Kse

"Welcome to Aden" event.

that "." thing that has expired is the item that keep the npc knowing that the 4 hours didnt passed yet, so in there you didnt got a pet becuz you were still inside of that 4 hour timer. 

I finally got 30 gold bars together. Then when I got to tiffany all I got was 1 gold bar back? and . item.

I cant see . item.

There is no pet.. Yes I have updated. 

. s ownership expires in 5minutes
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

​Your screenshot does not show anything. What objects have disappeared. What you do not get nothing.

​What object has dissapeared? ehmm the item Im supposed to get is to summon a pet right? so invisible item dissapaered..?
What you do not get nothing? I cant even answer on this....... what is this? What do you not get nothing? serieus?

​Gold Bar was deleted from you, 30 Piece of Gold was added back.

• Like 1

Problm that causes the error with event fix migration was found, we are now working on fixing it.

Problm that causes the error with event fix migration was found, we are now working on fixing it.

​Problem is fixed. With tomorrow restart fixed event will be available again.

​Problem is fixed. With tomorrow restart fixed event will be available again.

I get only gold bar. nothing else... why?

​Hello. Are you using last patch? Are you using official patch or any other modifications?

From Tiffany box you get Lucky box ( same as from Nostalgia shop ) and from Lucky box get Recipe. Yes, all fine.

Admin! 

"wellcome to aden" - is the worst event I've ever seen!!! dont doing shit as that NEVER!!!

all server players tall to you same!

​Do not participate in the event if you do not want to.

• Sad 1

Admin! 

"wellcome to aden" - is the worst event I've ever seen!!! dont doing shit as that NEVER!!!

all server players tall to you same!

Event is working correctly without any problems right now. Any explanation?

Edited by Koll

I had the same error 2 days ago - need screenshot or anything? .. would be cool if i could also get the 30 Golds back.

Koll why L2 Buff scrolls cannot be traded  bought or sold? People could trade with each others , some classes could get rid of useless buffs while others would buy them. For example If mage gets : Haste , Vampiric Rage Buff , or fighter gets empower , acumen... They could sell them. I bet lots of people got useless scrolls and they just delete them because they cannot do anything with them. Wouldn't be rational if they could be made possible to be sold , bought or exchanged?  Ty for your answer.

Koll why L2 Buff scrolls cannot be traded  bought or sold? People could trade with each others , some classes could get rid of useless buffs while others would buy them. For example If mage gets : Haste , Vampiric Rage Buff , or fighter gets empower , acumen... They could sell them. I bet lots of people got useless scrolls and they just delete them because they cannot do anything with them. Wouldn't be rational if they could be made possible to be sold , bought or exchanged?  Ty for your answer.

​You can trade them with Nostalgia for one's which suits you ;)

​you can trade them on Nostalgia, the specific class ones for their direct conterparts, haste for acumen, might for emp etc.

With most of the events we are giving this scrolls, but we don't want to make market full of buff scrolls and you don't need PP or SE or EE in party because you can just buy this scrolls from another players.

But to not make them pointless if for example mage get Might Scroll, we create trade option in NPC Nostalgia as D3vilo and San0 told you.

Also you can only trade similar scrolls:

Might <> Empower

Great Acumen <> Haste