Sign in to follow this  
Whiskey

Proxy Lag

GMs, is there anything to share about the lag across all the proxies that started roughly 2 days ago when the European proxy went down? There are several threads on the forum about users having issues with delays, but also users who can't connect to certain proxies given their location.

I don't know if it's related but my Blessed-Spiritshots don't activate on time, just when the skill is casting

I don't know if it's related but my Blessed-Spiritshots don't activate on time, just when the skill is casting

​It might be. I do know at some point when your casting speed gets high, you can't just spam a spell and expect the shots to truly be automatic. Sometimes there's that delay you've mentioned when casting isn't "timed" right, but it's rare to let that happen.

The general lag I'm talking about is more like every action taken in-game is delayed at least 0.25 seconds or noticeably more. Others have said their delay is anywhere from 2-3 seconds.

I'm in the US, but I've always played on the European proxy which gave me the least lag, and was pretty much flawless. Since it went down two days ago, it, and all the other proxies, are pretty bad. The Euro proxy now is actually worse than the US one for me.

​It might be. I do know at some point when your casting speed gets high, you can't just spam a spell and expect the shots to truly be automatic. Sometimes there's that delay you've mentioned when casting isn't "timed" right, but it's rare to let that happen.

The general lag I'm talking about is more like every action taken in-game is delayed at least 0.25 seconds or noticeably more. Others have said their delay is anywhere from 2-3 seconds.

I'm in the US, but I've always played on the European proxy which gave me the least lag, and was pretty much flawless. Since it went down two days ago, it, and all the other proxies, are pretty bad. The Euro proxy now is actually worse than the US one for me.

​My casting speed is at 406 at the moment, so I think it's because of the proxy problem. Let's hope it gets fixed soon!

• Like 1

contact me on skype koll, can i help you with tracerts? im from south america and i can't play with europe proxy now. I have 1-2 sec. delay

Dear friends!

We installed 2 new proxy on German and Spanish, check them and tell if you still have problems.

Dear friends!

We installed 2 new proxy on German and Spanish, check them and tell if you still have problems.

​Neither work better than the still-lagging USA and broken Euro proxy for me.

yep its really sactifactory see the work and the time that admins spends working for the server, really. thx man a lot, but we still with delay the only proxy that worked the last weeks from me and my friends was europe and i tried again ALL the proxys now and nobody works

We are collecting tracerts of people to fix this problem. 

bump

Any news? "New" proxies still lagging heavily.

Sign in to follow this