Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

its not classic anymore.

First there is no % loss on sieges and now this:

- Changed the ability to teleport to a town that is under siege. Now during siege time teleports to that city are no longer possible.

You making some kind of c4 crap out of Classic. Don't change Classic features for what people are coming here. 

I don't want to see that on live. 

• Like 1

- Changed the ability to teleport to a town that is under siege. Now during siege time teleports to that city are no longer possible.

You making some kind of c4 crap out of Classic. Don't change Classic features for what people are coming here. 

​+

If you are complaining about not being able to teleport to cities under siege, then you must be the one that never played old chronicles....

what are you silent when the castle was neutral

If you are complaining about not being able to teleport to cities under siege, then you must be the one that never played old chronicles....

​Its not Older chronicles. Its classic. 
If i want to play on C4 I'll join C4 server. But its Classic and I know how its must be on classic that's why i started here. 

what are you silent when the castle was neutral

Believe me I wasn't just I didn't connect forum to argue before. 

i know, but the thing is, its not some absolute thing which they cant change, and changes not always bad, like pk scroll, its good, lets see how it works on the future

Just been for a few days on the server but those change actually suits me. If EU Classic had those change, it would have helped the server to survive because it would have forced the RU CP that wrecked it to make choices.

wtf.why everybody looking for problems and not happy for not important thinks like teleport under siege:DDD

better worrys about server sides balance reaver.

• Like 1

"We are going to follow the RU updates" they said....also they said they will ignore updates that were perceived bad by community <---- all this were fine. But changing the core aspects of lineage 2 classic is something we always were AGAINST !

Against changing PK system, against, againstttt changing lineage 2 classic features !

You may choose to implement or not an update, but we don't want you to go back and change fundamental aspects of the game we have.

Wasn't it clear from numerous post of how people love the game they find here? Why these unnecessary changes, you know we have better things to focus on.

wtf.why everybody looking for problems and not happy for not important thinks like teleport under siege:DDD

better worrys about server sides balance reaver.

​Because we play since end of October 2015 and we did not leave when others did because we understood and liked what the admins had in plan here.

It starts with changing the PK system, continues with changing the siege system (which is still not how it should be) and ends with changing the classic olympiad system.

The closer we will stay to official gameplay with adjustments in boting and real money trading, the better this server will do. Mess up with classic features and you'll have an "exciting" server like inova's shillen. 

We didn't came here to play Lineage 2, but Lineage 2 Classic.

but you guys know what, unfortunatly, admins here understand L2 more than all of you combined, you guys made me feel like you are scared of changes and "classic" is just some excuses ? really  guys?

i personaly love it how you guys going bananas about something that was made on test server ONLY xD

no one said this will be on live server, its just there on test, system was made, we have the option to turn it on or not, but no one said it will be working like this on live server xD at least for now.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

i personaly love it how you guys going bananas about something that was made on test server ONLY xD

no one said this will be on live server, its just there on test, system was made, we have the option to turn it on or not, but no one said it will be working like this on live server xD at least for now.

​Quiet :ph34r: you're breaking all the drama here :P

​no one cares

that's why i started here. 

u started here cuz u failed Ru/Eu Off... 

I didn't hear you complain when you took Giran O.o

​Perkunas is Perkunas

why Reaver is always QQ about something? 

​Reaver is Reaver

• Like 1

If you maggots not thinking about project future I must do so as leader of a server side.

We only want to see "Classic" lineage2 Classic funny thoug? Staff here is very active and we appropriate that its the plus over Innova. But thing that can be changed and ruin server is not cool. Like we are still mad about changing PK system it change game style alot. Also guards 75 lvl with 10k P. atk. that changing common tactics. W/o % loss on sieges its another game than on Classic And if it will be w/o ports Please.... there is no turn back then, I rather will go on classic C4 than on mode to l2classic and you all will stay on PVE server having fun making agreement to take castles and farm more mobs.

Staff here can watch on politic and gameplay of Gran Kain the best l2classic server atm (imho) and learn. @Watch and learn. It was said here anyway.