, and they would have an instant teleport back to the field fully buffed. Are noblesse  added in castle like official?

​(3) admins have already posted in this thread. How about a response?

Just saying.

Edit: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/10220-castle-siege-info/

we dont need to make any excuses first becus its the truth of why it was not streamed today, and second we are not forced to stream sieges, we do cuz we think its cool for players who dont take part on sieges and as publicity for the server.

about the siege announce i dont get your point, its players obligation to know when sieges are going to happen, admins dont have to remember players that sieges will happen.

​How come the first two sieges gm was announcing one hour before siege started and then when siege started, and in midst of siege, this time, there was one announce like " that giran siege is on ", but ten minutes after siege started,...don't get it wrong, I just smell something bad,...I wonder if it's 'cuz perkunas got a castle and magicly all gm's started doin' less?

I know when sieges are on, don't tell me that, I was there,...

Yet again, do we have just 2 gm's on whole server?