Sign in to follow this  
nobleshawn

Suprised no comments about seige?

Free castle .....  5 ppl online innercircle..... GG Reaver work

​Sry, That was not ''Reaver work''. it was all ally work, all cp leaders and all members working together.

GJ WS

Not a single comment about siege?

​coz nobody gives a fck about scammers, wonder what filthy thing u had to do this time

For me it looks pathetic that ooc now goes together with ws. That is my comment about the siege. No hate, but no respect for this side. Respect for sm who was real desperados since i remeber - fighting all server with 1 pt @ 1.0

For me it looks pathetic that ooc now goes together with ws. That is my comment about the siege. No hate, but no respect for this side. Respect for sm who was real desperados since i remeber - fighting all server with 1 pt @ 1.0

​we just some grown up men who just dont know when to quit, personally i think water and NF did a better job than we do, they shared the same prime time with perkunas, even though they are all newbies but they stil delined to suck perku's dick and suck on their own, even now when their former ally OOC cant stand it and went for that tastful dick, NF deserves more respect than we do.