Global Event idea.

Are you interested in this event?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in this event?

• Yes. It will be fun.
    • No. It's not Classic.
    • Yes, with some changes.

Dear friends!

As far as you know, we have released new ingame event  last Friday. But in our opinion server needs not only temporary events, but also global.

In this topic, we would like to show you a draft of a global event. The event will include what we have promised to you, namely the transformations (transformations won't give any bonuses to stats).

What are the objectives we set for the global Event?

The most important thing is that you can decide when you want to participate in it. As well it should be a PvP as the most exciting part of the Lineage II.

Background:

In the world of Lineage has always been good and evil. Each player decides for himself which side he will choose.  Will he fight against the global evil in the form of epic bosses or will prefer the other people kills. Evil was everywhere and always. At sea, the evil called itself "Pirates", they profited from looting ships. On land citizens were hunted by bloodthirsty murderers in the face of the "Dark Assassins". 
When Aden announced the reconstruction, caravans with tons of gold started coming there. This was the dawn of evil. 
When the Council of Aden realized this, they closed all the harbors and forbade all ships to go out to the sea in the hope to get rid of at least one of the problems and throw all their forces to fight Dark Assassins. 
Pirates were furious, rebellion grew in the Pirates crews: "Why the hell some greenhorn in women's tights gets everything, and we can no longer rob the ships"?! Top Pirate "Davy Jones" decided to go on the land and begin to fight with the Dark Assassin for their prey. But Aden Council had a way how to respond to both, and across Aden, closed from citizen's eyes, the camp forts were built to train the best fighters that were supposed to repel and the Pirates, and the Dark Assassins. Thus was born the Order of "White Assassins". Their task was to support all critical loads and sudden attack on the Dark Assassins and Pirates to destroy evil from the land of Aden.

The essence of the event:

There are 3 factions: "White Assassins", "Pirates", "Dark Assassins."

In each of the cities there is the Head of the faction, at which you can join a faction. By joining, for example, the "Pirates", you can take the buff for 2 hours, which will turn you into a "Pirate" and will give you the opportunity to kill the "Dark Assassins" and "White Assassins" without getting flagged and PK status. For each kill you will receive the "Mark of the Pirate" (if you joined "Pirates", other factions will receive signs of his faction). These signs you should take the Head of the faction. Factions, which collected the biggest amount of "Signs" at the expiration of 2 weeks, wins the other two factions. After 2 weeks of fight comes a week victory. During this week the winning faction gains a buff (as in the 7 seals, the buff won't bring imbalance to the game), the loser gets a debuff (the debuff won't bring imbalance to the game). Also there is a possibility there will be a messenger who will sell the goods only to the winning faction in the number of Marks that passed by your character. After a week of victory, next fight period will start and you will be able to choose the faction to join.

• Transformation buff duration - 2 hours.
  • If you died with the buff,  you will get debuff for 1 hour which will prevent you from taking a new buff.
  • Faction change is only possible at the end of victory week.
  • Attack without a flag and PK works only on people in the transformation of the other faction.
  • Kill of ordinary people will lead to obtaining the flag status and later PK.
  • You can obtain Marks only from the people of other factions, which are in transformation.
  • The kill of a character who is in the transformation of your faction will lead to the flag status, and later in PK.

The event is not yet fully ready, and this topic is made to get your feedback before we start work on this global event.

Maybe you decide that "This is not a classic" and the Event won't be realized, and the transformation will be added to the game in the other way.

• Like 1

Dear friends!

If you are voting for 3rd option "Yes, with some changes", offer the changes you would want us to make.

When we are transformed we'll have the same stats or its only a skin? ;P

In this topic, we would like to show you a draft of a global event. The event will include what we have promised to you, namely the transformations (transformations won't give any bonuses to stats).

Wow thats great!!!!!!! <3
Just 1 question. How do u want to protect this system from feeding( ppl reging boxes to enemy faction and killing em with main?)

Wow thats great!!!!!!! <3
Just 1 question. How do u want to protect this system from feeding( ppl reging boxes to enemy faction and killing em with main?)

right

Many things that can be abused and screwd

• points can be abused with twinks
  • you can cancel your transformation when you see enemy fraction that will kill you
  • after losing and getting debuff you can go MDT and die there, stand up to clan hall w/o debuff.
  • 2h transform is silly, if fraction is chosen it must stays on you till end of event period.  Or you can chose a day that will be fraction war day, like territory wars in previous patches. 
  • the option with 2 weeks period will make this game not classical, it will have more common with BSFG. or some other GvE adaptation. 

I can offer you to make it like clan quest event:

• Pick a territory for that like LOA for example or BS or ABG
  • Quest starts only one day per week in special period of time and its active around 4 hours.
  • Make a quest that can be started only by clan (to push people play together) Only CL can take quest
  • When CL start quest he chose the side of his clan.
  • In quest you have to kill quest RBs (with drop or w/o) and rb gives you quest item.
  • due the event mobs in that zone drop quest items also
  • all that quest items can be changed at special NPC that will spawn at the end of the event time in special place. It stays there for 5 mins so people will come and PVP to talk with that NPC. 
  • If you bring RB quest item to NPC you have decent chance to get random top and low B weapon / For each 100 mob quest items you have chance to get random B grade armor or jewl. For killing enemy fraction during the quest you also get quest items like from the mob but more than for killing mob. 
  • Quest items are tradeable and not disappears after end of the quest.

clan quest event is not good idea, cos the point is to make event for every1, permanent, not only some hours or some days and, and its much better if its global, not 1 zone. 1 zone sucks balls. Its much more fun if every1 random can participate and event is individual, not clan. U already have clan events like raids/epics/wars, what would such clan event change in current game? Only giving stronger clans more opportunity to get more ahead - pointless. Make it low reward and weak buff/debuff, so ppl actually dont care much if their faction wins, and they wont see point to abuse, and its gonna be fun to pvp

• Like 1

clan quest event is not good idea, cos the point is to make event for every1, permanent, not only some hours or some days and, and its much better if its global, not 1 zone. 1 zone sucks balls. Its much more fun if every1 random can participate and event is individual, not clan. U already have clan events like raids/epics/wars, what would such clan event change in current game? Only giving stronger clans more opportunity to get more ahead - pointless. Make it low reward and weak buff/debuff, so ppl actually dont care much if their faction wins, and they wont see point to abuse, and its gonna be fun to pvp

​it will push people to play in clan / party. nobody farm raids its useless, epics its headpain not fun plus it farms with twinks.

I was inspired by the new event on 2.0 that was added recently on offi. 

Each Tuesday from 20 to 24 there is event in TOI 4-11 floors. if you dont know what im talking about google it. 

I prefer a individual event, in which u can look for party of your faction. It's will fun for make new friends. And i think u could not choose your faction, because some faction will be less powerful, bringin an imbalance for the event. If the choice of faction is random, do people of the same clan are enemies , what would be fun, since it's something temporary (2 hours?)

• Like 1

FFS Reaver stop trying to change this server into the shitty Russian ones, I'm starting to get physically ill reading your posts. Just because you can't compete over there doesn't mean we should change the server into a clone just for you 9_9 In my opinion this event seems pretty boring though and I don't feel like it's worth the effort of the team trying to implement it.

FFS Reaver stop trying to change this server into the shitty Russian ones,

​Where is it shitty? They take off all crap out of original korean L2C and at the end it something that worth attention.  

​Where is it shitty? They take off all crap out of original korean L2C and at the end it something that worth attention.  

​So why are you here?

​So why are you here?

​I don't have to explain you mine chooses. 

​So why are you here?

:D Hmmm, wouldn't be because you're making $$$ off the server would it? You guys don't give a shit about the server, just looking for ways to maximize your profits. Nothing but cancerous parasites.

​So why are you here?

:D Hmmm, wouldn't be because you're making $$$ off the server would it? You guys don't give a shit about the server, just looking for ways to maximize your profits. Nothing but cancerous parasites on the server.​

We would have nothing on GK when we were able to start and I had no friend there to help us, so with the odds of 83% we probably would be failers there very soon. But people like we don't like to play casually. Its about ego, and damn we have huge one. Play to be first or don't play at all.  

So basically, you can't compete against people who play as much as you so you have to play here against casual players to boost your ego? :D Well, at least you finally admitted it.

• Like 1

So basically, you can't compete against people who play as much as you so you have to play here against casual players to boost your ego? :D Well, at least you finally admitted it.

​Its too late to compete w/o any support. But when you have support its easypeezy 

for example: meh plays 11 weeks on GK and he is 76 lvl with top gear in core party of RMT. Because he had support. 

Many things that can be abused and screwd

• points can be abused with twinks
  • you can cancel your transformation when you see enemy fraction that will kill you
  • after losing and getting debuff you can go MDT and die there, stand up to clan hall w/o debuff.
  • 2h transform is silly, if fraction is chosen it must stays on you till end of event period.  Or you can chose a day that will be fraction war day, like territory wars in previous patches. 
  • the option with 2 weeks period will make this game not classical, it will have more common with BSFG. or some other GvE adaptation. 

I can offer you to make it like clan quest event:

• Pick a territory for that like LOA for example or BS or ABG
  • Quest starts only one day per week in special period of time and its active around 4 hours.
  • Make a quest that can be started only by clan (to push people play together) Only CL can take quest
  • When CL start quest he chose the side of his clan.
  • In quest you have to kill quest RBs (with drop or w/o) and rb gives you quest item.
  • due the event mobs in that zone drop quest items also
  • all that quest items can be changed at special NPC that will spawn at the end of the event time in special place. It stays there for 5 mins so people will come and PVP to talk with that NPC. 
  • If you bring RB quest item to NPC you have decent chance to get random top and low B weapon / For each 100 mob quest items you have chance to get random B grade armor or jewl. For killing enemy fraction during the quest you also get quest items like from the mob but more than for killing mob. 
  • Quest items are tradeable and not disappears after end of the quest.

​multicraftx100  welcome back .......

I want this event, would be fine, but...

If to gain iten event depends to kill enemy faction, so mages will farm a lot of itens. I'm summoner, and as you know, we summoners, today, cant kill nothing in pvp. So i will not start this event or I will not have peace to go exp. I'm out.

• So,maybe Pirates X dark Assassins, kill thenselves or kill mobs to get event itens and DONT get karma pk.
  • White assassins kill mobs to get  event item. If dark ou pirates kill white, they get pk karma.
  • To kill RBs, they get double event items, all 3 kinds transformation.
  • Pirates/Dark earn double items when they kill each other

Like this, everone can participe in this event, the most courageous and daring can earn a little more with a little more risk.

It would be everyday, 4hour to farm then finish transformation. (event iten not tradeable)

Reward:

This is not donation, so i dont see problem if we get Jewels Top C and B as reward, agathions, hats, scrolls (buff res escape) boost exp/SP scrolss.

I just think event must be good for all players, not only top clans or ready rich players.

Cya. H3R3G3

• Like 2