Sign in to follow this  
Sworsk

What happened with Lightning Strike

In last night's sieges,i can't success no a time with Lightning Strike,no one - higher level or below me -  i am lv 63 -Sk.

And then, I was test with my friend,lv 58,60,62,all below me.On average, 10 times only 3 times success and 7 time resist,but when success after two seconds starts to work.

- 1.0 : slow every 5 seconds , then  paralyzes 5 seconds, rate success 90% (open beta) same lv

- 1.3 : remove slow every 5 seconds , only paralyzes 5 seconds, rate sucess 100% (bug) ignore lv

- 1.5 (now) :  remove slow every 5 seconds , only paralyzes 5 seconds ,effective start after 2 seconds, rate success 40% same lv or below lv

SK only have one disable skill,no root,no stun,low hp,low defense,now you should fix skills like this ( rate success 40% - may be ) ,how will i have to play ? lure mob lure mod and lure mod ,not pvp while sk was a good pvp class ?

I hope you can refix this skill.

And someone said SK was too hegemony, try to train it to lvl 58.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

By the sinners has been curse by @Koll

Because in all 1.3 was bugged, they nerfed it as hell now. It's not that you can't even land ls in 40 lvl mob while you're 6X, it takes 89 mp while it says 69 mp (lvl 2 LS) :D Tankadin is mad at it :P

• Like 1

Because in all 1.3 was bugged, they nerfed it as hell now. It's not that you can't even land ls in 40 lvl mob while you're 6X, it takes 89 mp while it says 69 mp (lvl 2 LS) :D Tankadin is mad at it :P

So it's broken like most OL skills :D 

​Rate is too low ,3/10 time success 90%  ---> 100%  ----> 40% :(

In last night's sieges,i can't success no a time with Lightning Strike,no one - higher level or below me -  i am lv 63 -Sk.

And then, I was test with my friend,lv 58,60,62,all below me.On average, 10 times only 3 times success and 7 time resist,but when success after two seconds starts to work.

- 1.0 : slow every 5 seconds , then  paralyzes 5 seconds, rate success 90% (open beta) same lv

- 1.3 : remove slow every 5 seconds , only paralyzes 5 seconds, rate sucess 100% (bug) ignore lv

- 1.5 (now) :  remove slow every 5 seconds , only paralyzes 5 seconds ,effective start after 2 seconds, rate success 40% same lv or below lv

SK only have one disable skill,no root,no stun,low hp,low defense,now you should fix skills like this ( rate success 40% - may be ) ,how will i have to play ? lure mob lure mod and lure mod ,not pvp while sk was a good pvp class ?

I hope you can refix this skill.

And someone said SK was too hegemony, try to train it to lvl 58.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

By the sinners has been curse by @Koll

​looks like its had fixed. good to see it .good job

at least more ppl start test debufs,  and land rate, nice, cose admin nothink say for me, debufs land rate is like shit...... bigest lvl = less chance, from fuking  15 skills OL just 4 skills posible use

ls was bugged but i cant believe its supposed to be like it is now. atm its useless as cc, its just a nuke. i cant ls ppl 5x. 

PS WTS my tank gear

not strong like TK,not heal like PA,not fear like DA...,can't sing,can't dance,can't sp for pve or pvp,no damge,no def,no hp,...no farm solo,...

Do you think about this problem, @Koll?

What have you done with success rate, @Koll ?

Do you hate SK class, @Koll ?

I hope you will soon have a new fix before the next  Siege, pls @Koll

not strong like TK,not heal like PA,not fear like DA...,can't sing,can't dance,can't sp for pve or pvp,no damge,no def,no hp,...no farm solo,...

​i am sure you are sk ? right ? :DDDD Same as now i start to cry about my archer. no songs. no dances, low pdef.,low cp, no lighting strike...... wake up  and do not be QQ anymore,thanks.

your  op ski are fixed like and all other classes debuffs.  

​i am sure you are sk ? right ? :DDDD Same as now i start to cry about my archer. no songs. no dances, low pdef.,low cp, no lighting strike...... wake up  and do not be QQ anymore,thanks.

are you see the problem yet,baby .if not, find the brain and attached to your head!

are you see the problem yet,baby .if not, find the brain and attached to your head!

​time to leaver mate. you are too retarded for play with normal ppl.

I asked San0 to recheck this skill.

​Can you guys check health per second amount on Life Rescue and Heart of Pa'agrio? It seems a lot lower than it should be.

I asked San0 to recheck this skill.

​Can you guys check health per second amount on Life Rescue and Heart of Pa'agrio? It seems a lot lower than it should be.

Heart of Pa'agrio working correct. Life Rescue working correct.

Edited by Koll