Kse

"Welcome to Aden" event.

"Your pet is too high level to control" , fix this BS please. Lost my pet and 45 minutes of farming the 30 pieces.... GG

you didnt lost any time farming the gold pieces becuz you farm them while you exp. so i dont see what a big loss of time it was, is not like you have to go to some special place where you dont get any exp or drops from the mob.

about the pet stuff it will be fixed on tomorrow restart.

• Like 1

May I ask what's the significance of this event?

When in Giran harbet faces several characters and collect gems from me killed stone ?? Entire en collect gold and then I come across this collection could be done only by the person that was broken stove? Thank you otherwise, it's event for thieves .......

BAN: ppl H2O

you didnt lost any time farming the gold pieces becuz you farm them while you exp. so i dont see what a big loss of time it was, is not like you have to go to some special place where you dont get any exp or drops from the mob.

​I made a character specially for the event item farming :) pulled trains with a dwarf

​event for thieves, fix it.

If Im low level and exping near dion, do I need to port aden then back in order to participate ?
Why can't u add tiffany to all towns ?

​+

worst event ever...pet running around and all time i use that skill it says invalid target. also the telport from aden to giran to giran harbor and back to aden cost tons of adena. Def. one of the weaker events.

you have free port from aden to giran harbor and from giran harbor back to aden. and it says on the the event post you need to press control to use the pet skill on the stones.

- Problm with pet level is fixed, everyone 20 + should be able to use the pet normaly now.

we are now working on a way to solve the drops problm, im sry about this, when i was making the event i didnt took into consideration the lack of fair play from some players or their lack of capacity of behaving as a normal social being that humans should be. :/ 

we will fix it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

If Im low level and exping near dion, do I need to port aden then back in order to participate ?
Why can't u add tiffany to all towns ?

​Valid concern, should analyze to add Tifanny to Giran or Gludio (for lower lvs).

just as a warning i will personaly jail players steeling drops from others till people learn to behave. its not even funny the fact ppl know its a problm and keep doing it just to be jerks.

Edited by San0

just as a warning i will personaly jail players steeling drops from others till people learn to behave. its not even funny the fact ppl know its a problm and keep doing it just to be jerks.

​Hmm wonder what clan they could possibly be from.. :D

Some changes will be made on the event.

- Instead of giving you a pet to help your search for precious stones, Tiffany will now give you a Enchanted Pick. This Pick you will be able to use on Mysterious stones same as you did before with the pet. You will not need to use CTRL key to use the skill, just drag the Enchanted Pick itself to one of the shortcuts on hotbar, or right click it from the inventory to use. Items will go directly to the users inventory after using the Enchanted Pick instead of dropping on the floor. Pick will still last for 10 minutes same as the pet used to.

Everything else on the event stays the same.

This changes will Apply on the next Server restart. you will have to update your client to be able to see the new items.

- Event duration will be extended for one more week as a compensation for the problems that occurred during this last week.

- Event Period will finish on July 22nd.

I finally got 30 gold bars together. Then when I got to tiffany all I got was 1 gold bar back? and . item.

I cant see . item.

There is no pet.. Yes I have updated. 

. s ownership expires in 5minutes
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LEAVE! FOCKING BUGS!

​May be you must summon pet from your skill panel (not tried yet)

​Dude srlsy? Yes I tried that too, and relogging and updating.
But now the pet is gone.......

I finally got 30 gold bars together. Then when I got to tiffany all I got was 1 gold bar back? and . item.

I cant see . item.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

​Your screenshot does not show anything. What objects have disappeared. What you do not get nothing.

I cant see . item.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

​Your screenshot does not show anything. What objects have disappeared. What you do not get nothing.

​What object has dissapeared? ehmm the item Im supposed to get is to summon a pet right? so invisible item dissapaered..?
What you do not get nothing? I cant even answer on this....... what is this? What do you not get nothing? serieus?