SOiL

BD - SWS AGGRO

BD and SWS all we know they got 35 lvl aggro. Why the heck they can make trains with 35 lvl skill?

• Like 1

I was asking myself the same question when i started to group with people for AOE!

But im very happy about it cauz of the lag of Tanks!

You mess up SK (D.elf tank) it's zero now. You fcked up aoe of warriors (Gladiators and tyrants after 6 months) and you keep the same with BD-SWS. Because ALL PERKUNAS have no tank in their clan. They train with BD-SWS. Change this fcking shiet or we will leave server and play alone here 

• Like 1

You mess up SK (D.elf tank) it's zero now. You fcked up aoe of warriors (Gladiators and tyrants after 6 months) and you keep the same with BD-SWS. Because ALL PERKUNAS have no tank in their clan. They train with BD-SWS. Change this fcking shiet or we will leave server and play alone here 

​That's the way...bye

​how did they fuked up tyrant AOE? by DECREASING the cooldown of the skill? :)

if only i could pass a day on fórum without ppl crying about every single pointless stuff...

you guys are very particular ppl. like to start with you never noticed that your skill was buged on the reuse for 8 months, or maybe you did but you didnt wanted to report it.

you play glad and complain about mages.

you play glad and complain about sws and BD agro ( LOL ).

i think something might be wrong with you brah!

Yes I knew about it but I was playing SK. I had SK and I reported my LS. Whole 1.3 LS was broken, I even uploaded a video with it. But don't telling me I cry and I complain while perkunas got SWS-BD in party and without TANK can make trains. OK? They got one more slot for bishop cause they don't need TANK.

Yeah, i would like to know how this is possible too... beucase this is very important for the relevance of tankers on the server.

Agression works on mobs despite their level. It isnt a problem and never was to pull a train with any character - just use OL to root them at the end. It is another story when you want to do a raid, sws/bd will have a problem to keep agro. 

In every chronicle since ever tank wasnt necessary to do trains, deal with it.

inb4 I am playing tank myself. 

Change this fcking shiet or we will leave server and play alone here 

​Is this some kind of joke or plain sarcasm?

If not, grow up and stop being a fucking child

useless post  aggresion skill for bd  never change in all time  gm didnt play whit it . nothing wrong here  close the  post

dance/song   and  hex pull agro  nothing new here 

bd/sws can do thing like that  cauz mobs r social 

useless post  aggresion skill for bd  never change in all time  gm didnt play whit it . nothing wrong here  close the  post

Ye let's make 10 groups train in abg without losing agro of sws-bd or x7 mobs in loa without losing aggro of sws-bd with 12 lvl aggro (35 lvl skill)

Ye let's make 10 groups train in abg without losing agro of sws-bd or x7 mobs in loa without losing aggro of sws-bd with 12 lvl aggro (35 lvl skill)

​actually it did lose aggro, thats why we have a tanker ourself

Change this fcking shiet or we will leave server and play alone here 

​Is this some kind of joke or plain sarcasm?

If not, grow up and stop being a fucking child

​Is not just that, things are changing after 6 months over perkunas. Farming points on box clan with lvl 10 chars it's okay, aggros without tank it's okay, SK's get nerfed it's okay (Cause perku dont have one), control tower in giran can't die, it's okay, debuffs of necros are 120%, fear 10 sec (Even on lionheart 80% resist) it's okay, magical backfire of bishop is 120% landrate too it's okay. It's sick watching perkunas getting help like that. Even restarts are in time that perkunas are not playing man. Dont tell me about population, there's no population online at 05:00 GMT +2 too. But they won't do it. Today we lost 1h exp just from restart. And that's in every restart. 4 parties not 1. They even let mizuno take his clan back, while he was scammer-buying accounts and you perma-banned him why you gave the clan back to him? Clan was made by a scammer-this person not a normal person.

• Like 1

yea  whit koukou  i know . u wont loose agro if u dont take to long to train  and kill mob fast enough

anyway no need to make  huge train in ABG  mob spawn so fast its waste of time to try get  alot

wait wait   necro debuff and backfire thing  is  fked up by  the +12 wit (wit= land rate)    SK  had to be nerf  for the LS cauz exploit on RB . for giran castle i agree whit u.

fear 10 sec  well not always land  on lionheart in fact its hard to land

im pretty sure if i put +12 wit on my DA  ill land fear  on everyone  and cast it  like crazy

​nah, wit in classic didnt grant any increase in landing rate, only level matters and a little bit mattack

@soil: chill out dude, AB is full of social mobs, thats how classic is, you can go for youtube and do some researchs, there was once time i was watching Fisher's stream (hes leader of ROA, i guess) he was powerleveling a low level necromancer , he got an active SWS to lure all DV mobs and  thats just enought for leveling, mob didnt  even hit him once eventhough the output damgage was so incredible, so gm is not playing anything here, soil.

besides that, there are many maps for leveling in 1.5 LOA, Blazing Swamp, ppl only go for AB its simply becoz AB is full of social mobs, those Cp without tank is barely can make big trains in BS or LOA, this is some disanvantage for them, its not that bad like you think

​+

see buy ur self    magic accuratie

​yea i used to think like you, then one day, some random guy bring a link from a Ru site which provide landing rate formulation of classic... and wit wasnot even mentioned there....sad....

btw, a mage can miss, MA is not totally about debuffs