Sign in to follow this  
shibb

Clan rep farming

So can i get a guarenteed answer. Is farming an alt/disbanded clan for clan rep. And using Brez's for clan rep legal? After first hand seeing noted clans which has already been brought to admins attention doing so.  I think its time we get that windwalk maxed. Can we get a confirmation this is legal?

I imagine farming a alt clan is okay, but the brez's seems like a gray area exploit. Its definitely giving those with rmt a edge. But if you cant beat em join em.

dont use word "brez" u dont have to spend money on brez. U can even kill lvl 1 characters or smthing like that. It gives 1 rep point but still.

brez could explain someone "woah he spend money, let him do this" nope, u dont need to spend cash to farm points in not fair way.

guys guys   guys   first  i dont use BREZ    only  reg rez  and 2 nd  u cant farm from  lvl 1

char need lvl 10 +  and its so easy to lvl  char to lvl  20  and delvl it again  to lvl 9  lvl back   nothing illegal in all of this u guys just dont understand 

im a old player of L2   idea like that  i know them all

and that is why i past  the fisrt  32 hours non stop at 2nd  brigde at start of 1.5  cauz i knew the bloody sniper  was going to be there   and bloody banshee  no skill  to get  parts i need for doom set .... who was the fisrt to get doom heavy set ... me all  trick i know them  and its all legal

from my side. all ways working for get clan points. have be legal, if administration think is not, have to make protection of it same as do with bots. all bans for ilegal clan points farm is peace of shit and cannot see any reason for give them ban .,...if its ilegal so why nobody fixing it ? to make imposibble to do it ???

1-make no clan points after b ress

2- no clan points after lvl up to the same lvl after char died.

3-do not let to use b ress if after it chat get lvl up 

4-farm points from cw(even its your other clan just for make points) cannot forbidden.if it is,just make no points after killed clan war.

from my side. all ways working for get clan points. have be legal, if administration think is not, have to make protection of it same as do with bots. all bans for ilegal clan points farm is peace of shit and cannot see any reason for give them ban .,...if its ilegal so why nobody fixing it ? to make imposibble to do it ???

1-make no clan points after b ress

2- no clan points after lvl up to the same lvl after char died.

3-do not let to use b ress if after it chat get lvl up 

4-farm points from cw(even its your other clan just for make points) cannot forbidden.if it is,just make no points after killed clan war.

2 -> Sorry but stupid. Maybe someone dies from mobs and get lvl back.

3-> ER wasted already more than 300 brez just for clan points, months ago.

Just don't let to farm low lvls, make 40+ for wars like it's 1-10 lvl. Make it 1-40 lvl. But they won't. Mizuno's clan

this sh1t is being done since ever after the CRP system showed up. i dont see what the drama here. or maybe its just cuz you guys are too lazy to spend 30 hours killing boxes so you complain about ppl who has the time and pacience to do it.

but i guess theres nothign else to cry about so you guys had to find something, as usual...

this is my i need help tpoic, get your flames out of here. Administration can i get a confirmation that abusing brez and rez system is legal?

this sh1t is being done since ever after the CRP system showed up. i dont see what the drama here. or maybe its just cuz you guys are too lazy to spend 30 hours killing boxes so you complain about ppl who has the time and pacience to do it.

but i guess theres nothign else to cry about so you guys had to find something, as usual...

​+1 well say  and yes  its long , boring and painful