Sign in to follow this  
nimohoxi

Recruting for Archer CP 40+ HAWKEYE BISHOP WARCRYER

Hi eveyone it's me again xD, we cancelled the MAGE CP and we are now starting to build one archer CP.

You must be 40+, playing everyday from 10pm to 1am ( GMT+1), for the time being we are looking for (we can always redesign it):

• Buffer nº1: [ Swordsinger ] - SirWillScrub ( Me )

• Buffer nº 2: [ Bladedancer ] - Flicka

• Buffer nº3: [ Warcryer ] - Vacant

• Healer nº1: [ Elven Elder] - KissLisa

• Healer nº2 [ Bishop ] - Vacant

• Archer nº1: [ Hawkeye ] - Vacant

• Archer nº2: [ Silver Ranger ] - xWeeZyx

• Archer nª3: [ Phantom Ranger ] - G1rL

• Archer nº4 [ Phantom Ranger ] - FeTisH

The setup can always be discussed between members, and we can always change it depending from the players we get.

Pm in game Flicka or SirWillScrub or G1rL

you dont need tank in archer CP

​true, better to have 2 hawks, 1 sr and 1 pr. You should also have 1 bish if you're planning on doing heavy pvp. But that is just my opinion :P

​true, better to have 2 hawks, 1 sr and 1 pr. You should also have 1 bish if you're planning on doing heavy pvp. But that is just my opinion :P

​Yes, i was thinkinh if i didnt get the SK to drop tank and get a fourth archer and a second healer , being one cardinal and another elven elder for mana and hp

​I just thought in Shilien Knight because his cubes ca ndecrease pdef and it can stack hex, so more pdef down it could be great. But let's see.

I am sorry but after reading it again this morning and not like yesterday when i was feeling like sleep zzzz i understood what you were saying.

If you have 4players needing cp, nice but we are still lvl 40 your friends are a little higher no?