Sign in to follow this  
KeTaMuH

Please Clean PVP

Please Clean PvP  in twinks then top does not make sense!

Lacrimogena,

SkJade,

DarkSektor,

Buttman,

SexiBuffer,

CriminaLMambO

Buttman,SkJade pvp Tvinks 

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLxD

that statistic overall is rly strange... lot of buffboxes which delevel spoils there... 

• Like 1

that statistic overall is rly strange... lot of buffboxes which delevel spoils there... 

​u cant do nothing about this

• Like 1

Statistic takes numbers from the database. 

Who has higher numbers of pvp, gets to top, system doesn't know who is a "real" player, who is a box etc. 

But if you feel like become a volunteer and control it on a daily basis to keep it up-to-date with "real players info", submit a ticket to support with your curriculum vitae :)

Statistic takes numbers from the database. 

Who has higher numbers of pvp, gets to top, system doesn't know who is a "real" player, who is a box etc. 

But if you feel like become a volunteer and control it on a daily basis to keep it up-to-date with "real players info", submit a ticket to support with your curriculum vitae :)

the Batman 2 days ago it was 8pvp today 1232pvp
he was not even able to provide video where he kills 10war.

​Kse, he has a point.

It's physically impossible to jump from 8 PVP to 1200+ in just one restart cycle. Buttman is notorious for being someone who doesn't PVP. I'm not attacking Buttman here, but I do think something is messed up with that system's count.

Either that, or a character who suddenly has that high of a PVP count probably name-changed from a previous character with the same count. That's highly unlikely, because a. Buttman (again, only by example) retains the same level b. retains the same online time c. retains his colored title in-game.

If I've already solved this much, I'm sure you (yes, you, GMs) could solve much more. Something's up with your database. Not everything is bulletproof.

Most of the points those people have are from killing lower lvl chars anyway. Does it really mather that its your box you res and kill over and over again? Because I like that more then a graders showing up in cruma molesting whole partys.

jeez they just levelup clan (CRP)

​Exactly. Mizuno (aka Chevignon now) bought bilion of bress and they were leveling clan skills (thats why he add sentence "10% exp and clan wind walk" to his recruiting shout spam in giran. 

​Exactly. Mizuno (aka Chevignon now) bought bilion of bress and they were leveling clan skills (thats why he add sentence "10% exp and clan wind walk" to his recruiting shout spam in giran. 

​OMG You don't know even how to level up CRP but guys from your side have such huge ego,

tutor how to lvlup:

create clan 3lvl with 15+ members

declare  war to your main clan

Kill twinks from twin clan with chars from main clan.

profit.

OMG seriously guys... Did you ever play l2 before? 

​OMG You don't know even how to level up CRP but guys from your side have such huge ego,

tutor how to lvlup:

profit.

​"OMG OMG OMG"....

Lets be serious, I know how to farm CRP... but for someone like Mizuno (unlimited cash, dedicated unfair player) it is too complicated and boring create lv3 clan, 15 characters and killing after that... 

Link

tutor how to lvlup:

profit.

​"OMG OMG OMG"....

Lets be serious, I know how to farm CRP... but for someone like Mizuno (unlimited cash, dedicated unfair player) it is too complicated and boring create lv3 clan, 15 characters and killing after that... 

Link

​Well, considering the topic here, its about having a bunch of pvps.. from 8-1282 pvps, which would mean, we have a lvl 3 clan, 15 characters, and killing after that, So. Kure, where do you come up with this buying Brez idea? because. We wouldn't need that many kills if I did it that way. I love the educated people we have here on these forums. Think before you speak pal... But, Anyway, don't hate on me that I have unlimited money. its called work. maybe something you may not know about, of maybe you do. just with a mcdonalds salary. You lack ability to comprehend a topic that's for sure.  Anyway. enjoy the thread, I'm sure i'll be famous here too. - Mizuno

• Like 1

okok there is the  thing . every one know  how to farm  clan rep its not  a news  but ppl use to do it whit no name char  and i forgot to take noname char

i dont care about the PVP stats  its like that  we have farm  clan rep  in L2 story  from all time  till the official  put academy  ON  so  get use to it  . lucky we only have 1 clan skill to learn cauz this would  happen  long time ago . u guys r just to noob to get it  how to farm clan rep

how many PVP  u want me to have 2-3-4-5k ? wanna see that happen ? might  happen  soon

so make a competition   who  is crazy enough to go up to 5k pvp

tutor how to lvlup:

profit.

tutor how to lvlup:

profit.

​i dont even know how these guys didnt knew that  befor . its  how we did cauz no academy yet   and wait till  the other  clan skill will be activated   everyone will do it  !

and i agree whit u i think many ppl never play L2 befor  or not smart enough or crazy  enough  to farm clan rep .

what i can say  its not fun to do it kill  for hours  char  to farm rep

tutor how to lvlup:

profit.

​"OMG OMG OMG"....

Link

​Well, considering the topic here, its about having a bunch of pvps.. from 8-1282 pvps, which would mean, we have a lvl 3 clan, 15 characters, and killing after that, So. Kure, where do you come up with this buying Brez idea? because. We wouldn't need that many kills if I did it that way. I love the educated people we have here on these forums. Think before you speak pal... But, Anyway, don't hate on me that I have unlimited money. its called work. maybe something you may not know about, of maybe you do. just with a mcdonalds salary. You lack ability to comprehend a topic that's for sure.  Anyway. enjoy the thread, I'm sure i'll be famous here too. - Mizuno

​I owe you an apology for this. Now i know you are using ex-Buttmans clan BBW as your CRP farm (I knew it even before your reply here but whatever). So, I am sorry. And where did I come up with that idea? Well you obviously did that before your first ban (look at the screen I linked). 

Anyway thanks for enlighten me about work, but I have one (and its not in McDonald´s). And I dont think I lack ability to comprehend text here, I just pointed out the way you farmed CRP before and I assumed you did it same way again (and I was wrong and already apologized for that). 

Yeah, you will be famous here too. Actually you already are. I think you are the most popular person now in l2classic.club (even more famous than Reaver), enjoy that. I can tell you that i dont like you, even i hate you for what you did and what are you doing now. But I can assure you I dont want to ban you until someone show me bulletproof evidence that you really bought Chevignon character. Until then it would not be wise from admins to ban you. Banning people based only on assumptions not on evidences is the way to hell for server. I think admins know that (thanks).
In dubio pro reo.

tutor how to lvlup:

profit.

​"OMG OMG OMG"....

Link

​I owe you an apology for this. Now i know you are using ex-Buttmans clan BBW as your CRP farm (I knew it even before your reply here but whatever). So, I am sorry. And where did I come up with that idea? Well you obviously did that before your first ban (look at the screen I linked). 

Anyway thanks for enlighten me about work, but I have one (and its not in McDonald´s). And I dont think I lack ability to comprehend text here, I just pointed out the way you farmed CRP before and I assumed you did it same way again (and I was wrong and already apologized for that). 

Yeah, you will be famous here too. Actually you already are. I think you are the most popular person now in l2classic.club (even more famous than Reaver), enjoy that. I can tell you that i dont like you, even i hate you for what you did and what are you doing now. But I can assure you I dont want to ban you until someone show me bulletproof evidence that you really bought Chevignon character. Until then it would not be wise from admins to ban you. Banning people based only on assumptions not on evidences is the way to hell for server. I think admins know that (thanks).
In dubio pro reo.

​Good, I'm glad you have the decency to apologize, and for someone to say they don't like me or hate me. is like judging a book by its cover, you don't know me, infact. 95% of the people who post on this forum know me, everyone judges their opinions based on assumptions. But, so be it. I don't lose sleep over it, nor do I car honestly. only reason I post on these forums is to get an arousal out of everyone. anyway. have a good day :)

tutor how to lvlup:

profit.

​"OMG OMG OMG"....

Link

In dubio pro reo.

​yes  we r  farming clan rep  from BBW and im the one that  come whit the idea thx

I think it's too naive to not ask yourself first if he was actually farming clan rep that way... We all did it that way..........

I think it's too naive to not ask yourself first if he was actually farming clan rep that way... We all did it that way..........

​+1 no everyone kill some chars and get poins again, but 3k of pvp? how muchs adena or cash on bress?

Why is farming clan rep this way even allowed by GM's? The excuse that everyone did it this way is pathetic, because it's not true at all.

If people thus get to the top and with etim do not do not do administration please remove the top as it has then the sense!

stop crying cauz look on screenshot  u can see a SE lacrimogena lvl 22 whit 1863  pvp and darksertor lvl 29 whit 1258  ... how do u think that happen and that was there befor i start farm clan rep  so someone did it way befor me and no one talked about it . so stop do the baby and crying for thing ur to lazy to do