Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

We'll nerver forgot this moment, Siege 19/06/2016

First of all, I wanna say, We'll nerver forgot this moment, 20s and 10min left.

SM, We Believe in you, You can do it. A lot of pm in this moment.

I love you all, my ally, my friends and some people I have never met.

This is our memory about in 19/06/2016 xD

P/s:

Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what?s waiting on the other side
It's the climb

• Like 5

yeah, that death 20s to sign was epic i was really mad :D im glad we still managed to capture it on time, gza again ;)

First of all, I wanna say, We'll nerver forgot this moment, 20s and 10min left.

SM, We Believe in you, You can do it. A lot of pm in this moment.

I love you all, my ally, my friends and some people I have never met.

This is our memory about in 19/06/2016 xD

P/s:

Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what?s waiting on the other side
It's the climb

​its shut be hard to play on your pc, its laggging.hard to find out targets

​its shut be hard to play on your pc, its laggging.hard to find out targets

​IMO its not about pc but about missing asian proxy... 

​its shut  on your​its shut be hard to play on your pc, its laggging.hard to find out targets

​IMO its not about pc but about missing asian proxy... 

​aaaa. right right,ask koll he shut undarstand you and will make it when get a time.

need to thx GM for destroying  server, no % lost in siege = never kill zerg who resp on flags, enemy never regroup, cose thay dont need, just stand near flag and be like meat, gz for SM, but  like i say in some topic all systems which we have now just destroy this server, and in 2 month all clans just defense self castles.Also thx GM for drop items from guards, how you see siege when clan who have castle cant attack other, cant  put flag, drop % and drop items from guards, and in future you wana make no teleports in siege  towns.....

need to thx GM for destroying  server, no % lost in siege = never kill zerg who resp on flags, enemy never regroup, cose thay dont need, just stand near flag and be like meat, gz for SM, but  like i say in some topic all systems which we have now just destroy this server, and in 2 month all clans just defense self castles.

​never regroup? you really think we take castle and came along is pvp with you but we never tried to regroup ? really? you really think those 1% exp loss will stop us from charging into enemies ? really? you really believe that?

need to thx GM for destroying  server, no % lost in siege = never kill zerg who resp on flags, enemy never regroup, cose thay dont need, just stand near flag and be like meat, gz for SM, but  like i say in some topic all systems which we have now just destroy this server, and in 2 month all clans just defense self castles.Also thx GM for drop items from guards, how you see siege when clan who have castle cant attack other, cant  put flag, drop % and drop items from guards, and in future you wana make no teleports in siege  towns.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8fS_Nd-iiGEJYRLFIRpU

need to thx GM for destroying  server, no % lost in siege = never kill zerg who resp on flags, enemy never regroup, cose thay dont need, just stand near flag and be like meat, gz for SM, but  like i say in some topic all systems which we have now just destroy this server, and in 2 month all clans just defense self castles.

​never regroup? you really think we take castle and came along is pvp with you but we never tried to regroup ? really? you really think those 1% exp loss will stop us from charging into enemies ? really? you really believe that?

Just ​take  and look twitch, if dont  help, try  look secound time abaut what you do on flag, just dieing from 50 ppl, and nobody fight  in non siege zone, i dont need to think nothink just say that i see on siege.You rush with no buffs, whats why i say if ppl lose % thay will not rush like  fresh meat, :)))

https://www.twitch.tv/kollclassic/profile

Just ​take  and look twitch, if dont  help, try  look secound time abaut what you do on flag, just dieing from 50 ppl, and nobody fight  in non siege zone, i dont need to think nothink just say that i see on siege.You rush with no buffs, whats why i say if ppl lose % thay will not rush like  fresh meat, :)))

​so what do you expect ppl to do? PR ? =)) or wait till you leave, huh? =))

​what the point of pvp when your enemy don't lose his % and his time that he spend on it. 

GZ Soulmate ! Was amazing to be there sharing that moment. After everything we have had to endure and see on this server, it's rewarding to see that we finally defeated them and justice was served ^^ I think we all TheLastHope ally are looking forward the next siege. Way to go guys! Let's stick together as united not even the evil of evils will be able to beat us! Cheers mates!:D

• Like 1

​what the point of pvp when your enemy don't lose his % and his time that he spend on it. 

the point here is to stop enemies take down the catlse. isnt it enough ???? and you said about exp loss. lol look at the last siege dude, when your ally use infinity respawn with non cool down in grian, and now they talk about regroup, tragedies, exp loss =)) what a fun story

50 v 150 xixixixi

​150? pls stop using drugs... we had like 92 ppl in CC...

and remember 1 month ago, when you took Giran... we were rushing you in like 35 ppl, did you see any cry about "zerg" from our side? Calm down pls 

i wana see now SM clan on siege v us, when no flag for tham, drop items from guards + drop %

​Why would you siege without flag in the first place? It's kind of idiotic. Rest of the server should gimp themselves because your clan is missing brain cells?

i wana see now SM clan on siege v us, when no flag for tham, drop items from guards + drop %

​Why would you siege without flag in the first place? It's kind of idiotic.

​im not sure, but i think if you have castle you cant register to attack another one (so you cant flag, you loose % etc...) 

​Why would you siege without flag in the first place? It's kind of idiotic.

​im not sure, but i think if you have castle you cant register to attack another one (so you cant flag, you loose % etc...) 

​But they said it was gonna be so easy to take all castles. All I see now is crying nonstop about how it's unfair.

Congrats to all the ally. My cp and i are really happy that we joined it too. Let the future battles come =)

he bring up that he has 50ppl to compare with 150 =)). i dont know what the point here when they do nothing worth. mb he want to tell everyone that he brought 50 ppl to be audience and witness us take the catlse =)) and now he said he waitting us at next siege =)) treat your scar first, then patient and wait man =))

the point here is to stop enemies take down the catlse. isnt it enough ???? and you said about exp loss. lol look at the last siege dude, when your ally use infinity respawn with non cool down in grian, and now they talk about regroup, tragedies, exp loss =)) what a fun story

​we had 30 sec spawn time, and this sieges we had 2 mins with all towers alive.