Sign in to follow this  
liokor

Perakunz Help New Players on the Server (not...)

well tbh, here ur argument is invalid. Its just an event with some lol stones u need to click, the first one the better.

​Way to be a complete asshat. It was obviously an oversight by the GM's and this wasn't intended to happen and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets fixed.

well tbh, here ur argument is invalid. Its just an event with some lol stones u need to click, the first one the better.

​Way to be a complete asshat. It was obviously an oversight by the GM's and this wasn't intended to happen and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets fixed.

​ah, now i see hes not doing Q at all. I though both do Q.

My mistake

Typical scumbags harassing people. This is the what this wickedsick ally promotes, this kind of toxic behavior. Prime example of the scum inside these perkunas bandwagon clans.

Typical scumbags harassing people. My question is why is sexpistol doing this too. This is the what this ally promotes, this kind of toxic behavior. Prime example of the scum inside these clans.

​SexPistol try to Help this guy look the video and the chat.....

Open your Eyes

Perkunas never change allways be the retards :)

It will be fixed

it's ​still not fixed ,I don't what are you waiting for ??? 

there are still player that steal the stones .. soon the event will END before you fix it 

It will be fixed

there are still player that steal the stones .. soon the event will END before you fix it 

​they can fix it and make + 5-10 extra days...

It will be fixed

Some changes will be made on the event.

- Instead of giving you a pet to help your search for precious stones, Tiffany will now give you a Enchanted Pick. This Pick you will be able to use on Mysterious stones same as you did before with the pet. You will not need to use CTRL key to use the skill, just drag the Enchanted Pick itself to one of the shortcuts on hotbar, or right click it from the inventory to use. Items will go directly to the users inventory after using the Enchanted Pick instead of dropping on the floor. Pick will still last for 10 minutes same as the pet used to.

Everything else on the event stays the same.

This changes will Apply on the next Server restart. you will have to update your client to be able to see the new items.

- Event duration will be extended for one more week as a compensation for the problems that occurred during this last week.

- Event Period will finish on July 22nd.